REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-07-2015, 07:28 AM   #26
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
it's easy.

you buy whatever the fuck is going up, until it stops going up. everything else is flipping a coin and taking a gamble.

USD is king right now.
Advertisement
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 08:44 AM   #27
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pastarocket View Post
-so much offshore real estate investment from ballers living here.
I was visiting someone I know in Deep Cove yesterday, and was amazed at the development going on there. But it's a ghost town. The only time you see life on her road is when the gardeners show up to cut the grass. Other than that, you'll see cars in the driveways of every 5th house. The rest are dark and unchanged from the last time I came by. The house behind her sold for $15 million a year and a half ago, bought by a guy from China. It's been vacant ever since.

Such a shame that our finest pieces of real estate are rotting away with no one to enjoy them.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-07-2015, 09:45 AM   #28
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,308 Times in 1,776 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalhypa View Post
I was visiting someone I know in Deep Cove yesterday, and was amazed at the development going on there. But it's a ghost town. The only time you see life on her road is when the gardeners show up to cut the grass. Other than that, you'll see cars in the driveways of every 5th house. The rest are dark and unchanged from the last time I came by. The house behind her sold for $15 million a year and a half ago, bought by a guy from China. It's been vacant ever since.

Such a shame that our finest pieces of real estate are rotting away with no one to enjoy them.
Sounds like the perfect place to have an unofficial RS BBQ.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2015, 11:44 AM   #29
I subscribe to Revscene

-------------------------------------------- bump -----------------------------------------------

Sept 23 is a significant date in this... its been covertly shown in movies and cartoons... now see how google and a TV show have an eery connection.

To test it first...
Go to Google maps, zoom all the way out
www.google.ca/maps

and put in John F. Kennedy's death date, 11/22/1963
It will take you to his Presidential Library.

Now put in the date 9/23/2015 (remember to be zoomed out on the globe)
it will take you to CERN
Quote:
CERN, the European Organization for Nuclear Research, is one of the world's largest and most respected centres for scientific research.
also home to the worlds largest partical collider

Now see how that date and this organization are connected in this show. Something big to come?
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-07-2015, 12:46 PM   #30
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,242 Times in 861 Posts
Those god damn illuminati showing us exactly whats going to happen right before the event actually happens.

Man they are just huge trolls eh!
radioman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:35 PM   #31
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,941 Times in 765 Posts
Cic, when Ur proven wrong on sept 23, will u admit that ur crackers and will shut up about zionisits?
4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 07:49 PM   #32
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,808 Times in 8,185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
-------------------------------------------- bump -----------------------------------------------

Sept 23 is a significant date in this... its been covertly shown in movies and cartoons... now see how google and a TV show have an eery connection.

To test it first...
Go to Google maps, zoom all the way out
www.google.ca/maps

and put in John F. Kennedy's death date, 11/22/1963
It will take you to his Presidential Library.

Now put in the date 9/23/2015 (remember to be zoomed out on the globe)
it will take you to CERN

also home to the worlds largest partical collider

Now see how that date and this organization are connected in this show. Something big to come?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsSgrbEc8XQ
THIS IS FUCKING INSANE EVEN FOR YOU
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #33
I WANT MY 10 YEARS BACK FROM RS.net!

Thanked 4,525 Times in 1,357 Posts
Timpo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-09-2015, 12:35 PM   #34
I subscribe to Revscene

Great video Timpo, will have to check out the series one day.

Heres a guy on mainstream news talking about shifting American assets to foreign ones because it could all crash.

