REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 07-13-2015, 03:53 PM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,657 Times in 543 Posts
2001 BMW 325ci

EDIT: Back up for sale, friend has a G that he's selling that I really want to buy. Price has been adjusted, also changed from when I posted this last is a new valve cover gasket, power steering resivior gasket, and new coilovers. Plan to have this ad up for a week or two, and if it doesn't sell I'll probably take it down and keep the car.. but who knows

Updated price:
$9,800 for the car as is with everything except for the wheels
(on craigslist it's $9,999 for the car without the ZHP M shift knob and Depo tail lights, which come out to over $200)

$11,500 with wheels and Continental DWS tires with less than 1000km on them, best all season tires for snow

Craigslist ad: http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/bnc/cto/5189306148.html

-Low KM at 118,300km. Car is currently stored, and only taken out once every few weeks for drives around the block so KM will stay pretty much the same for a while.
-Completely rust free, paint is in great condition
-Premium + sports package (sport seats, Harmon Kardon speakers + sub, sport leather power seats, etc)
-Factory rolled font fenders (the end of the fender has about a inch length of lip that wasn't rolled, I rolled that in as well)
-Lightly rolled rear fenders

Mods:
-Bright white canbus LED lights all around the car (license plate lights, trunk lights, all interior lights including footwell lights. Canbus lights do not give an error in the dash like cheap LED lights do for European cars)
-Khoatly white LED angel eyes, wired to turn on when the car unlocks and fade out with the interior LED lights. Also wired to turn on and stay on at all times while the car is on, with or without the headlamps turned on. This is one of the highest quality angel eye kits around for this generation BMW, and is much brighter than even the new angel eyes BMW offers in their current generation cars
-Smoked DEPO front corner lamps
-Factory looking deck w/ bluetooth, GPS, USB, SD card reader, DVD player, etc (stock deck in perfect condition is also included with the car)
-Back up camera
-Eisenmann sport muffler w/ resonator delete (great and clean sound, quiet but noticeable just slightly louder than a stock m3 or e90 335i. Retails well over $1200cad)
-Nokya white DRL bulbs
-Slightly rolled rear fenders
-OEM M3 trunk spoiler lip
-White LED floor lighting for the rear seats (mounted underneath the front seats, turns on with the interior dome lights)
-Black window trim
-Silver gauge cluster trim (from the 2006+ BMW style clusters)
-Clear side markers on fender
-Painted front bumper reflectors
-Depo LED eagle eye tail lights
-OEM ZHP 5 speed shift knob in mint condition, purchased from Auto West BMW for about $90

Some other things to note;
-Only filled with 91 octane gas
-Drive belts, cabin air filter, air intake filter all replaced less than 3000km ago
-Oil change every 5000km or less with Liqui Moly 5w30
-Valve cover gasket just replaced
-Power steering resivior gasket just replaced

The bad:
-Small power steering hose leak, easy fix or don't fix it at all. Kept an eye on the power steering fluid, in a year it hasn't really moved much. Maybe needs a small top up of 250ml or something every year or so?
That's pretty much it for the car

Reason for selling the car is solely because my friend has a G37 coupe for sale for cheap and I want to buy it. I wasn't planning on selling the car anymore, which is why I installed coilovers and replaced the gaskets, but he has it up for a price I really can't refuse. Price is pretty firm.

Pictures after edit; feeler/for sale post was posted before recent updates
Coilovers (height adjustable, currently rear is maxed low and front is near the middle, slightly on the lower side. Comfy and firm ride, but not harsh)

More pictures and most of the things I've done to the car is in the build thread below
Advertisement

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread
NA6 Miata (Budget) Build Thread

Current: 09 370z, 07 E92 328xi, 16 R6
Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR

Last edited by Limitless; 08-26-2015 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Replaced a few things, installed coilovers. Was planning on keeping the car, but found a car I want to buy
Limitless is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-26-2015, 08:58 PM   #2

Bump, lower price, more parts. Found a G37 I kind of want to buy, so have this car back up for sale for a week or two. If it doesn't sell by then I'll probably keep it, still like the car a lot but kind of impulse selling it to impulse buy the G lol

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread

Past: 09 Civic Hybrid, 93 EG Si, 94 Integra GSR, 02 WRX, 99 NB Miata, 01 E46 325ci, 90 NA Miata, 03 CBR600RR
Old 08-29-2015, 03:13 PM   #3

Bump, also looking for subies, willing to add cash lol

370z Build Thread
E92 328xi Build Thread