REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:42 AM   #301
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,049 Times in 3,233 Posts
What's surprisingly shocking about the purple heart spiel, is I believe that was Trump's attempt to look sincere and touched by the act of the veteran... but it just made Trump seem like the coldest robotic idiot, much like when he's on the attack
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2016, 06:58 AM   #302
I help report spam so I got this! <--

The anti-Trump Republicans can say whatever fck they want on TV, but they will get in lines behind the party when it matters because there are people called party whips who are making deals behind the scene to get the sheeple in line and doing otherwise is career suicide for career politicians because it is so easy for the party to oust members who don't support them later on REGARDLESS of the reason. They know how the story always end.

Trump is taking one on the chin because he had to given how big veteran supporters/ sympathizers are not because he gave two shits about Khizr Khan. This is a smart move on his part: Just ignore Khizr Khan, people will forget him by lunch. Not every action warrants a reaction. He's picking his fight. His promises are solid to the hoi polloi. He just need to grind Clinton down. Every mention of Clinton's corruption is a win for him. The rest of it, people are used to him being a loud mouth, he just need to pick his fight.

You know what, I would vote for Clinton (lesser of two evils) but I believe if Trump's campaign manager can manage to control the vile stuffs come out of Trump's mouth, he would be way ahead.
Old 08-03-2016, 08:42 AM   #303
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,825 Times in 1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeanutButter View Post
As a non biased person looking in, I simply asked him, why he thought Trump was racist and a POS. I'm not a trump supporter trying to alienate anyone. I just want to see what they see, because so far, I don't see why Trump is such an "Idiot".
Legit question.
Have you been living under a rock this last year?

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrump...hy_trump_is_a/

Donald Trump's Repulsive Beliefs ? Handsy Comprehensive Exam

Cus if you find none of those things are idiotic, see the second quote on my sig.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
Old 08-03-2016, 02:31 PM   #304
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 4,837 Times in 922 Posts
anyone else's opinion on the democratic party / hilary shifted to trump because of the wikileaks?

scummy crooked Hilary!

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Old 08-03-2016, 02:58 PM   #305

oh there's no doubt hillary is a horrible candidate too, but i dont think we need to worry about the end of the world with her in charge of the usa
Old 08-03-2016, 03:08 PM   #306
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,765 Times in 777 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
but I believe if Trump's campaign manager can manage to control the vile stuffs come out of Trump's mouth, he would be way ahead.
That's the problem right there -- I don't think anyone can control what bs get spewed from Trump's mouth. At times, I even wonder whether he has any self control in determining what gets spewed out.

The longer the campaign lasts, the more I see how questionable Hillary is as a candidate. However, I still believe that compared to Trump, she is the less of the 2 evils, and the obviously far more qualified candidate to step into the position. I am actually pretty amazed that the US general public's reaction isn't any bigger when Trump insulted the Gold Star family. In my book, I would have expected it to do far more damage than it has now.
Old 08-03-2016, 03:22 PM   #307
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,520 Posts
Quote:
Adam Daniel Kinzinger is the U.S. Representative for Illinois's 16th congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party. He was first elected to Congress in 2010, winning election to represent Illinois's 11th congressional district
He just said on CNN he cannot support Trump. He is one of many. Trump is done.

Dusty Nuggets
Old 08-03-2016, 03:25 PM   #308

lol Hillary is scum, no doubt about that.
But Trump is, well, he's Trump.

Basically, Americans are being asked to step on one of two smelly piles of shit without washing for at least 4 years.

The first pile of shit (Hillary) will get all over your shoe, everyone will see your shoes are covered in shit but you can take solace in the fact that your socks and your feet are safe from this shit and when the time comes, you can wash it off with some effort or get new shoes.

The second pile of shit (Trump) will cover your shoes initially but will quickly seep inside into your socks and feet where it will stay shittily moist, pool and not dry out. Your feet may or may not rot from all this. Everyone will know your shoes and feet is covered in shit, and the fact that your feet was encased in moist, smelly shit - feet, socks, shoes et. al - will stick with your psyche even after you've removed the shoe and scrubbed the everliving shit out of your feet.

"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2016, 04:01 PM   #309
Ricer Mod

Thanked 4,353 Times in 1,259 Posts
Obama is doing everything he can to railroad Trump. How much of an effect will that have on voters?

Berz out.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:53 PM   #310
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 4,837 Times in 922 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Berzerker View Post
Obama is doing everything he can to railroad Trump. How much of an effect will that have on voters?

Berz out.
doubt it will do anything, wikileaks rekt hilary

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2016, 06:13 PM   #311
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
oh there's no doubt hillary is a horrible candidate too, but i dont think we need to worry about the end of the world with her in charge of the usa
I think this is completely opposite of being true.

With Hillary, you get the old school 'old boys club' mentality. back room deals. foreign meddling. starting wars for your own purposes. With Hillary you absolutely need to worry about the end of the world.

I wonder what the voter turnout in the USA will be this year, with 2 absolute piles of shit candidates for president. I can foresee a tonne of spoiled ballot/write in candidate votes.

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
This post thanked by:
Old 08-03-2016, 07:34 PM   #312

Quote:

Berz out.
You have Bill, Barack, Michelle, Joe, and Bernie all supporting her. That means she can have 6 huge rally's in different places at the same time. You may not like her but you probable like one of her supporters. Other supporters include Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, and republican Meg Whitman. Trump has no one that can hold a big rally except for him. Most people supporting him are a bunch of bums.

Dusty Nuggets
This post thanked by:
Old 08-04-2016, 01:40 PM   #313
No. Seriously. I never fucking get it.

Thanked 4,253 Times in 1,275 Posts
Quote:

Berz out.
Americans don't particularly like Obama either. I don't know how much say he will have.
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-04-2016, 01:42 PM   #314
No. Seriously. I never fucking get it.

Thanked 4,253 Times in 1,275 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
You have Bill, Barack, Michelle, Joe, and Bernie all supporting her. That means she can have 6 huge rally's in different places at the same time. You may not like her but you probable like one of her supporters. Other supporters include Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, and republican Meg Whitman. Trump has no one that can hold a big rally except for him. Most people supporting him are a bunch of bums.
ohh yea good point.

Hillary even has Google backing up.
Google has been trying to filter all the good news about Trump and bad news about Hillary.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:36 PM   #315

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
ohh yea good point.

Hillary even has Google backing up.
Google has been trying to filter all the good news about Trump and bad news about Hillary.
and whats wrong with that.

Dusty Nuggets
This post FAILED by:
Old 08-04-2016, 07:39 PM   #316
GS8
I *Fwap* *Fwap* *Fwap* to RS

Thanked 3,305 Times in 864 Posts
Well...

When people think Drake is the best rapper alive, Gluten is a foreign object and fighting brings peace to other countries...

You have a massive amount of shitheaded people. People who vote which is the scary thing.

You know, if we didn't have Wikileaks and other whistleblowers, MORE people would think the USA is literally God's weapon against the evils of the world even though it was already written in history that the US is a country that revels in bloodshed but your average socially challenged social media fuckface wouldn't know (or care) to look up that information because that requires *Gasp* work! Better to just listen to the media and whichever politicians they feel like talking about that day.

Only with the case of Hillary and Donald, it's been ongoing for 2 years. Now they are the choices. A talking Yam and a talking Parsnip.

I lost some respect for Bernie after the DNC leaks. He predicted exactly what the emails depicted and he still bowed down and smooched Hillary right on her crusty lips

Meanwhile, third parties get little to no coverage because that's how the system works. It is rigged and favours the shareholders, the bankers, the Corporatocracy.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2016, 12:53 AM   #317

Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump grows in new national polls - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary is now up by 15 points. The republican party is going to take a big hurting this election.

Now check out this Trump spokeswoman.

Trump spokeswoman: I was wrong about Khan's death - CNN Video

Dusty Nuggets
Old 08-05-2016, 03:54 AM   #318

Trump received $80m in donations for July, with the average donation being $67, Hillary raised $90m

Even when Obama got massive small donations the average was $200

so i think the polls may not be too accurate, but who knows :/
Old 08-05-2016, 08:14 AM   #319

at the end of the day polls don't really mean shit
Old 08-05-2016, 08:44 AM   #320
I keep RS good

Thanked 5,284 Times in 1,373 Posts
the USA became aware of itself... reprogrammed itself to be a manifestation of its culture... a reality show lol.
nipples neways...wat is with those fuck'n asians! i mean you would think they've never seen a dentist in their life. are dentists really that rare over there in ricey ricey and? looks like they're star trek ferrengi rejects! fuck'n have broken glass for teeth! goddaymn! and the smell....did a rat crawl in there and shit itself then marinate in its own shit as it decayed?ewwwwwwwwww! i swear...if one of those ferrengi asian girls gave head...when u pull the dick out it looks like it went thru a meat grinder! prolly shaved off a few slices of meat! *shudder*
Greebo i t-boned some guy and killed their baby, it was funny
silvia i have a couple asian guy friends that do very well with the ladies. but guess what, they go to the gym, they dont have long hair, they dont wear orange pants, and they dont play counterstrike. its not the ethnicity that the girls dont like, its the style and personality.
450HP Supra I am about to use your eye sockets as a shoe rack for my nuts. ...something about chinks, j-bodys, I can't quite remember as I was drunk and looking for a girl to punch in the clit. Think of it as a digital urinal, and you are the mint, except, instead of actually smelling mint, you smell like mothballs, rotten kimchee and virginity. I'm about to start drinking heavily now and you better be gone before I get back or I swear to god I will break the internet over my knee and use the pieces to beat you in the deformed skull with, cock muffler.
Iceman-19 If your gf cooks and cleans, good, tell the guy to take a fucking hike. If she doesnt, fuck, that joker can have her. Lifes too short to cook your own meals and do your own laundry, thats what women are for!
http://ho316.tumblr.com
Old 08-05-2016, 08:49 AM   #321

Thanked 2,342 Times in 764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by carisear View Post
I think this is completely opposite of being true.

With Hillary, you get the old school 'old boys club' mentality. back room deals. foreign meddling. starting wars for your own purposes
Really?

Republicans. Iraq. 'Nuff said.

A vehicle for all occasions
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2016, 10:32 AM   #322
Need to Seek Professional Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
Hillary Clinton's lead over Donald Trump grows in new national polls - CNNPolitics.com

Hillary is now up by 15 points. The republican party is going to take a big hurting this election.

Now check out this Trump spokeswoman.

Trump spokeswoman: I was wrong about Khan's death - CNN Video
You just can't argue with stupid. And thats what scary about this whole thing, theres a lot of stupid people in the country... that can vote...
Old 08-05-2016, 11:30 AM   #323
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great68 View Post
Really?

Republicans. Iraq. 'Nuff said.
you just proved my point. she represents that exact same way of doing things. she is no different from those people. the label of 'democrat' or 'republican' don't mean shit when it comes to personal gain.

*its not the size of your army that matters; it's the fury of it's onslaught!*

█♣█
Old 08-05-2016, 11:36 AM   #324
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 16,684 Times in 3,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timpo View Post
Americans don't particularly like Obama either. I don't know how much say he will have.
Yeah that's why he has been president for 2 terms.....
At least half the fucking country liked him.
Westopher is correct.
This post thanked by:
Old 08-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #325
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

Personally with all these weak leaders it's nice to someone go on an "attack" for the best self interest of the country.
Guess what chumps. Hillary is pro wall too!