REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 08-15-2015, 02:52 PM   #1
RS Lurker, I don't post!

2002 Acura RSX Type S.

2002 Acura RSX Type S.

8000 OBO

I am the third owner of the car, and have put in a lot of work into the car as it was my daily driver for many years.. Car has been maintained inside and out. air filter cleaned every 5000km, cabin air filters always replaced, oil changes always on time, 94 octane every fill up!

256,000 KM

Upgrades:

1.) OEM deck has been replaced with a Alpine double din navigation deck. Has bluetooth (links to your phone for handsfree calling, and audio playback), full navigation built in (Deck + Install cost me: $1000)

3.) Front speakers have been replaced with Alpine Type R speakers, and amplified with an Alpine 2 channel amplifier. (Speakers + Amp + Install cost me: $500)

4.) I had 2 Alpine Type R subs in the trunk but ive taken them out for my new vehicle. However the entire audio system is ready to go just need a sub box in the trunk and you are set sounds amazing!

5) Minor interior stuff: Red felt on the doors, short shifter.

Engine and Exterior:

1.) OEM intake has been replaced with an K&N short ram air intake. (Cost me: $200)

2.) OEM exhaust has been replaced with a Invidia Q300 (Cost me: $600)

3.) XXR 18" Rims

4.) 6000K HID kit in the headlights. (Cost me $300)

5.) Lowered on Eibach Coilovers (Cost $2000)

6) Innovative Motor Mounts (Cost me $500)

7) Type R Body... Front Lip,Side skirts,rear and spoiler.

8) BRAND NEW PAINT... COMPLETED WEEKS AGO. (Cost me $3000)

Issues:

Key unlock doesnt work.... have to open door manually.... Trunk still works.

No Subs atm but complete upgraded alpine system ready to be utilitzed... Just add subs.

AC does not work. Heat and fans were all recently replaced (Cost me $500) dollars but the AC does not currently work.

The vehicle had a oil change, tune up and tire rotation this weekend and is ready to go

Thank you for you're time

Advertisement
Viperpiper is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by: