REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 11-28-2015, 05:18 PM   #1
Need my Daily Fix of RS

feeler: 2003 civic coupe lx (EM2) 180K km ($4500)

I’m looking to sell my EM2 sometime next year to buy the new 2016 civic. I planned on keeping this car forever but need a 4 door due to family. It’s been a great car and I’ve kept it in good condition and maintenance is up to date all done at the dealership with papers to prove. The car has been in the family since being bought brand new, I’ve personally driven it for the past 10 years. It’s a great commuter car with relatively low KMs mostly highway driving and still a bit sporty and fun to drive! There are a few minor mods that I’ll list below, no engine mods whatsoever. I’m an honest seller so I will list out all the pros and cons so there are no surprises.

-Price $4500
-Automatic Transmission
-
Low KM 180,000KM mostly highway driving
- Maintenance up to date and serviced at dealership using maintenance schedule
- Family Owned Vehicle
- Clean title, no major accidents
- Interior 9/10 I’ve kept the interior in excellent condition, non-smoker, no pets, always get complements that it looks brand new still, A/C blows cold, heat is warm.
- Exterior 7/10 Some small spots on the front bumper has clear coat starting to peal, some minor scratches and dings on the body nothing too noticeable, rear seat headrests discolored a bit red due to UV exposure, good reason to tint the rears! =).

Mods:

Exterior:
-Cleared headlamps
-6500K HID 3 stage kit (Off, DRL, On (white/blue), High beam (white)
-OEM Honda Lip spoiler (from honda reverb)

Audio:
-Head unit: Alpine ida x100
-Polk Audio MM6501 Components (font speakers, tweeters and crossovers)
-Alpine type R rear speakers
-4 channel amp
*Only two channels work so this may need to get replaced if you want to power the rears or run everything off of the head unit)
-10” Digital design DD1500 series (300-600watt) in custom built box
-Concept 250watt mono amplifier
-Door panels have been dynomatted for better sound insulation *There is still some rattling since it's an older car...
-Components and sub were purchased and installed at soundsgoods auto

Suspension/rims:
-Car is lowered approximately 1.25” on Skunk2 springs
*the stock suspension will eventually need to be replaced but currently has no issues
-mudflaps scrape when going over speed bumps, ride is a bit rough for those not used to a lowered car
-will come with stock steels with wheel covers and hankook snow tires (5/32” tread)
-Can also come with 17” Konig Holes on Otshu FP7000 all season low pro tires (6.5/32” tread)
*the Konig rims have some curbing and salt burn on the machined lip. This can be sanded and recoated

Recent Maintenance *Might have some oil changes missing on the list but it's changed every 8000Km and never skipped:
April 16, 2009 $130.85 Oil/Transmission Fluids
January 16, 2010 $926.16 Type E Service, Power Stearing, Front Break
July 29, 2010 $342.52 Timing Belt 104050KM
June 11, 2011 $58.16 Oil Change
November 15, 2011$372.11 Emission service, Drive Belt, Oil
May 8, 2012 $313.19 Type C
May 12, 2012 $412.81 Rear Break Cylinders
October 18, 2012 $199.43 Oil Change and Cooling system flush
March 13, 2013 $158.61 Door Lock Actuators
Sept 13, 2013 $1,125.34 D Service: Oil/Trans Fluid/Front & Rear Rotors
August 12, 2014 $415.82 Spark Plugs/Valve Adj/Oil
January 17, 2015 $304.74 Oi change and plug/Power Steering/Break fluid
October 3, 2015 $229.39 Oil Change, Drive Belts Changed

Pics:

On 16” rims

On 16” rims

On 17” Konig Holes rims

The scratches on the front lip have been filled in
Advertisement

Last edited by WTMFBBQ; 11-28-2015 at 06:32 PM.
WTMFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2015, 05:17 PM   #2
Need my Daily Fix of RS

bump
WTMFBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote