REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 04-26-2015, 08:15 PM   #51
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
The only reason why mine are not green is because I used brown sugar to make them look more golden.

But really I have no clue how strong mine actually are
Advertisement
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 08:26 PM   #52
HELP ME PLS!!!

Eat a cookie and report back.....in a hour.
willystyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:12 PM   #53
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by willystyle View Post
Eat a cookie and report back.....in a hour.

I ate two cookies of mine once and I can confidently say if you can eat two of mine at the same time and remain standing after they kick in 4 hours later... you are a champion of marijuana
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:25 PM   #54
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,647 Times in 2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
I made my own canna butter last night and now I'm scared to make cookies because I think its too strong hahaha

used 29 grams of pure bud and 4 grams of Kief and simmered it with a pound of salted butter for an hour and then strained out the leaf with cheese cloth and this is my final product. First time making it and like I said Im scared to make cookies with it right now since it seems very very strong
make some mac and cheese
Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-27-2015, 06:03 PM   #55
Even when im right, revscene.net is still right!

Quote:
Originally Posted by multicartual View Post
I am the master of edibles compared to you quivering vaginas

Who wants to try the 2 cookie challenge?

Right now I get a nice, manageable stone with 1/2 a cookie in the morning and another half at night.

I tried 2 at a time and became the Mayor of Wobbly World, it was awesome
As a fellow Vancouverite I recommend you do an unnecessary amount of edibles and go into a sensory deprivation tank for a few hours, there's a bunch throughout the city.
AAnthony is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-27-2015, 06:18 PM   #56
Banned (ABWS)

Thanked 2,667 Times in 960 Posts
Dude my reality is already so nuts, I don't need to go deeper
multicartual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 02:11 PM   #57
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,581 Times in 4,297 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer View Post
would think that would be a test, but then again all the oil etc. and THC is heat activated no? or like fat soluable etc. so there may be different effects in baking it again as opposed to eating it straight

murdoc right now:

Had a small cookie yesterday afterwork at 530.. by 750 I was face down in my bed out cold... This be some good cookies and they don't taste that strong either.
murd0c is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-29-2015, 05:45 AM   #58
ESKETIT

Thanked 9,647 Times in 2,303 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEACHSANDY View Post
smoke within moderation people... smh
5 year old account with a first post telling me to smoke in moderation?

Vansterdam is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 04-29-2015, 10:11 AM   #59
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,181 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEACHSANDY View Post
smoke within moderation people... smh
This is a thread about edibles... smh
Honest to fucking Christ the easiest way to get a married woman in the mood is clean the house and do the laundry.....I've been with the same girl almost 17 years, ask me how I know. - quasi
Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 11:10 AM   #60
they call me the snowman

Thanked 3,993 Times in 1,374 Posts
After having a bad experience with edibles many years ago, I've learned to ask some questions before trying anything.
How much material did you start with?
Was it low, mid, or high quality?
How many edibles was it divided by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by murd0c View Post
Had a small cookie yesterday afterwork at 530.. by 750 I was face down in my bed out cold... This be some good cookies and they don't taste that strong either.
Doing some simple math, you're looking at about 2gr per cookie, which is a lot. A fellow I know who makes his own cookies aims for 30gr/30 cookies, or one gram per cookie. Usually a half of his cookie will last about 4 hrs, a 1/4 cookie will give you a mild buzz for about 2 hrs, and a whole cookie will take away a full day. Consistancy is the key, as surprises should be reserved for B'day blowjobs, not edibles.

In the US (and now Canada), they list the strength of the edible by it's THC content.

You can see on this sticker that it says 10.8% tHC content.

So how does THC content fit in here?
Quote:
Every 1 gram of cannabis bud has 1,000mg of dry weight. If a strain has about 10% THC, ten percent of 1,000mg would be 100mg. So for cooking or baking at home, it is safe to assume that a gram of cannabis contains at least 100mg THC.

Using Catalano’s dosing measurement formula, you do the math accordingly to find out how much THC per serving. Take the amount of ground marijuana, convert it to milligrams and divide it by the recipe yield to determine a per-serving dose of THC. A starting dosage for beginners is 5 milligrams per serving (the Colorado-mandated serving size for marijuana-infused edibles is 10mg THC). Three grams of ground marijuana equals 300mg THC. 300mg divided by the recipe yield, (a classic cookie recipe makes 60 cookies) equals 5mg per cookie. If you want to be even more cautious with your at-home cannabutter cooking, 1.5 grams (150mg) marijuana divided into a 60-cookie recipe will yield 2.5mg a serving.
http://www.thecannabist.co/2014/07/0...infused/15457/

So doing the math:

3000mg/10% (low for BC bud) = 300mg/16 cookies = 18.75mg/cookie.

Those be some powerful edibles!!! Twice as strong as the average edible in a dispensary, and 4 times the amount that the state of Colorado recommends for beginners!

Try a quarter cookie next time, and you'll be golden.
originalhypa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: