REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 05-08-2015, 12:11 AM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Mint 1994 JDM MR2 G-Limited..... SOLD!!!!!

(* as some of you know, I'm a 2-3 different cars a year kind of guy, and it's time to move on to something else....in this case, bigger! The ad is a cut and paste from k1j1j1, etc....but if you search Cr41g51ist, I give a much better ad) =)

This is a 1994 JDM Toyota MR2 G-Limited finished in deep jewel green over dark grey cloth (with rare factory Recaro seating)

Currently sits with 167500 km's or just over 100K miles.

Adult owned, meticulously maintained and in need of nothing. The car has absolutely zero rust or dents, though being 21 years old, the paint does have it's nick and scratch here an there, but as photo's will attest, this is not one of those'good from far - far from good' cars. It really is in outstanding original condition and I would easily rate the exterior a 9 out of 10...and I am fastidious.

Waxed every 3 months, and detailed weekly (hand wash and dry)

The interior is spotless - no rips, stains or issues.

Of course, it is a 5 speed, as they all should be.

Being the JDM version, they do get the more powerful 2L motor developing 173hp as oposed to the North American version with 135. The turbo had 200 so this strikes a nice balance without the inherent ageing problems turbo's usually have...and the lag. Bulletproof Toyota reliability, outstanding fuel economy and low cost of maintenance make this the perfect 2 seater sports coupe.

I may be interested in a trade as the only reason for the sale is the need for more room. Ideally back seats and a hatch. I'm looking at a Mk3 or 4 GTI, an RSX or 2000+ Celica. All must be manual and clean. No junk please.

I am asking $5500 and it may be viewed anytime in south Vancouver.

*AS SEEMS COMMON ON HERE, THE RS PRICE IS $5000*

If you are seriously looking for a nice example of this rare car, you will be hard pressed to find better.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mr2pics 002.jpg (208.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg mr2pics 010.jpg (200.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg mr2pics 005.jpg (213.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg mr2pics 004.jpg (247.3 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by toddzilla; 06-07-2015 at 09:44 PM.
toddzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 09:43 PM   #2
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Car is sold and now in Kelowna!