REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness

Sports, Sports Entertainment and Fitness THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Athletics, Hockey, Soccer, basketball, organize games/events, aerobics, nutritional supplements. Also the home for sports and sports entertainment threads.

Old 05-05-2015, 04:19 PM   #326
what manner of phaggotry is this

Thanked 5,473 Times in 1,814 Posts
thats what i figured too. why tie a record when you can hold the record yourself, and have a crispy clean looking 50-0 record. was just posting what he had said.
Advertisement
Old 05-06-2015, 01:15 AM   #327
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RRxtar View Post
thats what i figured too. why tie a record when you can hold the record yourself, and have a crispy clean looking 50-0 record. was just posting what he had said.
Unless he wants another 180 mill. If he loses the 2nd fight he can do a third.
Old 05-06-2015, 05:56 AM   #328
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

I've got a feeling Floyd will want to do another fight after his fight in September.

I think he, and everybody, knows that no one will be able to beat him. Go for 50, then ride off into the sunset...

But then again, he's quite shit with his money. I even foresee him coming back just for the sake of getting a paycheck.
neggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 11:55 AM   #329
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,730 Times in 374 Posts
Even at the rate Mayweather blows his money that dude will never go broke... Just saw that he just purchased a 3 mil watch lol.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:42 PM   #330
dlo
Los Bastardo owned my ass at least once

Thanked 7,930 Times in 1,432 Posts
hes shit with his money? that mofo spends like a mofo cuz he can LOL, hes makin investments surely.. he gave pacman a rematch, then took it back because manny was being a "sore loser", juss more hype for the 2nd fight hahah
[08-12, 00:25] Iceman-19 the owner was someone i knew. trusted him. that blew up in my face like i was a 19 year old jap girl at a bukkake party.
dlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 08:30 PM   #331
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
^dude is super shit with his money.

Look at all the liabilities he owe and the thousands of cash he makes rain in clubs. Not to mention stupid financial choices like taking on 16% interest rate from JP Morgan to finance his maybach and than defaulting on the loan. Owing Irs Millions of dollars multiple times. Keeping a huge entourage with expensive taste. Letting uneducated nigga'a be his financial advisor.

The only reason he is not bankrupt right now is because he still has steady income from his fights.... Tyson did investment too. Didn't end too well with him did it. Flashy lifestyle and retirement generally don't go well for athletes....
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 11:04 PM   #332
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlo View Post
hes shit with his money? that mofo spends like a mofo cuz he can LOL, hes makin investments surely.. he gave pacman a rematch, then took it back because manny was being a "sore loser", juss more hype for the 2nd fight hahah
He'll spend like a "mofo" until he can't anymore. Even if he makes investments, there'd be no way his earnings from those investments would offset his lavish lifestyle.

Remember that time he was at the club and he was literally setting his money bills on fire? That is a prime example of him being absolute shit with his money.

He's an absolute genius at boxing, but quite an idiot with the way he spends his earnings. That was one of the main reasons Floyd and 50 had a falling out in the past.

Last edited by neggo; 05-08-2015 at 04:19 AM.
neggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 12:00 AM   #333
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Sounds like Mayweather wants pacman to fight in his undercard. That would be fucking amazing and not to mention, it probably would draw in loads of $$$$$$$$$ again.
Xu.Vi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2015, 07:45 AM   #334
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Lollll

Look at Floyd's Instagram. His version of investing is buying 3 Veyrons & an Enzo.

Dude doesn't wear shoes more than once, and I'm not talking about Nikes. He regularly leaves stacks of Red Bottoms, and other high end shoes in his hotel room after he leaves.

Now what some people need to understand is that these Antics by Mayweather is what makes him so polarizing, and why he is such a Love/Hate kinda guy. He's leveraged all this to make himself the highest paid athlete in the world (No sponsors counted since mayweather rarely has any sponsors aside from himself). Without Mayweather doing all this stupid shit, and burning money, his name wouldn't be such a household name, and his fights wouldn't bring in the money they do.

It's the old adage that money makes money. Except in this case, the more money Floyd spends, the more money he makes. So like someone said above, he will probably spend until he can't spend no more...

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-08-2015, 09:49 AM   #335
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
I forget that term for that, it's not African American rich...it'll come to me...

~Martha Stewart

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-08-2015, 10:45 AM   #336
To me, there is the Internet and there is RS

Thanked 7,383 Times in 3,465 Posts
The guy just made 180 mill. How stupid can he be?
Old 05-09-2015, 09:51 AM   #337
I am Hook'd on RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
Lollll

Look at Floyd's Instagram. His version of investing is buying 3 Veyrons & an Enzo.

Dude doesn't wear shoes more than once, and I'm not talking about Nikes. He regularly leaves stacks of Red Bottoms, and other high end shoes in his hotel room after he leaves.

Now what some people need to understand is that these Antics by Mayweather is what makes him so polarizing, and why he is such a Love/Hate kinda guy. He's leveraged all this to make himself the highest paid athlete in the world (No sponsors counted since mayweather rarely has any sponsors aside from himself). Without Mayweather doing all this stupid shit, and burning money, his name wouldn't be such a household name, and his fights wouldn't bring in the money they do.

It's the old adage that money makes money. Except in this case, the more money Floyd spends, the more money he makes. So like someone said above, he will probably spend until he can't spend no more...
agreed, it's his return on investment, Blow money to make money. all to build his character.
roughmandamn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 11:57 AM   #338
My AFC gave me an ABS CEL code of LOL while at WOT!

all this agreement on floyds amazing image to increase his earnings as a polarizing figure.

are you guys fucking stupid? he isn't some rich white dude who owns half the world. like every athlete who isn't michael jordan and those other few exceptions his earnings will drop by about 99% when he retires.

if you think money fucking mayweather is going to curtail his spendings when he retires then you're as dumb as the women he beats up.

what makes anyone here think mayweather is some sort of above the curve finance master when he acts like TRON from chappelle show. I WON THIS BABY IN A DICE GAME.

mayweathers fall from grace will be so epic it's going to make allen iverson seem like a kid who dropped his ice cream cone. luckily he's made alot of friends on the way up that would really help him. can't wait to pay floyd $50 to shine my shoes.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:04 PM   #339
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
FLOYD MAYWEATHER VS. MANNY PACQUIAO MEGA FIGHT SHATTERS RECORDS

Quote:
It was deemed “The Fight of the Century” and after having the revenue numbers revealed, it might as well have been labeled the fight of the millennium.

The blockbuster May 2 showdown between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao shattered a litany of records including pay-per-view buys, pay-per-view revenue, live gate revenue and more.

The duel between the world’s top two pound-for-pound boxers reportedly generated more than 4.4 million U.S. buys, shattering the previous record of 2.48 million, which was the fight between Mayweather and Oscar de la Hoya seven years ago. It also tripled the previous record of PPV revenue generated from the Mayweather-“Canelo” Alvarez contest from 2013, which raked in over $150 million. Mayweather-Pacquiao’s PPV numbers alone pulled in more than $400 million.

Combined with the closed-circuit telecasts, sponsors, merchandise sales, international television distribution, the mega event is expected to generate in excess of $500 million. The news was announced jointly by Showtime Networks, Inc., a subsidiary of CBS Corporation, and HBO in conjunction with Mayweather Promotions and Top Rank, Inc.
Mayweather making bank on that 60/40 split

Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote