REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-22-2015, 06:55 PM   #1
GO FLAMES GO

Thanked 2,210 Times in 701 Posts
Custom underarmor shirts?

does anyone know of any local places that do custom prints on under armour shirts? I was looking a getting the fire crew new station t-shirts that breath. Wanted to find a place that supplied and printed the shirts. Of course quality is also a must
Advertisement
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 07:24 PM   #2
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 14,760 Times in 3,870 Posts
ill ask a few ppl i know that play ulti and get team shirts done up every year
Old 07-22-2015, 08:15 PM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,743 Times in 698 Posts
AFAIK, you're not going to get a discount on the UA shirts.

We actually just got our store UA performance polo's screened at Instant Imprints.
We were going to get embroidery, but our logo had too much colour, so the guy suggested screening.

I originally didn't want to get screening because they are always shitty quality and end up cracking. The guy at instant imprints said they use an industrial strength screen. He showed me a shirt he claimed he made 7 years ago and it still looked brand new. He said he has washed it throughout the years and it still looked really good.

We ended up going with their industrial screening and it turned out great on our UA polo's. It really does feel high quality. But, I guess only time will tell if it will crack. He said he definitely stands by his product, so it gave me some confidence.
PeanutButter is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-22-2015, 08:20 PM   #4
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

Thanked 1,149 Times in 388 Posts
Oddball Workshop Vancouver|Custom T-shirts, Screen printing, Digital print, Heat transfer, Banner, Sticker, Poster, Jersey, Sublimation

Local, in Vancouver at 5th and Main.

They do a lot of sport jerseys. I have several dragon boat team jerseys from them, including breathable sublimated jerseys. The sublimated print will never come out of the material. You don't want the applique type vinyl prints on UA type gear, they'll fall off over time, as they don't adhere well to the garment.
Mikoyan is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-22-2015, 10:13 PM   #5
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

You can also try Make down in Granville Island.

Make Vancouver | Embroidery, T-shirt Printing, Engraving, Shopping

They do embroidery and print. When i was they they had a wide selection of dry fit type polos and t shirt. They have a show room for you to sample and a catalogue of different brands that can be ordered in.
ApePee2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-23-2015, 04:37 AM   #6
GO FLAMES GO

Thanked 2,210 Times in 701 Posts
thanks for the info guys. Ill contact these companies and see what they can do.
2001 Acura Integra Type-R *SOLD*
Club-Integra.net OG
Your Friendly Neighborhood Firefighter
Tegra_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 09:11 AM   #7
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

Mikoyan paddles? What team are you on?

I get my team jerseys from Champion Systems.
Top notch quality, but does have a minimum order.
jinxcrusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 10:58 AM   #8
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 4,578 Times in 934 Posts
About | Dezyne It | Vancouver | Coquitlam | Burnaby

My work is getting custom carhartt jackets from them, pretty good deal. Nice guy too.
vitaminG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-23-2015, 11:18 AM   #9
I subscribe to the Revscene NWS thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikoyan View Post
Oddball Workshop Vancouver|Custom T-shirts, Screen printing, Digital print, Heat transfer, Banner, Sticker, Poster, Jersey, Sublimation

Local, in Vancouver at 5th and Main.

They do a lot of sport jerseys. I have several dragon boat team jerseys from them, including breathable sublimated jerseys. The sublimated print will never come out of the material. You don't want the applique type vinyl prints on UA type gear, they'll fall off over time, as they don't adhere well to the garment.
I'll second Oddball Workshop as well. One of the owners is a dragon boater as well if you want to talk dragon boat with him. I'm pretty sure they do shirts for a bunch of Ultimate teams as well.

The sublimated shirts are very good quality - I've washed mine after every dragon boat practice for a whole season and they still look great. No fade or shrinkage. However, with the sublimated shirts, I believe they do start with a white polyester fabric that they print on so you probably won't be able to give them your choice of shirt to print on. Check with them to find out.

I'm pretty sure they'll do small batch orders too if you're only looking for a small number.
syee is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-23-2015, 11:39 AM   #10
degenerate extraordinaire

My friends ultimate teams use oddball as well.. Looks high quality
He would step out of his freshly downtown autospa detailed 996 C4s, check out his own reflection in the driverside window out of habit, take off his brand new limited edition D&G aviator sunglasses so the mf can see the fury in his eyes, sashay over to the other guy and then threaten to insert his black leather Savatore Ferragamo loafers into the guys rear-end.
Ikkaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2015, 02:45 PM   #11
FB6
Everyone wants a piece of R S...

ECO Apparel by Boardroom. Environmentally Friendly Custom-Clothing. Made in Vancouver, B.C. Canada.
FB6 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: