REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Guy Leaves His Dog in Car - Yells At Girl Who Rescues (https://www.revscene.net/forums/704581-guy-leaves-his-dog-car-yells-girl-who-rescues.html)

Culverin 07-28-2015 05:52 AM

Guy Leaves His Dog in Car - Yells At Girl Who Rescues

Quote:

Just as we're going to leash the dog, a man who has been standing in front of this car THIS ENTIRE TIME sipping on a slurpee asks us what we're doing. He has heard everything we've said, he's silently watched as I've opened the car door and get a hold of the dog.
I ask him if the car is his. He says yes. The dog is his, too.
My partner then proceeds to tell him that he shouldn't have left his dog in the car and that his windows were nowhere close to being rolled down sufficiently when he turns completely angry on us and tells us we know nothing about dogs or hot cars, that his dog had air through the cracks of opened window he gave it and therefore was completely comfortable, and basically yelling about us not being justified in trying to save his overheating bulldog.
Victoria and 53rd Avenue. Beside the 7-11.

https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.th...6346874287313/

pingu81 07-28-2015 06:21 AM

That guy's gonna be internet famous real soon.

friedn00dles 07-28-2015 06:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pingu81 (Post 8664670)
That guy's gonna be internet famous real soon.

:fuckyea:

GLOW 07-28-2015 06:39 AM

tough guy getting in a girl's face like that...if he got that close to some girls i know, they would have given him a really good throat punch.

josayeee 07-28-2015 06:41 AM

That guy's outburst 10/10. Sad for the dog. In early on thread with potential drama.

Tim Budong 07-28-2015 06:43 AM

medal for the driver soon
medal for being cunty
medal for being a poor human flippin out like that

6o4__boi 07-28-2015 07:19 AM

"YOU TINK I DUN NOE...I WAS GONE FER FIVE FECKING MINUTES"
20/10 that was some Christian Bale level rant
this shit's gold lol...can't wait for the remixes

Dragon-88 07-28-2015 07:26 AM

That guys delusional. Who wears a Hoodie and black sweats with that kinda heat?

SoulCrusher 07-28-2015 07:32 AM

Subscribed

CRS 07-28-2015 07:39 AM

Well, I suspect in less than a week this guy is going to outed and then he's going to say how this isn't the real him and that he's sorry for what he did (but then rationalizes it by saying his GF broke up with him or that someone in his family passed away).

Best part? He's going to say he's actually a nice guy and does "__________" for the world.

PJ 07-28-2015 07:41 AM

Every dog owner getting caught leaving their dog in a car says "I've only been gone for 5 minutes."

5 minutes or not, it literally takes 3 seconds to roll down your window.

jinxcrusader 07-28-2015 07:47 AM

Can't wait for RS Beatdown Crew to assemble once this douche is identified.
EDIT: Also, 5mins or not, there is no way for a stranger to pass by and not know how long the dog has been in the car and how much longer before the owner returns. 20 minutes, 5 mins, 1 minute, 10 seconds, all the same shit.

melloman 07-28-2015 07:56 AM

Somebodies got to know this douche.
Part that bothers me is:

"He then proceeds to march over to where I am, slam the door right in front of me (almost slamming it on his dog's face) and forcefully walks right into me and starts screaming in my face.

The video starts in the latter end of his screaming act at me. The rest you can watch for yourself."

If somebody walked into me (let alone a woman) and started screaming at me, I'd take it as a sign of aggression/threatening motion and put him into the ground face first.

CRS 07-28-2015 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melloman (Post 8664705)
Somebodies got to know this douche.
Part that bothers me is:

"He then proceeds to march over to where I am, slam the door right in front of me (almost slamming it on his dog's face) and forcefully walks right into me and starts screaming in my face.

The video starts in the latter end of his screaming act at me. The rest you can watch for yourself."

If somebody walked into me (let alone a woman) and started screaming at me, I'd take it as a sign of aggression/threatening motion and put him into the ground face first.

And this is where you would be in the wrong.

Stepping in and stopping it is one thing. Going in aggressive and putting him "into the ground face first" is another.

I know that emotions run high but we need to keep our mind in check. Otherwise you might end up being the guy in the video.

PJ 07-28-2015 08:05 AM

Animal care worker here... I don't like to preach, but I feel in this case, I have a duty to get the facts out there.

What some people don't understand is that dogs don't process heat the same way humans do. Dogs can't sweat, so their only form of heat expulsion is panting. They overheat exponentially faster than humans, and take longer to cool down. 15 minutes in a hot car can cause brain damage or even death. So that 5 minutes can be much more harmful than some people think. You can imagine how painful/scary that is with no fresh air.

Not to mention this guy has a frenchie, which genetically as a breed, already has natural breathing problems.

white rocket 07-28-2015 08:05 AM

I can only hope that this type of stuff happens more and more. Videoing the culprit I mean. Public shaming can change the publics perception on a topic. Like littering for example. Basically I'd like to see any retard leaving their dog in the car without the windows rolled down enough to get good air flow should just get shit-kicked right there on the spot. Well, maybe not shit-kicked but one can dream.

jackmeister 07-28-2015 08:15 AM

so the guy is chilling there with his slurpee waiting for these girls to open the door before unleashing hell? seems kinda fishy

westopher 07-28-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 8664689)
Well, I suspect in less than a week this guy is going to outed and then he's going to say how this isn't the real him and that he's sorry for what he did (but then rationalizes it by saying his GF broke up with him or that someone in his family passed away).

Best part? He's going to say he's actually a nice guy and does "__________" for the world.

This is 100% exactly what is going to happen. I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
People are so fucking stupid. When the weather is like this, there is no point to ever leave your dog in the car with the windows even partially rolled up.
A. Strap their leash in with a seatbelt and roll every window all the way down if you have an escape artist dog on your hands
B. Take them out of a car and tie them to a post/tree in the shadiest area you can find. Maybe find them a cup of water.
C. Take them into the store with you. Tons of stores allow dogs inside. They will appreciate the A/C
D. Run errands on a separate trip than your dog related trips. Leave them to hang at home with a fan, some water and a toy to keep them busy.
There is no fucking excuse.

underscore 07-28-2015 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PJ (Post 8664691)
Every dog owner getting caught leaving their dog in a car says "I've only been gone for 5 minutes."

5 minutes or not, it literally takes 3 seconds to roll down your window.

It takes even less time to just leave your dog at home. Why bring them everywhere if they're just gonna stay in the car?

melloman 07-28-2015 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CRS (Post 8664710)
And this is where you would be in the wrong.

Stepping in and stopping it is one thing. Going in aggressive and putting him "into the ground face first" is another.

I know that emotions run up but we need to keep our mind in check. Otherwise you might end up being the guy in the video.

It's fair that I'll be in the wrong, yet:

1) You leave your dog in the car
2) You crack each window 1" meanwhile you sit out in the cool shade
3) You assault someone by bumping into them
4) Then continue to scream aggressively into one's face

I'm sorry (not :fuckthatshit:) but 1 & 2 prove the guys a retard, 3 & 4 show signs that he needs to be put in his place. People who do not know how to take care of animals, don't need to have animals. This guy is going to be the same person who leaves his "sleeping child" in the car on a hot summer day because he didn't want to wake him/her.

CRS 07-28-2015 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underscore (Post 8664723)
It takes even less time to just leave your dog at home. Why bring them everywhere if they're just gonna stay in the car?

To holla at dem gurls with yo bestest wingman - dogman!

fliptuner 07-28-2015 08:31 AM

Inb4 he gets raped by the internet.

originalhypa 07-28-2015 08:32 AM

The amount of dog shit left on the ground at many of our local parks shows that there is still a huge problem with irresponsible dog owners. It's cool to own a dog, but for chrissakes, take responsibility.

This guy is a dick. Plus he's a Subaru guy.
ugh.

123654123 07-28-2015 08:33 AM

poor dog. shitty owner.

alright revscene do your stuff, let's ruin this guy's life.

Tim Budong 07-28-2015 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fliptuner (Post 8664727)
Inb4 he gets raped by the internet.

possibly