Finally had time to come back to this thread!
Been super busy,
I started riding 3 years ago, and started to have an addiction for helmets!
This is where my helmets are being placed temporary as I am throwing away some stuff to make a nice wall for my helmets!
3 of the helmets are my girlfriends and the rest are mine! The list goes:
Start from Left to right Top to bottom!
1. Arai Valentino Corsair V Fiction Red [Girlfriend's] (Got this for my girlfriend to match me when she just started riding)
2. AGV Valentino Rossi GP-Tech Elements (Never used it as I got it a few months back)
3. AGV Valentino Rossi Carbon Pista GP (My first Pista GP, was really hard to make this first purchase as it was a little too expensive, but my favorite helmet hands down, the vision and the lightness of the helmet is amazing! This helmet was limited to 1500 produced!) 2nd row
4. Arai Corsair V Fiction Black (my first helmet for riding!, I love the helmet, the one I use the most! Got this as a first helmet to ride around in, was recommended by many friends to go with Arai as you can't go wrong! Fit's my head great 3rd Row
5. AGV Valentino Rossi Double Face Winter Test 2014 Sole Luna Pista GP (This is a special one indeed, it's the first Rossi helmet to have a Sponsor logo on it (Note the Monster logo on the front and rear compared to the other Sole Luna Beside it) Also this one is extra special as when they made this helmet it was intended for Corsa version for the public, but for the Asia market they made 1000 of these in Pista GP where the helmet is a full carbon shell. The corsa has the same shape and size and the only difference is literally if the shell is exposed carbon where if on the corsa there were black lines, it would be carbon on the Pista.
6. AGV Valentino Rossi Tartaruga Corsa (This is probably one of the more popular Rossi helmets out there, out of a big group of my friends that ride we have over 10 of these in our group! It was limited to 2000 of these but if I recall correctly they ended up making another batch pushing it to 4000 made. I absolutely love the graphic of this helmet, as that morning Rossi unveiled this helmet at Mugello 2013. The only problem that I had with this helmet was that they never made a Pista GP version of it, I really do think the Pista GP version that Rossi wore during Mugello weekend would have been by far better but you can't win them all. What is also extremely awesome about this helmet is that on the side there is an illustration of 4 guys running in the colour, Orange, Red, Blue, Yellow, the story behind those 4 stickman running is about Rossi where he trying to chase his competitors in MotoGP!)
7. Suomy Chain Vandal [Girlfriend's] (This was bought when my girlfriend and I went to MotoGP at Laguna Seca, there were tons of booths there and we were able to score some great discounts! It is really sad that Laguna for MotoGP is not there anymore, but at the same time lucky to able to experience it before it was too late to.) 4th Row
8. AGV Valentino Rossi Sole Luna Pista GP (This is such a beautiful helmet, I actually purchased this because of CharlieH. I purchased it a few weeks after I bought the Rossi 46 Carbon Pista GP... I bought the Rossi 46 Carbon and help CharlieH purchase his Sole Luna Pista GP during a trip to Hong Kong and I opened the box to take some pictures along side my new helmet. I fell inlove with the graphic and ended up purchasing the helmet as well. I was looking at CharlieH's day in day out and actually the day I had to leave Hong Kong back to Vancouver, I called the rep at Dainese Hong Kong and told them that I wanted to purchase the helmet. But they were not opened, but because I was leaving Hong Kong that day, the sales rep actually went back to the store to open just for me to purchase this helmet, and I am glad I did as a friend of mine wanted to buy one after and was not able to allocate another Pista GP version and only the Corsa.
9. AGV Valentino Rossi Tartaruga Corsa [Girlfriend's] (Same as above!)
10. Suomy Gamble SR-Sport (This helmet shell is an improved version of the Suomy Spec 1R Extreme, this is a lighter and a new version to replace the existing top of the line shell made by Suomy. fT-z33wor actually owns the older version of mine which had a very similar graphic called the Gambler in the Spec 1R shell! The amazing part about this helmet is, it is super lightweight and it feels amazing! This is what I have been using as of lately for track!)
11. HJC Motorsport Helmet (This helmet was bought for me by my girlfriend when I was younger, when I used to track cars I would use this helmet and also go-karting! But since riding I have not used this helmet) Not Pictured:
12. HJC Lorenzo Carbon Replica RPHA-10 (This is a beautiful helmet, the one that Lorenzo regularly wears during his MotoGP season. It's very light as well and looks absolutely amazing! I have this helmet store in Hong Kong for if I need to ever ride in Hong Kong
I also have 2 helmets on order at the moment, awaiting delivery:
13. AGV Valentino Rossi Misano Give Us A Hand Pista GP (This was debuted last season by Rossi and his team during Misano 2014. Same with the Double Face Winter Test Sole Luna, the Asia version will produce a limited amount of this helmet in Pista GP! This helmet should actually arrive to Dainese Hong Kong next month! If I recall correctly there are 1000 of this helmet in Pista GP made! This helmet is really cool and shows that Rossi is such a down to earth guy and he cares about each and every individual person on his team! The helmet feature hand prints of Team Movistar Yamaha MotoGP team mechanics which was always behind Rossi and he pays homage to them! Also the helmet has the paw prints of both his dogs Cesare and Cecilia, his cat Rossano. But also features two lipstick prints from the two most important women in his life, his mother Stefania and his girlfriend Linda. The helmet also features the fingerprint of Aldo Drudi who is the designer of his helmets! What is also amazing was that Rossi won this race which is always very special to Rossi as he was infront of his crowd, family and friends. I can't wait to receive this helmet)
14. AGV Valentino Rossi Snow Flake Winter Test 2015 Pista GP (I just ordered this helmet yesterday as it was made available for pre-order yesterday. The Rossi Snow Flake winter test is a pretty cool looking helmet, I think it is very suitable as a design for "Winter Test" as this is during the cold season and right after the Christmas Holidays where everyone is trying to stay warm. The helmet features the colour that Rossi likes to use which is florescent yellow! On this helmet there are Christmas/Winter theme on it there are Reindeers, Christmas Tress, and snow flakes. The best part about this helmet is how ironic it is, it was debuted at Sepang where it was extremely hot, even during the day it was 30-degree weather!
From what I remember that is basically it for my helmet collections! Only thing I have left are some toy helmets that are replica of Rossi's helmets and some other toys!
If anyone have any questions about my helmets feel free to ask and if you would like more close-up and detailed picture feel free to ask and I will go take some nicer pictures of the helmet you guys would like to see