Quote:
As Peter very accurately points out in the video, there has been NO recovery. All the gains people have seen in real estate or their stock portfolios have been artificial. Temporary bubbles have been created in both markets as a result of the loose monetary policy of the Fed, which has resulted in the APPEARANCE of a recovery within both the stock market and the real estate market. Once those bubbles pop, and they will, the Obama presidency will have nothing to show for doubling the nations debt since the country was founded taking the national debt from $10 TRILLION to $20 TRILLION dollars in only eight years, but the economy he will leave behind will be WORSE than the one he inherited in 2008. Watch the video for more of what to expect in coming months…
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-09-2015, 01:25 PM   #35
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,539 Times in 1,502 Posts
everything is artificial

it will just get more and more artificial till we're all living in some matrix shit. our economy is already half way there.

they just need to reset or hit some buttons to stop things from getting bad. as long as they can control it artificially, they can just go back and stop and delete the causes for deterministic crashes.

as for now, why not just reap what the benefits are lol.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 02:58 PM   #36
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
Ron Paul 2012

Old 09-09-2015, 03:03 PM   #37
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Clearly the Markets are Vulcan.

Berz out.
Old 09-09-2015, 05:41 PM   #38
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Spoiler!

We must go deeper.
  • The number of countries with a more powerful economy than the Zionist-run United States? 0
  • The first president of the United States (George Washington) was born in northern Virginia. The area code for the region? 571
  • The George Washington University has a research facility on bees. Bees live in hives. “Hives” is also the colloquial name for urticaria. Big pharma would have you believe urticaria can be treated with Fexofenadine hydrochloride. The print number of that drug? 018
  • By 2040, it’s expected that India will join ZioAmerica and China as a world economic leader. As usual, September 23 comes into this equation:
    9x23 = 207
    207+2040 = 2247

Put those numbers together, and you get 000/571/018/2247. Enter that in Google, and what do you get?

Nothing.

However, convert the last number to hex, and you get 8c7. Now enter 000/571/018/8c7 in Google, and what is the first image brought up?
Spoiler!
El Dumbasso is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-09-2015, 05:46 PM   #39
PM me for my nudes

Thanked 3,772 Times in 1,001 Posts
10/10

buying you a coffee at a meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkunkWorks View Post
This wouldn't happen if you didn't drive a peasant car like an Audi...
Quote:
[14-05, 14:59] FastAnna You tiny bra wearing, gigantic son of a bitch
[15-05, 10:35] FastAnna Yeah I was dreaming of those big titties in that tiny bra
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
I'd probably blow someone for that 911
smoothie. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2015, 08:36 PM   #40
I subscribe to Revscene

Surely when the US tanks, Canada will follow through... sub-oligarch foresees the future...

"Some People Just Don't Fit In The Economy" Buffett Explains: "We'll Send Them Off To Afghanistan" 3:40+
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-09-2015, 09:05 PM   #41
Survivor MOD

Thanked 1,623 Times in 577 Posts
fuck the economy

bring on the zombies!

T4RAWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 04:32 PM   #42
I subscribe to Revscene

I dont think the Roman empire was ever dissolved... it just propped up shells of itself and scapegoats.
Looks like Prince William is descended from Jesus and also the antichrist. The mural at the U.N. probably depicts the married couple and also other planned events.
I pictured what could help with Covid. Let me say now that frozen pizza's and Tide detergent is the new underlying condition if you seek a short life.

Perhaps most of you will now be brought down to $14 baller status as myself in the new world order.
Ive had numerous posts deleted and thread banned, and with mostly sheep members as the world is going to hell in a hand basket, I will keep to automobile subjects and not wasted my time.

The Ducktales Trump prophecies are coming true. Checkout the Ring of Power I & II.
https://www.revscene.net/forums/7123...ml#post8839520

The United Nations and the Club of Rome

The League of Nations was set up after the war as a means to prevent another world war. It was superseded by the United Nations whose peace-keeping role has widened to a fuller involvement in world affairs in collaboration with the World Bank and World Trade Organization, who have a major role in controlling wealth and resources and determining policy. The United Nations came into existence on 24th October 1945. Fifty one countries committed themselves to preserve peace through international co-operation and collective security. Nearly every nation now belongs to the UN. The UN has 4 functions:

l. to maintain peace and security
2. to develop friendly relations among the nations
3. to co-operate in solving international problems and in promoting respect for
human rights.
4. to be a centre for harmonizing the actions of the nations. (See Appendix 4)

UN Global conferences are held annually with a specific agenda:e.g. education(1990), environment and development (1992), human rights (1993), population and development (1994) social development and the advancement of women (1995), human settlements and food security (1996). More recently there has been concern about climate change and sustainability.

In 1968, a group of thirty people from ten countries, scientists, educators,
industrialists and politicians gathered in Rome to discuss the future of the
planet. They produced some alarming statistics about the state of the planet
and the need to limit growth, which set the scene for much of today's concern with environmental issues. The group drew up models for population growth and economic change in relation to resources and out of this grew 'The Club of Rome', which has been described as an informal environmental organization or an 'invisible college.' (Meadows et al, 1972) This organization, as the name suggests, was dominated by Freemasons, who set the stage for world government to come into being. It had one thing in mind, to control wealth, population and resources.

The world is facing huge environmental challenges: global warming and
controls on greenhouse gas emission, expansion in the hole in the ozone layer and the rise in skin cancer, reduction in fossil fuels, nuclear energy programs and alternative energy production. On top of this there is the spread of the deadly HIV/Aids, Sars viruses and bird flu, together with the problems of tackling environmental disasters, war and famine. The UN or world government is therefore likely to increase its control of global resources; food, water, energy and determine quotas for different countries.

A most disturbing aspect of the environmental/peace movement is that not
only it is embracing neo-paganism, but it is ridiculing Jewish and Christian
beliefs. During the Earth Summit in Johannesburg, a sacred celebration was
held in which a painted wooden chest called the 'Ark of Hope' like the Ark of
the Covenant was carried on two long poles. It contained collaborative prayers and affirmations for the earth and 16 commandments which are to become world law! 65 delegates bowed down before this ark to declare 'The Earth is alive and is our Mother Earth.' (Hatherway, 2003a. p.3)

In 2019, rising concerns about climate change, stirred by Greta Thunberg, a
young Swedish campaigner, have brought children to the streets of London in
protest marches. More disturbing is the emergence of Extinction Rebellion, a
fanatical group causing chaos to commuters by gluing themselves roads or
trains and hosing down the Treasury with fake blood. Is this a new form of
eco-religion?

A shocking occult event took place on June 1st 2016, at the opening of the
Gotthard Tunnel in Switzerland, in which semi-nude men and women
performed sexual rituals, dressed a Baphomet, Behemoth and Satan himself in a dance of destruction' Nearby,CERN, the Hadron Collider particle accelerator, mimics the 'Big Bang.' Its purpose is to unlock the mysteries of the universe and is opening a dangerous portal to 'other' worlds. Is by chance that outside CERN is a statue of Lord Shiva, the Indian god of destruction? (David Hatherway,'Babylon or Jerusalem? A Tale of Two Cities 2019. p.22-26)

Gotthard Base Tunnel Opening
youtube.com/watch?v=I4NU0Tok1T4

Video Of A Mock Occult Ritual At CERN Circulates Online

The speed at which technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics and 5G are developing is frightening. We have come to the place where humans are being controlled by machines and may no longer have free will.

As Christians we must stand against the pressures to conform or to be
controlled by passing fashions, fads and popular culture. We must not allow
ourselves to be deceived by the media or new teachings which are presented
even in Christian circles. We must be steeped in the Word of God and to
wrestle in prayer to resist the attacks of Satan on our minds and for our
children through youth culture, media and advertising propaganda. We must be alert even to what seem to be reasonable and appealing programs for peace and environmental harmony, but which are humanistic or occult in origin.

Chapter 10
One World Government

As we have seen, Freemasonry is closely tied up with the New Age Movement
and moves towards One World Government. The United States, as the world's
richest and most powerful nation, is playing a major role in this. This can
clearly be seen from the words 'Annuit Coeptus Novus Ordo Seclorum', which
appear around the pyramid on the US dollar bill. The translation from the latin means 'announcing the birth of the New World Order'. The date underneath MDCCLXXVI is 1776, the birth date of the Illuminati not Independence Day! (See Smith, 1996 p.68)

Freemasonry symbols (the pentagram and phallic symbol) are even built into
the street plan of Washington D.C., which was laid out by a French Freemason,
Pierre Charles L'Enfant. The Pentagon is built as a pagan labyrinth, at the
centre of a pentagram and Capitol Hill named after the Capitol, temple of
Jupiter in Rome. The Statue of Liberty, with beams of light coming out of her
headband and carrying a torch, by French sculptor Bartholdi, was modelled on
the Roman goddess Libertas. It signifies 'Egypt bearing the Light.' (Hathaway,
2003 p.15).

One World Government is based on the philosophy of Hegel. Built into the system is the pretense of democracy, to consult and involve the people and that their opinion counts, but in fact they have no power. Power instead lies in financial control. The main idea of the new world order is to destroy the infrastructure of society and individual and national freedom by abolishing the monarchy, national sovereignty, private property, inheritance, normal family life and religion.

Pye Ian, Markets and Economy

Social Engineering and Population Control

As early as 1798, the Rev. Thomas Malthus published an essay
entitled: 'Principle of Population. ' It argued that population would always
increase at a faster rate than food supply and that the result would be an
increase in poverty, misery and vice. His only solution was to propose sexual
abstinence for the poor. Charles Darwin was influenced by this and this led to
the development of the concept of 'natural selection'. Darwin's cousin, Francis
Galton, embraced this idea in formulating the 'science of eugenics', believing
that civilized societies weakened themselves by allowing undesirable elements to breed. A superior race could be developed by selective breeding. This was the thinking behind the extermination of the Jews and Holocaust in Nazi Germany.

Ironically, Dr Brock Chisholm, a humanist and protagonist for world
government, believed the most persistent barrier to developing a civilized way of life was the concept of right and wrong! He believed that children should be freed from national, religious and cultural prejudices forced on them by parents
PDF of above
https://www.scribd.com/document/457239955/World-Order

Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 04-20-2020 at 07:23 PM.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 04-19-2020, 05:10 PM   #43
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
well, glad to see your alive and well chuck, i was getting worried about you

Sorry, you mentioned nWo so i have to leave my obligatory...

i'll see myself out now

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-19-2020, 05:13 PM   #44
MG1
Fathered more RS members than anybody else. Who's your daddy?

Thanked 11,510 Times in 4,902 Posts
He’s Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack..............

So relieved you are okay. People just don’t understand you sometimes. How’s the Previa?
Youth is, indeed, wasted on the young.
YODO = You Only Die Once.

Dirty look from MG1 can melt steel beams.

"There must be dissonance before resolution - MG1" a musical reference.
MG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 06:49 PM   #45
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
well, glad to see your alive and well chuck, i was getting worried about you

Sorry, you mentioned nWo so i have to leave my obligatory...

i'll see myself out now

Thanks guys... the Previa is great, Ive been going to the park and opening the mid sunroof to get my vitamin D. Im also looking to add a new bbq/cooking setup inside.

Back in Dec my little brother got sick and passed it on to my father... he got hit bad (we also have a protective gene, hla-b27 which flares 'reactive arthritis', stiff back, chest... extreme pain when coughing or sneezing) and for a few days was having shortness of breath. Had called his doctor but I guess they didnt take it seriously.

He got over it after a few weeks I think but at the end of march when his sons Burnaby elementary school was out he got an email that there was a case of Covid at the school.

I had only visited him once at Christmas to give him a bit of herbal tea (paud arco, cats claw) and Colloidal silver nasal spray up his nose. My uncle was with me and he'd been a little sick too at the same time soon after flying in from Norway to visit and going out to the mall to shop. My uncle said to take my father to the hospital where they gave him just a pain killer and was released the same day.

I think it was a month+ (beyond a 2 week incubation) after is when I got sick (I like never get sick) for 4 days but with no cough... around the same time I had gone to St.Pauls for an eye flare up... which Ive been having off and on flare ups (body, leaky gut/gene related) starting a few years ago since over working my back at work. When I was in the the hospital people were coughing around me and I instinctively breath in as usual to build up my immune system.

I live with my mom so just before I got sick, she got sick and had minor dry coughing lasting a week.

I wrote all this to say that I think Covid has been here for sometime now and that many people may have got it already but dont realize it.

These last few months Ive been going to a weed shop (prior to that a grocer) in the heart of the DTES and in contact with atleast 3 sick looking people. 2 weeks ago I had an itch in my throat (probably reinfected) but it went away hours later with nothing else since.

After my risky outings I have been inhaling a little silver just incase.
Its true that this virus is no joke and it will kill weaker elderly and people with unhealthy lifestyles.

I think the virus is engineered to be passed on easily so members in contact with at risk people should take extreme caution.
Im hoping that I have contracted it and built immunity so that when the vaccine (with risks of sv40 cancer causing vaccine 'contamination') is available in Canada, I wont need to take it to be given a pass for future regulations and can see if an antibody test option will be available.

This Alex guy goes into the virus conspiracy, sourced from a website in the description.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 04-19-2020 at 06:54 PM.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-19-2020, 09:43 PM   #46
I came, I saw, I conquered.

Ok can anyone make sense of this? We need Ja Rule here..

Old 04-20-2020, 12:29 AM   #47
I subscribe to Revscene

Gates has been funding micro chipping under the skin. They're using whats called 'predictive programming' through shows to plant seeds in peoples minds so that they'll easier accept their plots. They also show off various occult markings. Earlier today a 14min Simpsons episode came up in Youtube doing just that.

Storing medical information below the skin?s surface | MIT News

Here the doctor takes the podium with emergency in the background

Embedding China in the mind and as our rivalry

Homer; if I die today the obituary would read...

Judge is quarantined at home?

This might be a kind of marking... these kind of branches have a symbolic meaning. The cow bow tie could also be a goat which is symbolic.

The Romans expanded their empire by expelling one of their 13 tribes, the Dans, from the middle east to Denmarks... which country is named as the Dans-Mark. They became the Vikings that expanded the empire and linage to the British Crown. Here we see a reference on the map.

Taking an oath... Homer; I am the six pack hidden in daddies secret cabinet.

They inject him with a chip

Homer; You wouldnt tell batman he couldnt eat bats.

Looks like a pandemic chart

Looks like a depression

The masses are disoriented

Chaos and rebellion

Disinfection imagery

Disturbing to say the least

Another episode starts but even this one has disturbing scenery

Anarchist turned into to a blood bath... notice the bone sticking out
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 04-20-2020 at 12:38 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2020, 12:55 AM   #48
I subscribe to Revscene

Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post thanked by:
Old 04-20-2020, 06:38 AM   #49
Waxin’ Punks

Thanked 6,038 Times in 2,075 Posts
This is for you, Charles: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...uu1WQ4vFidawQz

For some reason part 5 didn’t make the playlist so it is here:

A buddy sent these to me.. I’m not into this stuff but ended up watching it one morning while the house was asleep. Some interesting stuff but similar to CiC, just a little too whacky. Unless you believe JFK will time travel to bring world peace along with DJT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MG1 View Post
punkwax, I don't care what your friends say about you, you are gold!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemhg View Post
What do your farts sound like then?
punkwax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 01:55 PM   #50
I subscribe to Revscene

Theres another new one called Pedogate 2020... with the advent of the internet, people, like the thousands of ones that were raped as a child in the church, or who have some insider world domination information, are going to be spreading this information.
The real elites are still scapegoated, but theyve also setup disinformation campaigns to their advantage.
The whole Comet\Podesta and Hilary thing was to target none slave wage workers who have spare time and are active on the internet to better accept Trump as president.
Specially that Q guy... hes just a more sophisticated Alex Jones shill that hasnt talked about inter-dimensional space aliens yet.

Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 04-20-2020 at 07:22 PM.