REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 11-16-2014, 01:16 PM   #1
KCgT

2009 WHITE LEXUS ISF W/NAVI PREMIUM PKG 2, LOCAL/ORIGINAL OWNER

I am selling my 2009 Lexus ISF, Completely STOCK and has never been modified. I am the original owner bought and serviced locally at the Lexus dealership. The car is still under warranty till 2015. There are no accidents. It is fully loaded with the series 2 package which includes Navigation and the 14 speaker Mark Levinson premium audio. The car has 72000 kms and is in excellent condition, this car has been garaged kept since day 1. It has a 5.0 litre V8 with 416hp, a very fun car to drive. It still has the original protective film stickers (on the the door sills ) which were never peeled off.

I just got a company car and do not need 2 vehicles, I am flexible on the price if you are a serious buyer. This is a private sale but I can also help arrange financing through a bank if needed.

Sad to see my baby go, call me for the quickest response.

778-891-8798, I am asking for $37000 obo.

Thanks guys and sorry for the low quality pics, didn't have time to take better photos.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Front left.jpg (157.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Front Right.jpg (96.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Interior back.jpg (76.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Interior Front.jpg (76.9 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement
This post thanked by: