REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 01-14-2015, 08:57 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

2007 Subaru WRX - VERY Clean

Sadly selling my WRX, as I am in need of a truck..
Fully loaded, standard, no accidents.
Very well maintained, has had all scheduled maintenances. Only ever run premium fuel in it, and only ever used synthetic motor oil. There are a couple tiny rock chips here and there, nothing serious and expected with any Northern driven vehicle. The front brakes were replaced a year ago, and the rear ones end of last summer. Brand new summer tires (235/40), only used last summer, on 18" Konig rims.

Almost stock, a few modifications including:
Injen cold air intake
Turbosmart dual port blow off valve
HKS downpipe, and Turbo Back Hi-Power exhaust
High flow catalytic converter
Perrin adjustable rear sway bar
Greddy front strut bar
STI spoiler (from factory)
STI short shifter (from dealership)
Lifetime rustproofing/undercoating
Alpine touchscreen deck (iXA-404 model)

Comes with brand new studded winter tires on 16" steel rims, only used one season. I also have a Cobb Accessport for it as well, with Stage 2 downloaded right now.
Hard to come by the 2007 models that are not modded right out, or rallied! This car has been lady owned for the majority of its life, and extremely well maintained.
Asking $19,500 OBO
Would consider a of trade on a 2009 or newer half ton truck.
Located in Smithers, BC.
Advertisement

Last edited by brenpetursson; 01-15-2015 at 10:59 AM.
brenpetursson is offline   Reply With Quote