Further Problems with BC Liquor Pricing: Ignoring the Independent Wine Stores | Just Grapes
- BC gov is looking to "unify" wholesale liquor pricing for the 3 categories of liquor stores in the province
- under the new pricing model, the government-operated BC Liquor Store will roughly see a 34% increase to its wholesale prices
- liquor retail stores will see its wholesale prices unchanged
- independent wine stores will see at least a 14% increase to its prices
- the provincial government is denying allegations that it is artificially raising prices
If you are interested, please have a read through of the article and tell me whether you think your favourite poison's prices are gonna go up. I'm betting mine will almost certain do so.