REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Auto Chat

Vancouver Auto Chat 2016 VAC Community Head Moderator: Raid3n

Old 05-28-2015, 07:20 AM   #1
Banned By Establishment

Integra Custom Collision

Has anyone ever used their services?
I drive by their shop on Clark Drive often and regularly see Lamborghinis inside getting worked on as well as Ferraris and Bentleys.
Is this any indication of the quality of work that they do? Or do they just have a contract with one of the car dealers?
Advertisement
racerman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:57 AM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
a bud told me that there is a lot of shops on Clark that looks really shitty on the outside but does awesome work.
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 12:28 PM   #3
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Worked there for a couple weeks, paint work is horrific (amount of dirt and fisheyes was ridiculous). They have (at least when I worked there) one painter and body man both on straight time who warned from day one to find something else. I'd stay the hell away.

Edit:
Could be the owners cars, I know he had a bunch
boostedcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 12:48 PM   #4
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 7,759 Times in 2,313 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
a bud told me that there is a lot of shops on Clark that looks really shitty on the outside but does awesome work.
I can attest to this. There is some old timer shops over in that area that have some real old school techs and body guys working at them who do fantastic work.

There's a guy on clark who can rebuild just about anything, starters, alternators, window motors, etc.

He rebuilt the alternator on an old truck of ours, he actually re-wound the thing put out like 1.5x the power that it did from the factory (we asked for this cause the truck had a welding machine and stuff on it).

The shop next to his does some intense old school metal fabrication work.

Barney Fucking Purple FX35
Brianna - 2008 FX35 - Build Thread
meme405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 04:16 PM   #5
Wunder? Wonder?? Wander???

integra does a lot of Lambo's and currently doing a bentley when i was last there. i believe its under new ownership but not 100% sure. but I've seen there work and it looked pretty good and this was recent.
karies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:40 PM   #6
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Oh ok cool, it's been around 2 years since I worked there. I'll retract my previous statement if that's true
boostedcivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 08:58 PM   #7
Performance Moderator

Thanked 15,452 Times in 5,114 Posts
I noticed a sudden influx of high end cars in there quite a few months ago and asked around cuz my buddy has a shop there, new owners partnered together.

Can't speak for their work but obviously you don't get work on those kind of cars if you do shitty work. They're brave souls though, I mean you fuck something up just even in disassembly on a Ferrari and you're $10k in the hole just like that.
68style is online now   Reply With Quote