REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Technical Discussion > Audio, Video, & Security Tech

Audio, Video, & Security Tech This forum is brought to you by Sounds Good Auto in Coquitlam and Burnaby.

Enter SPL Competitions, display your Setups, DIY Projects

Old 08-08-2015, 03:08 PM   #1
Oh goodie, 5 posts already!

old school amp repair!

hi there , i have a blade grenade g114 (4ch,440w) that i would like to have rebuilt or repaired, 2 channels are giving me a super loud ring in the speakers and i would like that solved among other things, this is number 48 of 50 ever made (made in canada) so i would like to repair it, not scrap it, any help would be greatly appreciated!
Advertisement
Dean_Pelech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2015, 09:59 PM   #2
RS.net Licensed Sponsor

We use Audio Video Electronics in Burnaby on Dawson St., which is one block west of our shop. Great people, fantastic service

Keith McCumber
SoundsGood Auto Services
Everything we do is sound!

104-2700 Barnet Hwy Coquitlam 604-961-8626

1420 Boundary Rd. Burnaby, 604-676-8100

www.soundsgoodauto.com

Hours of Operation: Tuesday through Saturday 9:00 to 6:00

Authorized dealers of: Focal, Audison, Alpine, JL, Kenwood, Pioneer, Sony, Thinkware, Compustar, K40...

WE ACCEPT: ICBC Claims, VISA, MC, DEBIT, PAYPAL AND CASH.
installerz is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-11-2015, 02:11 PM   #3
Rs has made me the man i am today!

I can vouch for them as well. They did my 5 channel kicker amp repair a couple of years ago
fsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote