REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 02-14-2015, 01:07 AM   #1
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

XXR 507 18x8.5+35 18x9.5 +35

Looking to sell my XXR 507. They're not in the best shape because a while back, my mom decided to use my car and she curbed about half of one wheel and a bit of the other. Honestly I'd just like to get rid of them. I ran them on my TL for some time and I'd like to get a different set so hopefully someone will pick these up. I'm interested in trades for other rims and I'll add cash depending on the rims, or TL parts, or even tires (I'm looking for a good set of 215/50/17). Let me know what you have and all offers are welcome. I apologize in advance for the terrible cell phone pics and thank you all in advance for your interest

Wheels
Make/Model: XXR 507
Size: Staggered the fronts are 18x8.5 and the rears are 18x9.5
Offset: +35 all around
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3

Tires: 2 front tires are Falken Ziex 235/40/18 and the 2 rears are Michelin Pilot 245/40/18
Tread Left: Would say 10-20% left. Need changing soon.

Price: $500 obo

Have Reciepts:
[ ] Yes
[x] No

wheel 1:

wheel 2:

wheel 3:

wheel 4:

just an idea of the wheel my mom texas chainsaw massacred the crap out of :

Anyways, there you have it. Let me know if you are interested. The price is OBO so all offers are welcome. Offer me what you have, the worst I can say is no. Please text me instead of PM-ing me as I find it faster to respond that way. My number is on my sig! Thanks for looking
Advertisement

93 EG Si SOLD | 94 Euro-R Accord TRADED | 98 1.6 EL SOLD | 04 PWP Euro-R Accord TSX :) Current |
aj-coupie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 04:10 PM   #2

Ttt!!!

93 EG Si SOLD | 94 Euro-R Accord TRADED | 98 1.6 EL SOLD | 04 PWP Euro-R Accord TSX :) Current |
Old 02-20-2015, 08:47 PM   #3

Ttt!!!

Old 02-21-2015, 09:32 AM   #4

SOLD!!! Thanks for all the interest!