REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Custom underarmor shirts? (https://www.revscene.net/forums/704497-custom-underarmor-shirts.html)

Tegra_Devil 07-22-2015 06:55 PM

Custom underarmor shirts?

does anyone know of any local places that do custom prints on under armour shirts? I was looking a getting the fire crew new station t-shirts that breath. Wanted to find a place that supplied and printed the shirts. Of course quality is also a must

320icar 07-22-2015 07:24 PM

ill ask a few ppl i know that play ulti and get team shirts done up every year

PeanutButter 07-22-2015 08:15 PM

AFAIK, you're not going to get a discount on the UA shirts.

We actually just got our store UA performance polo's screened at Instant Imprints.
We were going to get embroidery, but our logo had too much colour, so the guy suggested screening.

I originally didn't want to get screening because they are always shitty quality and end up cracking. The guy at instant imprints said they use an industrial strength screen. He showed me a shirt he claimed he made 7 years ago and it still looked brand new. He said he has washed it throughout the years and it still looked really good.

We ended up going with their industrial screening and it turned out great on our UA polo's. It really does feel high quality. But, I guess only time will tell if it will crack. He said he definitely stands by his product, so it gave me some confidence.

Mikoyan 07-22-2015 08:20 PM

Oddball Workshop Vancouver|Custom T-shirts, Screen printing, Digital print, Heat transfer, Banner, Sticker, Poster, Jersey, Sublimation

Local, in Vancouver at 5th and Main.

They do a lot of sport jerseys. I have several dragon boat team jerseys from them, including breathable sublimated jerseys. The sublimated print will never come out of the material. You don't want the applique type vinyl prints on UA type gear, they'll fall off over time, as they don't adhere well to the garment.

ApePee2 07-22-2015 10:13 PM

You can also try Make down in Granville Island.

Make Vancouver | Embroidery, T-shirt Printing, Engraving, Shopping

They do embroidery and print. When i was they they had a wide selection of dry fit type polos and t shirt. They have a show room for you to sample and a catalogue of different brands that can be ordered in.

Tegra_Devil 07-23-2015 04:37 AM

thanks for the info guys. Ill contact these companies and see what they can do.

jinxcrusader 07-23-2015 09:11 AM

Mikoyan paddles? What team are you on?

I get my team jerseys from Champion Systems.
Top notch quality, but does have a minimum order.

vitaminG 07-23-2015 10:58 AM

About | Dezyne It | Vancouver | Coquitlam | Burnaby

My work is getting custom carhartt jackets from them, pretty good deal. Nice guy too.

syee 07-23-2015 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikoyan (Post 8662974)
Oddball Workshop Vancouver|Custom T-shirts, Screen printing, Digital print, Heat transfer, Banner, Sticker, Poster, Jersey, Sublimation

Local, in Vancouver at 5th and Main.

They do a lot of sport jerseys. I have several dragon boat team jerseys from them, including breathable sublimated jerseys. The sublimated print will never come out of the material. You don't want the applique type vinyl prints on UA type gear, they'll fall off over time, as they don't adhere well to the garment.

I'll second Oddball Workshop as well. One of the owners is a dragon boater as well if you want to talk dragon boat with him. I'm pretty sure they do shirts for a bunch of Ultimate teams as well.

The sublimated shirts are very good quality - I've washed mine after every dragon boat practice for a whole season and they still look great. No fade or shrinkage. However, with the sublimated shirts, I believe they do start with a white polyester fabric that they print on so you probably won't be able to give them your choice of shirt to print on. Check with them to find out.

I'm pretty sure they'll do small batch orders too if you're only looking for a small number.

Ikkaku 07-23-2015 11:39 AM

My friends ultimate teams use oddball as well.. Looks high quality

FB6 07-23-2015 02:45 PM

ECO Apparel by Boardroom. Environmentally Friendly Custom-Clothing. Made in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.