REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 11-14-2015, 06:50 PM   #1
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

2005 Burnt Orange Acura RSX Type-S

Offered for sale is this very nice 2005 Acura RSX Type S.

Finished in stunning and fairly rare Burnt Orange (over mint black leather interior)

Currently sitting at 207000K and running flawlessly, she is in need of no service or repairs, and just had a full oil servicing done. Inspections are more than welcome. No oil leaks whatsoever and unlike many Honda/Acuras, not an oil burner.

The car is adult owned and I baby my cars, very rarely pushing it or running it to redline, though these cars are quite stout and can handle a good deal of aggressive driving with no hiccups. I just like to maintain and take care of my cars she receives the best care she can. Hand washed and dried weekly and waxed/detailed quarterly. Absolutely bone stock and unmolested with noisy/tacky mods or add-ons.

It runs absolutely flawlessly, and with 210hp with a sweet shifting 6 speed gearbox, these are really fun cars, all while delivering exceptional fuel mileage.

It comes fully loaded, as they all seem to, with -
-full perforated leather interior
-BOSE 7 speaker CD/Cassette (yes!) stereo with sub
-4 wheel ABS
-6 airbags
-A/C
-all the usual power options
-heated seats
-moonroof
-keyless entry/alarm
-17" rims with high performance all-seasons (at least 75% treadlife left)
-etc.....

Yes, just to be clear, it does have rebuild status, so if that scares you, there's others out there. Having said that, there are good rebuilds (minor accident claim) - and major/walk away rebuilds (t-boned cars, water/fire damaged, rollovers, serious frame or mechanical damage) This car took a front left corner hit. Sustaining body panel damage only (left headlight, bumper and front left fender, and related hardware and plastic body bits and pieces) - there was zero mechanical damage and all repairs were done properly and professionally. The car tracks perfectly and runs very smooth. I'm leery of getting in cars with rebuild status, but have come to discover if you can live with knowing it had an expensive repair claim - but fixed to be 100% again - it is an excellent way to get into a fantastic car for a great deal!

As rebuilds tend to sell for 25-30% less than no-claim cars, I have priced it accordingly. I invite you to see all other RSX's before seeing this. The car is stunning when clean and turns many heads..still does mine! Quick, tight, luxurious, reliable, economical, extremely utilitarian (seats 4, or has a huge hatch with rear split seating folded down)...and looks great! They really are great cars, but the V8 itch has kicked in and it's time to move on.

Looking for a caring enthusiast!

I'm asking $7000 obo and live in south Vancouver.

Cheers!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rsxpic.jpg (142.1 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement