REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 12-08-2015, 05:33 PM   #51
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 2,616 Times in 899 Posts
One detail I initially didn't pay much attention to, their Bosnian heritage, has me wondering if it played a part in their motivation to join a group like ISIS. They would have been born not long after the Bosnian War and perhaps the the parents still had raw feelings which got passed onto them. Pure speculation on my part.
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2015, 03:41 AM   #52
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Bastardo View Post
@CiC -

Although it is grim to celebrate the deaths of two young women, it comes from a place of frustration. Austria, their nation of origin, is a safe and socially progressive nation that has put its darkest days behind itself to create an inclusive and strong country its inhabitants and citizens can be proud of. The country created an environment that allowed the families of these young girls to practice their religion and develop their own ideas and communicate with the outside world. As women, it afforded them equal opportunities in life to education, interpersonal relationships, and even to drive a car. Austria allowed them to make their own decisions.

They made the decision to spit in the face of the country and join a group that has stated it openly seeks to destroy the ideals of the west which include the freedom they took for granted.
Do you seriously think Austria or Canada for that matter is a sovereign country?... youre totally off base in having a truthful exchange of political discussion here.

Quote:
Out of fear and frustration Austria and Germany, along with Italy (and years earlier Russia) went through revolutionary changes and elected leaders who promised strong leadership and protection of their own ideals. Nationalism reigned strong and "otherness" was rejected. If you didn't support the country's ideals and become a part of the "sameness" that the leaders promoted, you were dealt with.

Whether you believe the holocaust was real or not, CiC, or if you feel the numbers of European Jews who were terminated are exaggerated, you have to acknowledge that Germany and Italy, and independently Russia, did specifically persecute those populations.
Wow hold your horses buckaroo... but who funded the Bolsheviks and Hitler's war machine?

Quote:
Now, just over half a century later we'd all like to believe we're in a better place. Marriage equality between races and genders has been established. Governmental discrimination against certain groups is far less than what it used to be (although we can all acknowledge systematic racism still exists) and social mobility at an all time high. Your birth circumstances do not dictate how you may live your life.

But these girls rejected that. An ideology who they felt was so closely associated with their religion seduced them. Daesh's brand of Islamic interpretation was too much for them to resist, in spite of the endless information available to them to warn them.
Did you ever condemn ISIS on this forum before these girls joined ISIS?
ISIS was cool at one time was it not? remember John McCain even sneaking into Syria for a photo op?

Quote:
They picked up and moved to a known warzone, whos tragedies are featured on nearly every newscast, expecting paradise. They flaunted their defiance and figuratively told the people of the west that the struggles they faced.. that the tens of millions who died for the freedom in which they were raised was for nothing. I'm not being dramatic when I say people feel they figuratively spit on the grave on every soldier who fought for the relative luxury in which they were raised.
These girls were brainwashed by our media and gov operatives... any genuine passions they had about the on going middle eastern genocide by the west was opposite of their handlers intentions... which is to create chaos and death to change the Syrian regime for Isreal's goals as the capital of a one world government.
How is it that children are even allowed to board planes at airports without their parents consent. Why did the Canadian government import underage girls to ISIS? Why is your thinking so bias to exclude these main factors of influence?
Werent you brainwashed that 911 was done by Muslim terrorists?... or maybe you still think that.

Quote:
They then arrived at the front and became propaganda pieces. Media darlings. Recruiting tools. They found their paradise until they were no longer good enough for headlines. Then reality set in.

I don't think we'll ever truly know WHY they fled... but they realized their mistake too late. They realized that they made the wrong choice. And they died for it because their hosts (who later became captors) disagreed with their decision to flee.

Austria disagreed with their decision to leave the country but they certainly wouldn't have been slaughtered for it.

A lot of people are scared and frustrated. The powder keg is heating up.

Chilling message from menacing migrants who say either borders are open or die | World | News | Daily Express

We need to measure how we react. This is how Hitlers start.
ISIS and all the other many terror groups, sects, NGO's, intelligence services, western armies, gangs, and politicians are chess pieces of multinational banking cartels. The same way Nabs doesnt like me using the word mainstream media and sheeple.. I dont like it when people incorrectly state things like...
"Austria disagreed with their decision to leave the country but they certainly wouldn't have been slaughtered for it"
No, the Austrian government is a puppet government, meaning they back ISIS along with the empire.
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 12-09-2015, 04:03 AM   #53
Official Texas Ambassador

Thanked 5,671 Times in 1,324 Posts
Oh hell. My bad. I forgot to blame the Jews.

Lets pack it up, gentlemen. My point is completely invalid. It looks like CiC won the argument because Zionists
El Bastardo is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: