REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Organ Donation drive. (https://www.revscene.net/forums/702975-organ-donation-drive.html)

westopher 04-21-2015 10:34 AM

Organ Donation drive.

Global is running a organ donation drive called 48 in 48. They are shooting for 48k in new organ donors signed up in the next 48 hours. It takes like 5 minutes, and can be the difference in a few people living a happy healthy life after you are gone. There is literally no reason not to. I signed up as I never even really thought about it before.

murd0c 04-21-2015 10:42 AM

You already registered as an organ donor on 8/15/2011 8:42:38 AM.

CharlesInCharge 04-21-2015 11:17 AM

I made a thread on organ trafficking and Canada doesnt have a clean record.

meme405 04-21-2015 11:59 AM

Don't they ask you this when you first get your full drivers license? I remember filling out the form...

Either way it says I am already registered.

westopher 04-21-2015 12:10 PM

They don't or at least didn't in Alberta when I was given a drivers license.

radioman 04-21-2015 12:19 PM

And done!

Tegra_Devil 04-21-2015 12:27 PM

signed up a couple months ago. I believe most people should sign up!

320icar 04-21-2015 12:31 PM

I've been signed up since I was a child.

PJ 04-21-2015 12:54 PM

Signed up after I got my motorcycle license :lawl:

a90a93 04-21-2015 05:38 PM

My Best friend used to be on the waiting list for a kidney. Unfortunately with a very long list and not enough donors,time ran out and she passed away . Please consider becoming a donor.

Hondaracer 04-21-2015 05:46 PM

done, been meaning to do it for a while

Cillu 04-21-2015 09:35 PM

Done. Thanks for posting this.

Raid3n 04-22-2015 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8627104)
I made a thread on organ trafficking and Canada doesnt have a clean record.

no one is interested in your propaganda bullshit. keep it to your self.
if you don't want to be a constructive part of the conversation, stay out of the thread.

You already registered as an organ donor on 6/27/2014 3:00:01 PM.

hmm, good to know lol.

ZordosZZ 04-22-2015 07:49 AM

You already registered as an organ donor on 10/26/2005 9:03:38 PM

no idea i was already a donor :ahwow: surprised it didn't show up on my DL/CC

MindBomber 04-22-2015 09:50 AM

I'm already registered but I sent the link to some friends that are interested in registering. I had to print off a form and mail it in but this is much simpler and quicker!

Inaii 04-22-2015 09:57 AM

I thought I was already registered but I guess not. Done now, especially since I plan on getting my bike license soon.

CharlesInCharge 04-22-2015 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raid3n (Post 8627663)
no one is interested in your propaganda bullshit. keep it to your self.
if you don't want to be a constructive part of the conversation, stay out of the thread.

I recently got banned from Beyond.ca for posting about behind the scene truths... I wonder how much it would take for this forum to reach its limit.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/68620...n-harvest.html

Raid3n 04-22-2015 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8627786)
I recently got banned from Beyond.ca for posting about behind the scene truths... I wonder how much it would take for this forum to reach its limit.
http://www.revscene.net/forums/68620...n-harvest.html

How about you quote some canadian sources, when making claims about the canadian health system...

I won't ban you from the forum, just from this thread.

this is your only chance to A) put up some solid truthful, comfirmable sources that prove the Canadian health system is involved in organ trafficking, or B) remove yourself willingly from this thread, or C) keep your conspiracies to your self and participate in the thread like a normal person.

CharlesInCharge 04-22-2015 03:49 PM

edit
okay when cited New Brunswick in the news articles... they dont mention it being in Canada..
Dirty Jersey: Feds Bust Dozens in Corruption Scandal | NBC 10 Philadelphia

but when you look a the bacterial coverup in this country... Avril Lavigne being the latest victim, rarely patients get paralysis from it and cant wake up... doctors diagnose them brain dead... but its been show that some people wake up after some years... even been able to hear everything for years.
Our system mirrors the US system also.

Being a stanch supporter of Israel which is deep into organ trafficking doesnt reassure me that this system is immune to these abuses.

murd0c 04-22-2015 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8627882)
You're not a short attention span member right... heres the link... I can highlight the Canadian involvement part if you like.

Now you can apologize to me for being so rude.

Maybe you should treat a head mod with a little more respect... :whistle:

punkwax 04-22-2015 04:00 PM

Been an organ donor since 1997.. my organs were in much better shape back then!

Just booked another Vegas trip too.. not sure mine will be much use to anyone, but they're available :lol

Raid3n 04-22-2015 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by murd0c (Post 8627883)
Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8627882)
You're not a short attention span member right... heres the link... I can highlight the Canadian involvement part if you like.

Now you can apologize to me for being so rude.

Maybe you should treat a head mod with a little more respect... :whistle:

thanks for catching that murdoc.

CiC: I'm not here to be your friend. people came to this thread to discuss organ donation, not to listen to you on your soapbox.

you want that, start your own thread.

now, are you going to keep your conspiracies to yourself? or do i need to remove you from the thread?

Addendum: Lol, i just read that article... not only did it not have anything to do with the Canadian health system, it even states that the hospitals were lied to and therefore were not complicit in the scheme.
The Canadian and American health systems are not all that similar, seeing as Canada has a Federally run Public health care system and the Americans have an almost entirely Private healthcare system, with a small exception for people that meet specific requirements (Obamacare).

CharlesInCharge 04-22-2015 05:36 PM

I'll express all the conspiracies I want.
I dont know what your occupation is.. being a doctor sure isnt it.
Our medical guidelines and procedure do mirror the states... specially with keeping the populace breed engineered bacteria and man made viruses like West Nile and Ebola inside them but to only offer drugs to mask symptoms, not actually heal.
Even of you were a doctor, your schooling would keep you ignorant to that. Essentially doctors let people suffer and die and some may know it, but they'll lose their medical license if they try otherwise.

When prominent figures of New Jersey have been running an organ trafficking ring for over 10 years... why should we assume Canada is immune.
When the procedures for the lady (in the article from the other thread) was for her to be obviously murdered for her organs, whats to say that doesnt happen all the time? It just so happened that she gained consciousness before going under the knife is why it was reported.

Lastly organs dont grow on trees, they come from actual people. To think "hospitals" were lied to when organ donation kept miraculously coming in those 10 years that we know of... you have to be pretty gullible.

edit
I see Avril is now being attacked by the system for speaking out.
http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/mu...ty-music-video

Raid3n 04-22-2015 06:42 PM

what did that article have to do with the healthcare system?

you can spout your crap all you want. just not in this thread.

goodbye.

punkwax 04-22-2015 06:53 PM

Just fucking ban him already. RS will become a better place. Addition by subtraction.

:ban: