REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-10-2015, 03:00 PM   #1
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
what do you guys think of this pick up artist controversy?

http://www.vancitybuzz.com/2015/03/p...robson-street/

there's an article with screen shots of texts inside and all that stuff.

so basically some chick posted some shit and it was on clubzone and vancitybuzz. tons of people read it.

basically "victimizing" women and all that.

i was surprised because a lot of women actually defended him.

saying that women victimize themselves too much. women in vancouver are too stuck up to realise if they go anywhere else in the world, they'll have men whistling at them and hitting on them left and right and they should take it as FLATTERY.

so what do you guys think?

I see it as a trade, some women get bothered, and in return some socially awkward men get confidence to become socially "better". it'll only ruin the womans day if she victimizes herself and tells herself how bad it was. when in fact she can change her perspective and take it as the ultimate form of flattery.

they should take it as a complement. and realise that even though they don't want to be objectified and all that crap. they are women. they are females. they are desired by men. if you are desired, you will be approached and people will try hard to get to know you. that is your innate and intrinsic value. you cannot remove that from yourself.

it's so simple, all you gotta do is put yourself in the shoes of men.
if a man approaches a woman and she just looks away or says no thx, and the man just goes "ok" and turns away. he'll be viewed as a pussy and a loser, and he'll never get any woman because no woman will give a man welcoming open arms when approached, especially a stranger.

it's a form of flattery. you're in public space. you're a woman with a vagina. men have dicks. 1+1=2. evolution and reproduction and all that.

now flip it around. how many men have been approached by women, and you didn't find them attractive or they were too aggressive? what did you guys do? tell them to fuck off? tell them to fuck off politely? play along for a bit to make them not feel bad?

what about you buffer guys? how many times have u had women just come up to you and slap your ass or grab your biceps? did you push them away and tell them to stop objectifying you? of course not. even though some of the women that were pinching you were hella ugly or you just had no interest in them or even felt slightly uncomfortable having them touch you, you still took it like a man. you still realised the ultimate truth... that your ego and your insecurity was a false illusion, a fucking weakness. so you took it like a man. you just shook those negative thoughts out and took it as a form of flattery. damn rights yeah, i got biceps, you can pinch all you want! YOU WANT THIS DONT YOU!?

are people just fucked in the head?

How many women do you guys know that dream of european or latin sexy guys with super deep v necks, slicked back greasy hair and a nice body and tan.

almost every woman does. do they even know if they went to those places, those types of men would be chasing them down the street non stop.

how come women there can handle it? they handle it like a fucking boss. cuz they KNOW they are WANTED and DESIRED, and they are BOSS.

women here are frigid as fuck. they are so fucking self centered and entitled. they don't want to be objectified, they only want things to happen to them that they want and expect to happen to them. everything else is an attack. harassment. etc.

I blame western libertarian and "progressive" (god i hate that fucking word) idealism. but too bad that's what they just are... ideals.

tell ya what, men will stop hitting on women, the day men are dickless, and women and vaginaless.

and to all the women reading (or men)... how many guys have you been with, where you've rejected them at the beginning? but the men tried and tried, and they finally got you? i'm sure you men can relate.

shaking my head so hard right now.

who the fuck do they think they are, thinking they can control the force of nature, attraction, sex, reproduction?

the flip side i can see them saying "who the fuck do you guys think you are, violating my personal space" it aint personal bitch, you're in public space. that's where people mingle and meet. if you don't want that, hide in a cave, or don't wear that low cut shirt and tight jeans, cuz ya know, fashion is attractive, and you'll be attractive, and attractiveness attracts.

I think many men are socially awkward retards that don't know how to approach women, and they need guidance.

what is even more true is...

i think many women don't know how to handle men, and they don't know how to handle situations with finesse and elegance. and they need guidance as well. a true woman knows how to reject a man, and make him want to accept your rejection with honor and politeness, all while still walking away with a confidence boost.
Advertisement

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 03-10-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:08 PM   #2
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,753 Times in 3,868 Posts
TLDR

any pick up artist (and anyone who uses them) are losers
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2015, 03:09 PM   #3
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Thanked 4,841 Times in 632 Posts
aint nobody gonna read all that, where's the cliffnotes. plus its vancitybuzz.
H.Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:12 PM   #4
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
What is this I don't even....
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 03:16 PM   #5
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,022 Times in 450 Posts

Only Asian.
Spoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 03:22 PM   #6
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Failed for vancitybuzz.

Also TL;DR.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 03:37 PM   #7
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
can't ask rs about a topic they dont have experience with (women)

Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 04:06 PM   #8
PRINCESS

Lol I've known Jian since first year. He was always nice to me so I didn't have any issues

Until one day his friend or student or whatever, started talking to me outside of celebs and all of the sudden he lifted me up. I guess his pinner body couldn't handle my weight (I'm on the bigger side) so he dropped me on a lamp post or pole or some shit and gave me a concussion. Instead of helping me up, all those beta fucks ran away.

He also told my friend to close her eyes once (she was quite intoxicated at that point) and then he kissed her, which she responded with "what the fuck"

His fraternity brother from Beta Theta Pie once wanked my hair to try to be "sexy". Did it work? fuck no. When I tried to leave he shut the door and wouldn't let me go. So I stood there gave him cold stare and he finally let me giving him awkward silence for a minute or some shit.

Anyways all my friends have been talking about this past few days. None of us are surprised he got into this thing. He was talking about how he was reading a book called "The Game" few years back.

Aggressiveness will only get you passive insecure chicks if you are lucky. All the girls that have been talking about this feel sorry for whoever pays him a grand for a weekend boot camp.
MeowMeow is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2015, 04:16 PM   #9
Revscene.net has a homepage?!

idiot
hi-revs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 04:19 PM   #10
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,543 Times in 840 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
I think many women don't know how to handle men, and they don't know how to handle situations with finesse and elegance. and they need guidance as well. a true woman knows how to reject a man, and make him want to accept your rejection with honor and politeness, all while still walking away with a confidence boost.
+1

the rest TL DR

but also... men need to learn to make their advances in a way where the woman can actually reject them gracefully.

Last edited by Qmx323; 03-10-2015 at 04:37 PM.
Qmx323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 04:45 PM   #11
I subscribe to Revscene

jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 05:00 PM   #12
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
"progressive" thinking is telling people to become passive fucks that can't do anything right.

Opportunities are made. the rare occasion when it presents itself to you, is just a bonus.

the pussification of the new generation will sit around and wait for those bonuses and wonder why they're going no where in life.

you make your own opportunities, or someone else will.

women don't know how to handle men because they've never needed to. There's too many chumps here that are "progressive". but when a man gets "aggressive", they treat it as if it were assault. they're just a buncha princesses.

i'm not just talking about the guy in the video.

tons of men have read the game years ago... 2005-2006 or so. i admit i read it. it was a funny story. but it also changed me. i didn't go out and do magic tricks or chase women relentlessly down the street like these guys did. but obviously it works because they get the results they want.

im sure for many men (including myself), all the "game" did was make me realise that rejection was normal, and you just move onto the next target, or correct your previous mistake and like any form of failure... the more you try the better you'll get at it. the more you fail the better it is for you.

but some dudes are REALLY socially retarded. they cannot adapt or read emotions. they literally cannot be taught how to read people. they need 'formulas' and '123 steps'. they're like robots. they need lines of code to follow or they duno how to perform the task.

im sure a lot of other guys that are more emotionally mature and have a much better grasp on reading others emotions and controlling their own emotions have excelled past the need for "lines" and "steps" to follow. but no matter what, they had to go through the drills of approaching women when they least want to. when they feel super shy or insecure.

i know tons of men, that if i dropped them between a couple of super models, they'd freeze up and act like retards. what if i locked them up in a room with super models until it was so boring that they'd just act themselves?

that's what has to happen. they have to be exposed so much to women in every shape and form. in every emotional setting. that they are completely used to it. so it becomes "nothin". just another day. just another chat. just another number. just another fuck.

or else they'll never get over that shyness and awkwardness.

like war. the combat vet doesn't flinch at the sound of a gunshot. but the newb flinches at the thought of it. repeated exposure.

those of you that disagree, are either naturals from the start, or are still awkward fools that think they know women... "progressive" types (lol fuck off).

remember these guys aint out to be gentlemen, kissing womens feet and holding doors open for them and helping them put on their glass shoes. they're out to get numbers and pussy.

you guys go out and ask your friend that's fucked at least 30-100+ women. you tell me how gentleman they are, and how aggressive they are when they're out to get what they want.

then go ask your nice progressive dude friends, and see how much experience with women they have.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 05:24 PM   #13
I subscribe to Revscene

I can image that it only take one of these handsome pussy slayers to sell some "I love you" dream to a girl, violate her every hole, then dump and ignore her (for the other 100 other girls he'll target in a year) and mentally damage a women to make it hard for the regular guys.
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2015, 05:29 PM   #14
I only answer to my username, my real name is Irrelevant!

Thanked 10,380 Times in 3,906 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeowMeow View Post
Lol I've known Jian since first year. He was always nice to me so I didn't have any issues

Until one day his friend or student or whatever, started talking to me outside of celebs and all of the sudden he lifted me up. I guess his pinner body couldn't handle my weight (I'm on the bigger side) so he dropped me on a lamp post or pole or some shit and gave me a concussion. Instead of helping me up, all those beta fucks ran away.

He also told my friend to close her eyes once (she was quite intoxicated at that point) and then he kissed her, which she responded with "what the fuck"

His fraternity brother from Beta Theta Pie once wanked my hair to try to be "sexy". Did it work? fuck no. When I tried to leave he shut the door and wouldn't let me go. So I stood there gave him cold stare and he finally let me giving him awkward silence for a minute or some shit.

Anyways all my friends have been talking about this past few days. None of us are surprised he got into this thing. He was talking about how he was reading a book called "The Game" few years back.

Aggressiveness will only get you passive insecure chicks if you are lucky. All the girls that have been talking about this feel sorry for whoever pays him a grand for a weekend boot camp.

sounds like you could be on the jersey shore with your experiences
StylinRed is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 05:46 PM   #15
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:

yanked my hair

or

wanked in my hair
Old 03-10-2015, 05:58 PM   #16
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
Quote:

the way i pictured this, it's too funny like a pack of raccoons scattering
sorry about your injury though
Old 03-10-2015, 05:58 PM   #17
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
This guy is getting massive free publicity

I'd love to get interviewed so I could talk about how internet dating ruins serendipity and how much nicer it is to go out and stumble unto meeting someone by sheer luck. Window shopping online seems like a canned hunt and there is nothing exciting about it. Seems so inhuman to simply select some chick to message based on her looks right away. Shit I literally wrote a book on how unfulfilling it can be to endlessly hook up with chicks you don't give a fuck about. Would they ever interview me? No, my message is pretty much anti-online dating and eschews hooking up when fueled by drugs and booze!

Trouble is the economy is practically based on men being unfulfilled and spending their money like water on vapid bitches in this town, big dinners, expensive cocktails, 8balls, trips to Whistler, etc

Vancity Buzz, and especially that dork Mike Schwartz from Clubzone, none of those people actually want to present useful information or anything intelligent to their audiences. They just want YOU people to click and share gossipy TMZ-esque bullshit and as usual everyone has swallowed it hook, line, and sinker!
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2015, 06:23 PM   #18
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

I agree with everythinf you said but I knew that you would mention your book.
meowjinboo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 06:25 PM   #19
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowjinboo View Post
I agree with everythinf you said but I knew that you would mention your book.

Do you expect a writer to say nothing about his work? It is near impossible to promote novels compared to music or pornography. The fact that you put me down for mentioning it makes me want to just tell you to fuck off. Idiot.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2015, 06:28 PM   #20
Banned (ABWS)

Guy like Jan can be a dickhead and get huge free publicity and threads speaking about him and his business, 100+ shares etc etc etc

Other dude can take 2 years out of his life to put to paper the experiences to be had in this city, go virtually invisible and get absolutely no press. Then people on message boards go out of their way to put him down for mentioning he wrote about his experiences.

Truth is, you people fell for the marketing from a couple of retards while a wise man's voice goes unheard.
This post FAILED by:
Old 03-10-2015, 06:31 PM   #21
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 5,279 Times in 603 Posts
sure, it's publicity; but, it's stigmatizing publicity

not sure anybody would want that
Old 03-10-2015, 06:34 PM   #22
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
Do you expect a writer to say nothing about his work? It is near impossible to promote novels compared to music or pornography. The fact that you put me down for mentioning it makes me want to just tell you to fuck off. Idiot.

I never put you down. I just found it funny.

Chill.
meowjinboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2015, 06:44 PM   #23
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinn3r View Post
sure, it's publicity; but, it's stigmatizing publicity

not sure anybody would want that

Trust me on this, any publicity is good publicity

In fact, if Meow wrote a huge article about how much of an asshole and degenerate I have been and it got traction I GUARANTEE no matter how negative it would be it would help my writing career immensely

Let me just put it this way:

Old 03-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #24
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

This guy looks like he's good at taking peoples money. I wonder what this fucker's customer demographic is, god damn.
bumsuck is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-10-2015, 06:51 PM   #25
Banned (ABWS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumsuck View Post
This guy looks like he's good at taking peoples money. I wonder what this fucker's customer demographic is, god damn.

BINGO

Vancity Buzz and Clubzone are simply helping him make more money

Mike Schwartz is such a fucking tool