REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 10-20-2015, 09:54 PM   #1
JLC
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

2004 Acura TL OEM Wheels w/ General Altimax Arctic Winter Tires

Hi all,

Sold my 2004 Acura TL in January and forgot I had these in storage until a few months later. Anyway, I figure now is probably a better time of year to sell them so here they are.

These are stock/OEM wheels off a 2004 Acura TL. They are the 17" x 8", 5 x 114.3 bolt pattern five spoke wheels.

As you can see, there is curb rash on all four rims (they are winter wheels at the end of the day).
I can't guarantee that the wheels are perfectly round and true, but there are ZERO issues with slow leaks on any wheels/tires, nor is there any wobbliness/hesitation when driving at any speed (taken up to highway speeds going to Seattle). These tires have been in storage for about a year and the tire pressure in them are still full.

Tires are General Altimax Artic - 235/45R17
These tires have fantastic reviews and ratings and are excellent winter tires for the wet, dry, cold and snow. They outperform man of the big name brand tires including some of the Goodyears and Bridgestone Blizzaks, etc...

Click the links below (or copy and paste the link) for the 1010tires and the Tire Rack specs and reviews on these tires:
General Altimax Arctic Tire Reviews (92 Reviews)
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....RatingsReviews

There are probably only around 4000km on these these as they were used for about one and a half seasons. Prior to removing them off the car for the last time, I had brought the car in to the dealer for regular service and they had mentioned that the tires were still 80-85%.
Pictures of each tire with a US quarter provided below. It appears there are two tires that have worn down slightly more than the other two (which is expected) but overall, a TON of tread left on these tires.
These tires have never been patched or repaired and are in excellent overall condition.

The wheels alone in this condition should be worth around $300 CAD for the set of four.
The tires retail brand new for $960 CAD + taxes locally ($1075 after taxes).
You could also opt to purchase them from Tire Rack and pay approximately $760 CAD after taxes and exchange rate (not including time spent picking them up).
So you are looking at around $1100-$1300 total.

I'm asking $600 CAD OBO for the set.
Wheels are located in Vancouver, BC.
Local buyers only. I will not ship.

If you are interested, let me know and we can work something out as I would like them out of my garage.
At the moment I can't find the wheel caps but I will continue to search for them. If I find them, of course I will include them (it might be that I bought them myself without them and interchanged them with my summer tires which were also on anther set of the exact same rims)

I can't seem to upload more than 5 images. Please email for more images of wheels. Email will be best to reach me as I do not frequent this site too much these days.

nickclsales@gmail.com

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20151020_180318.jpg (84.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151020_180559.jpg (54.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151020_180631.jpg (59.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151020_180654.jpg (69.8 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20151020_180749.jpg (61.5 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by JLC; 10-20-2015 at 10:04 PM.
JLC is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 10-23-2015, 11:31 PM   #2
JLC
RS.net, where our google ads make absolutely no sense!

SOLD

Last edited by JLC; 10-25-2015 at 11:30 PM.
JLC is offline   Reply With Quote