REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > The John Norwich Riders Corner

The John Norwich Riders Corner In honour of our fellow moderator: John Norwich R.I.P. September 17th, 2014
Buy, sell, trade bikes and gear, set up bike rallies, meet discussions. #revscenebikes

Old 02-07-2016, 12:45 PM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

Brand New Alpinestars Celer M Gloves White/Black/Red

Hi all,

I bought these short gloves from Daytona during the motorcycle show but decided to go the gauntlet route instead. They were special ordered so return is not possible.

Medium Size in Colour scheme White/Black/Red

I've only test fitted them and have not ridden with them as I'm uninsured right now.

Looking to sell for what I got for them (Price: 124) or trade if you have Alpinestars SP-2 or similar in Medium Size in White/Black. I will add $$$ on top for trades (prefer like new)

Google Drive link to picture

Thanks for looking

Details from the internet:
Alpinestars Celer Gloves

An extremely supple leather main shell, excellent protective capabilities and flexibility combine to make the Alpinestars Celer Glove a leader in its class. Critical reinforcements and strategic perforation zones ramp up the comfort features on this stylish street riding glove.

Features:

- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability
- Leather palm construction incorporates leather and EVA foam reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort
- Highly durable synthetic leather and suede reinforcements on side of hand, thumb and palm
- Alpinestars race proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Knuckle guard incorporates a polymer flex insert for an optimized volume fit that follows the curvature of different hand shapes to improve grip and comfort on the bike’s controls
- Protector is backed by foam for comfort and additional shock absorption capabilities
- Ergonomic TPR sliders on first two fingers for additional abrasion resistance
Patented 3rd/4th finger bridge prevents finger roll and separation during impacts
- Perforated leather finger surfaces, finger sidewalls and top hand for cooling performance
- Accordion leather flex panels on fingers and thumb promote excellent riding flexibility
- Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue
- Leather wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcroand TPR closure for secure and personalized closure
- Wrist cuff extended and reinforced with TPR on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip for use with smartphones and GPS systems
Advertisement
kyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:33 PM   #2
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

ill vouch for these gloves. I have a pair in black and they're great
kr4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 07:30 PM   #3
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Too bad they aren't large. I have the exact same pair and love them. I wouldn't mind having an extra set but my fat fingers won't fit.
rflores83 is offline   Reply With Quote