REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-23-2015, 10:55 AM   #26
Captain Happy Bubble is my Homeboy
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
This was called a partial meltdown and I dont think it was anything near the size of Chernobyl which is said to have killed over 1 million in the long term already.

This kind of cover up is very damaging to what America is supposed to stands for... I dont really see an agenda, benefit for the system to make up something like this.

Part 2 was just aired... and I found a Facebook group of people talking about this.

Havent watched this yet but this is what i suspected... the people investigating it themselves and the press just now stepping in to reveal the truth to make the system seem impartial and balanced for this cover-up in some ways.
Simi Valley Mothers Call Attention To High Childhood Cancer Rates Near Santa Susana Field Laboratory (video)
Simi Valley Mothers Call Attention To High Childhood Cancer Rates Near Santa Susana Field Laboratory CBS Los Angeles

Part 2

LA's Nuclear Secret: Part 2 | NBC Southern California
Take a look at a map, see how close this place is to major city populations, if it were to have gone airborne like they claim (and open the doors letting out radiation for weeks) it would have hit areas containing millions of people and we would have far greater numbers of deformities. I do not doubt the area around the plant may be contaminated ( but have seen 0 scientific proof of this) and cleaning up a mess like that is extremely expensive and would be better left as untouched land like they have done around Chernobyl.

Governments/ politicians lie everyday and will continue to until we have had enough and let a computer regulate/replace every last one of them and make the decisions for us. (could make the whole system with simple if/else javascript statements if we wanted to right now)

The bigger concern with cancer / other disease rates going up everywhere is what people are putting in their bodies. With new evidence popping up all over id say 99.99% of people are doing harm to their bodies every meal.

From the posts I have seen of yours I used to be very much like you. When watching things you should always be trying to disprove either side to find common ground and never take anything at face value unless it is scientific evidence. Especially if it is a conspiracy theory (not saying this is).
This post thanked by: