REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Photography Equipment ONLY

USED Photography Equipment ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used digital cameras, memory cards, tripods, camera bags, batteries, etc.

Old 11-13-2014, 10:22 PM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

FS Nikon D90 DSLR and more

I am selling my Nikon D90 DSLR, body is still in good shape with 26400 shutter counts.
This is my first DSLR, I like it a lot. I just upgraded to FX so I have to sell my old gears to compensate what I spent.

D90 body is $280, price is negotiable if combo with lens.

I also have 3 lens available for sale. They are all nikkor lenses, 16-85 f3.5-5.6 VR, 35mm f1.8, 55-200mm VR.

nikkor 16-85 VR DX is $450, I carry this lens most of the time. Provide better built & image quality then the standard 18-105

nikkor 35mm DX f1.8 is $180, I only have this lens for half a year. Very nice walk around lens, provide superior image quality, especially at low light.

nikkor 55-200mm DX VR is $170, compact and light, very easy to carry. I seldom use it, only sometimes shooting birds or the moon.

All lenses will be sold with filters, plus extra 67mm polarizing filter which fits the 16-85 lens. All original equipment will be sold with the camera, e.g. cables, one charger, one battery & one 4GB SD card. Original boxes and receipts are still available.

Lenses have never been dropped, all equipment works properly.

please PM me or email to me @ samquattro@hotmail.com...
Thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_7822.jpg (76.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_7820.jpg (67.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_7818.jpg (58.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_7816.jpg (66.5 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement
samquattro is offline   Reply With Quote