REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 08-24-2015, 02:33 PM   #1
I have named my kids VIC and VLS

Thanked 14,346 Times in 5,651 Posts
Fallout Shelter - mobile game

Anyone playing? it's a mobile game made by Bethesda essentially building and maintaining a vault as the overseer, you balance resources, have people reproduce to fill your vault, fend off enemy attacks, etc.

it's pretty fun and sad to say i dumped some money into the in-game purchases but it's pretty entertaining! hopefully they update it so that you can have more than the 200 dweller hard cap as it is now. some pics (not my vault)

check it out if you're into fallout

Advertisement
Old 08-24-2015, 06:14 PM   #2
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Thanked 1,068 Times in 358 Posts
Played it when they released it for Android. Enjoyed it for about 2 days until I realized you just do the same thing (micromanage the shelter) all the time. Feel like the game has a lot of potential but just lacks depth.
roflwaffle604 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 08-24-2015, 06:19 PM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 2,114 Times in 482 Posts
been playing it. haven't gone past 3rd floor and is slow. i highly doubt i will continue playing.
Alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2015, 06:22 PM   #4
not the mod you're looking for

Thanked 1,537 Times in 556 Posts
This game is basically an advanced version of Tiny Tower. It was pretty addicting for the first week, but once I built all the rooms the game became stale.

I've stopped playing
FN-2199 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:36 AM   #5
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 4,579 Times in 1,722 Posts
I put like $10 into the game and got bored after 2 weeks. Nothing ever happens in the game, you just keep rinse and repeating the same stuff, I deleted the game after some molerats rolled in and fucked up my vault. All my dwellers were armed and clothed but the rats are over powered as hell once you upgrade your rooms to maximum.

I rage deleted after that, haven't gone back LOL.
mikemhg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2015, 09:46 AM   #6
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,817 Times in 8,191 Posts
Looks kind of like Tiny Towers

TBH I am not a big fan of gaming on a phone. Even games I am a huge fan of like hearthstone. It just doesn't feel right playing games without controllers or a mouse and keyboard.

Tablets are OK but not phones for whatever reason...
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: