REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 07-29-2015, 03:33 PM   #201
Head Moderator

Thanked 6,462 Times in 2,081 Posts
Hey man, drive-in service. Best kind there is!
Advertisement
Lomac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:40 PM   #202
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,260 Times in 321 Posts
asahai69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 03:47 PM   #203
I answer every Emotion with an emoticon

Thanked 2,485 Times in 1,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
As long as you don't meet inside like this guy did at Tisol...
He went to the wrong pet store
Old 07-29-2015, 03:55 PM   #204
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_6NBn38tKQ

i created that for any future internet arguments i might get myself into, couldn't find the uncensored one sadly

free for everyone!
Go make a t-shirt while your at it boiiiiiiiiiiiii
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 04:13 PM   #205
MOD

Thanked 7,553 Times in 1,957 Posts
got my free sticker from BCSPCA

Gh0stRider's Buy & Sell Feedback

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieH View Post
whole time i thought gh0strider was white lol

Gh0stRider is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 09:23 PM   #206
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,538 Times in 1,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by melloman View Post
Best representation of Ulic in this thread:

I lol'd. If I could have a super power, that would be it. Raining bombs. pay me and I'll rain bombs anywhere for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by white rocket View Post
haha damn, Ulic's got some opinions. Honestly a good read though. Everyone, myself included, is quick to jump on the dog's defense because it's a dog and no reasonable human being wants to see an animal suffer. No one gives as shit about a few clowns arguing about poor decisions. If I saw someone assaulting a dog I'd be in jail for along ass time due to my reaction. But if I saw one dude shit kicking another dude I'd probably think "meh, he had in coming." Ha! Human on human crime ain't shit and we're used to it. Completely desensitized. Maybe that's how China feels during it's dog killing/eating festival. If you see that shit everyday then it becomes old hat. But for me, I die a little bit inside just thinking about it.

Moral: it's always about the dog, never about the shitty humans.
+1000 respect points because unlike everyone else here, you admit to your insanity. It takes balls to do that. Everyone else is still in denial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Ulic. Everything you criticize people over you spout off the exact same bullshit yourself. You call people white knights yet defend someone for absolutely going apeshit on women because "he was backed into a corner."
You call people keyboard warriors, yet you talk about how you'd have punched these women out.
You are so desperate to play the devils advocate in every thread. The talk about her breaking the law in all of your posts isn't accurate. If someone sees what they believe is a dog in distress, they are allowed to enter someones property. She did so, and she did it peacefully. If the cops came she would have had absolutely no issues.
Its hilarious reading you pretend like you have some magical objective outlook on life but more often than not your essays in here are the most heavily influenced by rage blinders than anyone who posts. You talk about how people in here are going to get their asses kicked one day for their confrontational behaviour, but you talk about punching two women out? You'd have your fucking head smashed in before you got one fucking foot in your car pulling stupid shit like that.
I'm not defending him, I'm saying he's being disrespected, if you can't see that... and you can't see how it can affect you... you're really stupid. and him being disrespected is more important than a dogs life.

because a dog is a dog. a human being disrespected means potentially high amounts of violence.

if you cannot see that, you're fucking stupid.

you can fuck with a dog all you like. at worst some animal lover or social justice warrior is gonna get upset.

if you fuck with a man, he'll potentially kill your ass. do you understand that?

do you understand when you PROVOKE a fucking human being, you're opening up the doors to murder?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

or are you still cuddling with the dog?

a human being is alpha to the dog. it is ALPHA TO THE DOG CUZ WE FUCKING KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

do you understand humans are hella violent? do you understand the danger you will put yourself and the people around you in when you DISRESPECT A HUMAN BEING?

have u been living under a rock you fucking pussy?

do i have to rain some bombs on you until you turn into that violent person so you finally UNDERSTAND what i am talking about?

no human is immune to becoming violent. we are the most violent thing we know of.

you are stupid to think disrespecting another human is ever justified. we are the gods of this planet, you understand? we dictate what dies and what lives.

and if you disrespect someone with enough aggression, he will dictate you get hurt, or die. how many times do i have to repeat this to you? i'm not talking about some fair 1on1 fight. they will just attack your sorry ass.

people have gotten FAR MORE VIOLENT and DIED from FAR LESS than a fucking dog in a car. you understand that? you understand you're not living in some fantasy bubble protected by your virtues? someone can just break your neck in a street fight and you're fucking done?

YOU RESPECT A HUMAN. animals are animals. you only respect them due to compassion. you respect a human cuz he will kill you if you don't.

GOT IT? it's as PLAIN as i can put it.

and THAT is the MAGICAL OBJECTIVE OUTLOOK IN LIFE.

YOU=DEAD
THEM=NOT

OBJECTIVE. GET IT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomac View Post
Gululu, CIC, multicarctural, Ulic, +theone+ (aka gunmetalteg), milkman, etc... man, we should have had a thread or subforum just for all these members to fight it out.
we wouldn't fight it out. we fight it out with everyone else on off-topic. we should form a coalition. Internet Sensitive Idiots Served. ISIS. wait....

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
So Hattie Jennifer Beals left her dog in her car today and an older guy came by to bitch her out, her windows were open about 3-4"

Actress Jennifer Beals confronted after leaving dog in West Vancouver car - BC | Globalnews.ca
the fucking guy in the video "well.. uhh.. im gonna report it"
LOL
asian guy: "GOOD FOR FUCKING YOU"

go ahead and report it you fucking cunt. nothing will happen. go suck a dick you pussy. LOL.

Last edited by Ulic Qel-Droma; 07-29-2015 at 09:33 PM.
Ulic Qel-Droma is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2015, 09:32 PM   #207
I keep RS good

you guys do realise that shaming only works on the fearful, the unconfident, and the pussies?

if you are a pro-shamer, you are one of the above. because you only think it will work because it would work on yourself.

a confident person won't be changed unless threatened physically. and none of you pussies will ever get physical with someone over something like this.

and the ones that would, i applaud you. if there was ever a zombie apocalypse, you can join me in my ranks, and we'll go get physical with all the pussies and take all their shit.
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2015, 09:46 PM   #208
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Like I posted earlier and a few others have said, the situation could of ended if he just acknowledged that he was wrong to have done so and vouch he wouldn't do it again. He had been standing there the entire time watching the girls go up to the car, then proceed to open the door. He could of stepped in as they were approaching his car and ask what they were doing. Instead he was just standing there slurping away.
or you know, the girls coulda immediately stepped back and fucked off as soon as he told them to stop touching his car and dog.

cuz you know, they're actually violating his personal property.

where as he doesn't have to admit anything, cuz their subjective ethical values don't mean jack shit?
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2015, 10:32 PM   #209
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,830 Times in 233 Posts

nsmb is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-29-2015, 10:43 PM   #210
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

if the girl didn't let the guy leave, is that false imprisonment?
noclue is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-29-2015, 10:46 PM   #211
PJ
My name is PJ and I like dogs.

Thanked 1,683 Times in 532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z3guy View Post
haha I wouldn't expect an attractive girl to work in a sketchy east van pet store....haha
You'd be surprised. A lot of attractive girls work at pet stores, animal rescues, doggy daycares, etc.

I may or may not have gone on a date with someone that works at the pet shop in the video.

won't say who, but....

Spoiler!

Hello my name is PJ.

Buy/Sell Feedback 1-0-0
PJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2015, 12:09 AM   #212
:inoutugh:

Thanked 5,833 Times in 1,836 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post
You'd be surprised. A lot of attractive girls work at pet stores, animal rescues, doggy daycares, etc.

I may or may not have gone on a date with someone that works at the pet shop in the video.

won't say who, but....

Spoiler!
Did you bang at the back of the store?
Old 07-30-2015, 12:11 AM   #213

Thanked 2,558 Times in 925 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noclue View Post
if the girl didn't let the guy leave, is that false imprisonment?
prob get run over and make bigger headlines
Mike Oxbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 12:24 AM   #214
I keep RS good

Quote:
Originally Posted by nsmb View Post

all that does is make every single one of my posts a spoiler. what a crappy ignore function.

"letting you KNOW he's here!!! but u cant see what he says lol!!!"
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-30-2015, 12:30 AM   #215
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 3,177 Times in 621 Posts
2015 has been a good year for threads on RS. Can't believe I actually read all 9 pages of this too. Lol

-2018 BMW F30 340i M Performance Edition - Current
-2016 BMW F32 435i MPPK - Traded
-2011 BMW E92 335i - SOLD
-2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible - SOLD
xXSupa is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2015, 02:37 AM   #216

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post

you can fuck with a dog all you like. at worst some animal lover or social justice warrior is gonna get upset.

if you fuck with a man, he'll potentially kill your ass. do you understand that?

do you understand when you PROVOKE a fucking human being, you're opening up the doors to murder?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

a human being is alpha to the dog. it is ALPHA TO THE DOG CUZ WE FUCKING KILL MILLIONS OF PEOPLE.

do you understand humans are hella violent? do you understand the danger you will put yourself and the people around you in when you DISRESPECT A HUMAN BEING?

do i have to rain some bombs on you until you turn into that violent person so you finally UNDERSTAND what i am talking about?

no human is immune to becoming violent. we are the most violent thing we know of.

you are stupid to think disrespecting another human is ever justified. we are the gods of this planet, you understand? we dictate what dies and what lives.

and if you disrespect someone with enough aggression, he will dictate you get hurt, or die. how many times do i have to repeat this to you? i'm not talking about some fair 1on1 fight. they will just attack your sorry ass.

people have gotten FAR MORE VIOLENT and DIED from FAR LESS than a fucking dog in a car. you understand that? you understand you're not living in some fantasy bubble protected by your virtues? someone can just break your neck in a street fight and you're fucking done?

YOU RESPECT A HUMAN. animals are animals. you only respect them due to compassion. you respect a human cuz he will kill you if you don't.

YOU=DEAD
THEM=NOT

OBJECTIVE. GET IT.

we wouldn't fight it out. we fight it out with everyone else on off-topic. we should form a coalition. Internet Sensitive Idiots Served. ISIS. wait....

LOL

go ahead and report it you fucking cunt. nothing will happen. go suck a dick you pussy. LOL.
My final conclusion... Ulic IS the guy in the video.

Video shows man lashing out when confronted about dog in hot car - BC | Globalnews.ca

"You understand?" and "you understand that?" were used in the video.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2015, 04:47 AM   #217
I keep RS good

very good detective chin. you have graduated from detective school.
This post FAILED by:
Old 07-30-2015, 07:13 AM   #218
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post

Video shows man lashing out when confronted about dog in hot car - BC | Globalnews.ca

"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:24 AM   #219

Thanked 7,151 Times in 2,395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_chin View Post

Mentally challenged... bipolar... mood swings... I think you're right!
2010 Toyota Rav4 Limited V6 - Wifey's Daily Driver
2009 BMW 128i - Daily Driver
2007 Toyota Rav4 Sport V6 - Sold
1999 Mazda Miata - Sold
2003 Mazda Protege5 - Sold
1987 BMW 325is - Sold
1990 Mazda Miata - Sold

100% Buy and Sell Feedback
sonick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 07:55 AM   #220

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
damn calling people a pussy on a forum
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2015, 08:01 AM   #221
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,874 Times in 604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ View Post

won't say who, but....

Spoiler!
thanks, good to know, I have been contemplating getting a dog for our family, this is one more reason why I should! haha!
86 944 Turbo with 340rwhp Lindsay Racing kit
15 991 PTS GT3
18 VW Golf R
Z3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:35 AM   #222

What the fuck is the problem, they were only trying to do WHAT IS RIGHT! I hope that little bitch gets punched out for this by someone.
E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:36 AM   #223
...in the world.

Thanked 7,636 Times in 2,321 Posts
Geez, Ulic, I've stopped reading your shit. Not that it's long...but the way you format a post is all over the place and is even worse than a massive block of text. Could you imagine if someone wrote a newspaper article like this?

That and you're barely speaking English. It's 18 sentences of rambling and caps before you get to the the point. Holy shit if you have something to say, could you make it easier to read?
Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 07-30-2015, 08:39 AM   #224
In RS I Trust

Thanked 17,576 Times in 4,294 Posts
I wish I could lock all of you that are bitching in a car with the windows closed so I don't have to hear this non-sense anymore...
murd0c is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 08:43 AM   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulic Qel-Droma View Post
I lol'd. If I could have a super power, that would be it. Raining bombs. pay me and I'll rain bombs anywhere for you.

+1000 respect points because unlike everyone else here, you admit to your insanity. It takes balls to do that. Everyone else is still in denial.

I'm not defending him, I'm saying he's being disrespected, if you can't see that... and you can't see how it can affect you... you're really stupid. and him being disrespected is more important than a dogs life.

because a dog is a dog. a human being disrespected means potentially high amounts of violence.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

YOU=DEAD
THEM=NOT

OBJECTIVE. GET IT.

LOL

E-SPEC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: