REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Entertainment Forum

Entertainment Forum THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Entertainment District
Members' movie reviews, Trailers, TV show post-discussions. Warning: Absolutely, do not post links to pirated or illegal download sites!

Old 06-13-2016, 04:31 PM   #51
My name is Michael. J. Caboose, and I hate BABIES!

Thanked 1,421 Times in 678 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyPupp View Post
Who the fuck is Garen and wtf is Demacia? Does the chinese version of wow have their own characters?
According to google it's a LoL character
Advertisement

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUS105 View Post
IF I FIND YOU
I WILL EAT YOUR RICE!
Inaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2016, 05:23 PM   #52
Hacked RS to become a mod

Thanked 23,812 Times in 8,187 Posts
And according to google, that's League of Legends...

What a stupid story, I wish I had never heard it
SkinnyPupp is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-17-2016, 12:29 PM   #53
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 1,379 Times in 578 Posts
So I finally saw it at home on a smallish screen slightly baked and a gf than last 5 mins into the movie and fell asleep

I actually thought it was awesome. Wasn't expecting much but had some nerdgasm moments. Seeing all the location and spotting some of the Easter egg was nice.

Actually got me back into playing the game after many year away. Started playing on a wotlk private server.

Overall I don't know why people game it such a bad score I thought it was a easy 7.5/10
threezero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 12:51 PM   #54
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

Thanked 1,141 Times in 385 Posts
Also genuinely enjoyed the movie. Although I do not know the lore that well so I did not have any expectations on the story they were trying to follow.

8/10

The orc's looked awesome! My knowledge of the universe is only from WoW, but I saw Garrosh was green in the movie but in game he is still red. Which is he supposed to be?
Old 07-10-2016, 01:02 PM   #55
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Just watched. Was pretty awesome. Hope they make more. Cover reign of chaos next and wrath of lich king. Should make a nice trilogy.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote