REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > 4x4's and the Great Outdoors

4x4's and the Great Outdoors THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
When pavement meets dirt, Beautiful British Columbia
When life on tarmac isn't enough. This section is for 4x4 Offroad Events, Pics, Discussion. Places to test your truck, Techniques and Skills. Everyone of all skill levels are welcome. Got a wicked campsite you would like to share? Discover the great outdoors, gear discussion etc.
A little mud never hurts, so get down and dirty...

Old 04-30-2015, 12:20 PM   #1
Ricer Mod

Thanked 5,276 Times in 1,501 Posts
Info On Tires for my Dodge

Looking for actual personal knowledge here not "the internet says" type info.

What's the biggest tire I can fit on my stock 20" rims with a level kit installed. Lets call it basically stock height 03 Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4. Will a 35"x12.5 fit? I don't mind a little rubbing at full lock. Basically I want to get some 10ply mud terrains for towing my trailer down back roads that are more aggressive than stock pavement pounders.

Berz out.
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2015, 04:26 PM   #2
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Not sure if you've done this yet but i'd ask this on a dodge forum, there will be hundreds or thousands of people who have done this on there, compared to maybe a couple of dodge truck owners here
MarkyMark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2015, 05:01 PM   #3
I bringith the lowerballerith

Thanked 1,133 Times in 309 Posts
Sorry Berz I'm no help with non-lifted Dodges that aren't Power Wagons. They'll clear em but they're two inches higher and depending on width will rub at bit at full lock. So I'll just leave you with my default response to any tire/lift questions.

Spoiler!
Babykiller - And next to that, there's a little dot called a period. It's not the stuff you eat out of your sisters gash, it's a handy little tool for breaking up sentences so they don't look like nonsensical retard garbage.

Last edited by Brianrietta; 05-02-2015 at 12:10 AM.
Brianrietta is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: