REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 01-29-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

4x Pirelli P-Zero summer tires staggered (255/40/19 front and 275/40/19 rear)

Hi all,

I took the summer tires off of my 2016 Mustang GT. Mileage they were taken off was at 842 KM.
These were the original tires off the car and are great for summer use, but please don't drive them in freezing temps or snow or anything like that. They are a performance summer tire.

I am asking680 for the set of 4.

They are of recent manufacture with the dates either saying 3615 (36th week of 2015) or 4015.

Two of the tires are 255/40/19
Two of the tires are 275/40/19

When I swapped the tires over for my new all-seasons, the install guy noted a nail in one of the tires on the tread. It was patched professionally and I have attached photos of this too.

I am in Vancouver but would be more than happy to load these up in my sedan and meet anywhere in the lower mainland for an interested party. Let's do it on a bright day in the daytime so that you can look over the tires and see if they're what you want.

Thank-you for looking and please PM with any questions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Date.jpg (90.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Date2.jpg (68.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg DSC_0026.jpg (67.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Repairoutside.jpg (90.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Tread.jpg (82.9 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by mr00jimbo; 02-03-2016 at 02:31 PM.
mr00jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:32 PM   #2
Where's my RS Christmas Lobster?!

BUMP with price drop. Open to any questions.
mr00jimbo is offline   Reply With Quote