REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > 4x4's and the Great Outdoors

4x4's and the Great Outdoors THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
When pavement meets dirt, Beautiful British Columbia
When life on tarmac isn't enough. This section is for 4x4 Offroad Events, Pics, Discussion. Places to test your truck, Techniques and Skills. Everyone of all skill levels are welcome. Got a wicked campsite you would like to share? Discover the great outdoors, gear discussion etc.
A little mud never hurts, so get down and dirty...

Old 03-17-2015, 10:20 PM   #26
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,743 Times in 3,864 Posts
on a side note, how many km are you getting with your focus? with probably 80% city, the last tank i got was only 285km from full to fuel light. i think something may be up with it.
Advertisement
Old 03-18-2015, 10:12 AM   #27
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Umm, I'm getting over 400 (probably 450) if I go to the fuel light. But i'm doing my damn best to shift at 2k. It's a boosted motor right, so if you're boosting every shift it's gonna suck back gas...

But 285 to a tank sounds fucking awful, unless you're going full WOT Tokyo Drift everywhere you should be doing better.

My average, on the display, is 10.1L/100km