REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > The John Norwich Riders Corner

The John Norwich Riders Corner In honour of our fellow moderator: John Norwich R.I.P. September 17th, 2014
Buy, sell, trade bikes and gear, set up bike rallies, meet discussions. #revscenebikes

Old 05-07-2015, 10:00 AM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

May 16th track day at Mission

May 16th WMRC Track day at Mission
For something a little different this long weekend the WMRC will be hosting a track day at Mission Raceway on Saturday, May 16th.

Everything is taken care of so you can come out and have some fun on the track! We've even arrange some more of this great weather.
Our track days are great local place for you to come out and work on improving your skills in a safe and fun environment.

If you are interested in becoming a better rider we've got just the thing for you. We offer semi-private instruction from some our awesome instructors.

The only thing missing is you! come on out and have some fun with us.

more info can be found here:
http://www.wmrc.ca/track-days

Contact us at WMRConline@gmail.com to register.
Advertisement
#19 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-12-2015, 02:05 PM   #2

come spend the long weekend with us!
No Cops.
No Cars.
No Speed Limits.
All Fun!

Come get your track fix this weekend at Mission Raceway. We're offering a safe and controlled environment to ride in, where you can spending time with some of your fellow motorcycle enthusiasts riding the track with same-caliber riders in small groups at your own pace.

If you're interested we also offer rider training from our group of expert instructors which will further develop your skills and confidence.
Spero's and Rob's groups are full, but we still have room with Tom and Bez.

Come on out to Mission this Saturday and have an awesome track day with us!

After you've had your fill of fun on Saturday don't forget that we will be holding our races on both Sunday and Monday. Come watch all the race action, or better yet -be a part of it -volunteer!

For more information contact us at WMRConline@gmail.com

Home
This post thanked by:
Old 05-13-2015, 09:09 AM   #3

FS: 2007 CBR600 race/track bike

Great price for this bike. If anybody's looking for a race/track bike i'd recommend this one. Get Andrew to bring it out for the track day on saturday, buy it in the morning and wring the crap out of it all day!!
This post thanked by:
Old 05-13-2015, 10:26 AM   #4
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,753 Times in 3,868 Posts
I'm going on the RS ride that day, and my gf works (I'm trying to be a bad influence and have her call in) but as she said last night "we should totally do something like this babe".

She got her full license in the fall and I got mine in March. It's definitely something we both want to do to generally make us safer riders. I want to know what kind of lean and braking I can do on my bike in a safe environment, that if I do lay down I should escape relatively unharmed (read as: not slam into a parked car lol)
Old 05-13-2015, 01:35 PM   #5

If you're looking to get started I'd recommend the school or spending a day with one of the instructors. Either way come on out ride the track, it's the best way to learn how to operate a bike.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:38 PM   #6
2-Wheelin' Mod

If somebody wanted to come and spectate on Sunday or Monday is there a cost to enter?