REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech

Automotive Detailing & Car Care Tech THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Discussion on how to keep your car shining bright and make them heads turn..

Old 03-28-2015, 08:32 AM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,157 Times in 954 Posts
Recs for a light polish product?

Hi,

Right now I'm using Poorboy's SSR 1 and SSR 2 to polish and I'd like to find something in between - SSR1 is not quite strong enough and SSR 2 is a bit more than I need (I use a white pad).

Judging by Autogeek's chart: Autogeek Swirl Removers & Compounds Comparison Chart

It looks like my best bet is something like a Megs 105 or Optimum Polish II.

Any recs based on past experience?

thanks,
Advertisement
Old 03-29-2015, 06:02 PM   #2
Need to Seek Professional Help

In all honesty, we have been using HD Cut and HD Polish and both are very impressive and the pricing is quite good.
911fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote