REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 02-05-2016, 07:16 PM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Brand new RSR sports i coilovers for 2014-16 Lexus IS250/350 AWD

i am selling my brand new RSR sports i coilovers for a 2014 to present Lexus IS250/350 F sport AWD for $2000. it may fit other models like the new 2016 IS200 or IS300 but not sure. you will have to do your own research to ensure that this will fit your Lexus IS. The manufacturer part # is XLIT197M. The coilovers are still in the original box it came in. i did not even take it out as seen in the pics. i paid $2500 back in Nov 2015 from JM Auto Racing in the USA. You are getting an awesome deal especially you don't have to pay for shipping from the states as this box is quite heavy.

The reason for selling is that i bought this in Nov 2015 in anticipation of owning a new 2016 IS350 AWD which i put a deposit down for in Sept. The car arrived in mid-Nov but they found an issue during the PDI. Waited for two months for the parts to arrive from Japan. i told my sales person that we want compensation for all the waiting and the frustrations we went through. He agreed. Then Jan came and the manager said there is another car that has the same configuration at port. So, we decided to wait for the new one. mid Jan came and the new car arrived. My sales person has spoken to the manager and determined a price that was to my liking. Please note that my sales person is great but he left Lexus in Dec. He finalized the deal with the manager in person on my behalf. The day before pick up day, i was asked to come to the dealership and document the price. i went in and the manager backed out of of the agreed price. Immediately, i said i want my deposit back and walked out. The manager did not even flinch. He immediately asked the bus manager to come in and do the refund. i will never go back to Open Road Lexus in Port Moody. Extremely bad customer service.
Sorry for the long story. This is the reason why i am now selling my coilovers.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any other questions or want additional pics.
thank you
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RSR coils 1.jpg (131.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg RSR coils 2.jpg (61.8 KB, 0 views)
Advertisement

Last edited by alude; 02-15-2016 at 05:50 AM. Reason: forgot to state a price
alude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:32 PM   #2

Today, i have requested an authorization to return the coilovers to the store that i bought them from. i am going to take a hit with the restocking fee but at this point i think that is better than having nothing back at all.

So, this could be your last chance to have this RSR Coilovers before i receive an answer from the store about my return tomorrow, Feb 8.
This post thanked by:
Old 02-10-2016, 10:54 AM   #3

New lowered price 1900

Last edited by alude; 02-15-2016 at 05:49 AM.