Recently moved into a townhouse and got a washer and dryer from my Uncle. It's around 6 years old but brand new and never used. Since the washer has been in storage for so long, some rats chewed up the power cord and buttons. The dryer is in good condition, but I have having problems after installing it. After around 15-30minutes of usage, the dryer will short the breaker and will have to be turned back on.
Anyone here have any experiences fixing the power cord and the electrical problem with the dryer. I am willing to pay some money or supply a case of beer.
Dryer connected to wall
Power cord in dryer