REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum


Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.


Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2016, 10:51 PM   #476
I help report spam so I got this! <--
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,318
Thanked 808 Times in 370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
some mindless rants that has nothing to do with the debate plus a dose of personal attack because someone dares have a different opinion
Yes thank you for showing what a thinker you are.
Advertisement
Nlkko is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-27-2016, 11:06 PM   #477
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
Oh God, they've infiltrated RS now.

I'm just gonna leave this here for you.
Fact-checking U.S. politics | PolitiFact
Unless you think that politifact too is some sort of hipster liberal website.
No way, it's totally unbiased bro, it's not even possible that they could have an agenda, you sure showed me.

I don't have to think it's a "hipster liberal" website, just google "politifact is" and the first search will tell you.

Or you can also read

Study Finds Fact Checkers Biased Against Republicans | US News Opinion

PolitiFact Bias


Quote:
The American electorate has never been more divided with people having wide ranging opinions on which party/candidate would be best for the future of the country. Certainly economic and other facts help guide those opinions but, in the end, the decision is also based on the subjective views of each voter.

But, for Politifact, apparently even the facts are subjective and based on party affiliation. Take the following example:

On July 6, 2015, Bernie Sanders made the following comment about Black youth unemployment in the United States:

"For young people who have graduated high school or dropped out of high school, who are between the ages of 17 and 20, if they happen to be white, the unemployment rate is 33 percent. If they are Hispanic, the unemployment rate is 36 percent. If they are African-American, the real unemployment rate for young people is 51 percent."
Shortly after that comment was made, Politifact decided to "fact check" Bernie's assertion that black youth unemployment was sky high and found that it was "Mostly True."

Sanders said that for African-Americans between the ages of 17 and 20, "the real unemployment rate … is 51 percent." His terminology was off, but the numbers he used check out, and his general point was correct -- that in an apples-to-apples comparison, African-American youth have significantly worse prospects in the job market than either Hispanics or whites do. The statement is accurate but needs clarification or additional information, so we rate it Mostly True.
The problem is that when Donald Trump made a similar assertion at a rally on June 11, 2016, Politifact's "fact checking" analysis had a slightly different conclusion. Here is what Trump said:

"If you look at what’s going on in this country, African-American youth is an example: 59 percent unemployment rate; 59 percent."
But this time around Politifact claimed that "Trump exaggerates" the level of black youth unemployment through a "misleading use of statistics." Politifact concludes that Trumps comments are therefore "Mostly False."
courtesy of zerohedge Something Odd Emerges When Fact Checking The "Fact Checkers" | Zero Hedge

or

PolitiFact Denies Its Own Left-Wing Bias | Daily Wire

I'm sure theres more to dig up but I don't care enough to do so aside from what I found on the front page after googling it.



You're hopeless and biased. Not that it matters, I can vote and will vote Trump, all you can do is watch and swallow what you're told to.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:11 PM   #478
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 2,546
Thanked 3,950 Times in 875 Posts
So, you're saying Trump isn't an uneducated liar?

Also, this. For fuck's sake the man has the capacity of a toddler.
inv4zn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:21 PM   #479
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
Yes thank you for showing what a thinker you are.
You say this AFTER I'm being called an "infiltrator" and "one of those guys" because my opinion is different. You should be an advisor to Hillary, you can play these blame games as well as her. No matter how guilty you are of something, you'll accuse the party you're attacking of using it against you.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:32 PM   #480
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!
 
StylinRed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: CELICAland
Posts: 22,798
Thanked 9,044 Times in 3,230 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
So, you're saying Trump isn't an uneducated liar?

Also, this. For fuck's sake the man has the capacity of a toddler.
https://youtu.be/AlnD_odhFj4
Eh, not to be a dick but if u look at any debate, in the US, especially the political/news arena, they all interrupt

It's odd to see the Dems try to turn that into a negative
StylinRed is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 11:34 PM   #481
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post
Eh, not to be a dick but if u look at any debate, in the US, especially the political/news arena, they all interrupt

It's odd to see the Dems try to turn that into a negative
Because it's a distraction tool. ANYTHING they can get, they'll use and fling.

"OMG HE INTERRUPTED HER, HES SEXIST, HEHE WOW SO SEXIST LETS IGNORE THE EMAILS GUYS"

You can see this ignoramus parroting it

Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
So, you're saying Trump isn't an uneducated liar?

Also, this. For fuck's sake the man has the capacity of a toddler.
https://youtu.be/AlnD_odhFj4

to this guy, him interrupting her is more important than her lying about her emails, benghazi and etc, BECAUSE he saw it in the media.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 12:44 AM   #482
I help report spam so I got this! <--
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 2,318
Thanked 808 Times in 370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meme405 View Post
his supporters are largely bigoted retards who will vote for him anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Not that it matters, I can vote and will vote Trump, all you can do is watch and swallow what you're told to.
We already knew but thanks for confirming. I'm just gonna put you on ignore because reading your rants is a waste of time.

For what it worths, I thought Trump was not that bad when the campaign first started. But as it draws on, anyone with any piece of a brain can see he's a mindless idiot who is good at doing business but know nothing about politics. He shouldn't be allowed to be commander in chief of the number one country in the world. The stuffs came out of his mouth is probably good for typical businessmen-shooting-the-shit-at-happy-hour, but to be successful in politics and held his own against tough politicians, for example, like Putin? Not a fucking chance.

Unlike the majority of RS who hates the Americans for whatever God knows reasons, I'd like to see the US's continued success in leading the world as they have been the last 100 something years. We know what we can expect from Clinton--optimistically? a continued success, pessimistically? not much worse than it is now. With Trump, nobody knows what to expect. The leader who doesn't know where the fuck he's going. That's my fear.

I think Clinton is the lesser evil. And if voting for her means defeating the lunatic Trump? Hell fucking yeah.

And for your information, ZeroHedge is not a reliable source to quote. I remember sitting on the trading desk after hours reading articles upon articles from ZeroHedge calling for an S&P500 crash back in March. There is almost no positivity coming out of that site ever. They should change their name to TotalArmageddon.

Try this site:

Fact Check And Analysis Of The First Presidential Debate With Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton : NPR
Nlkko is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-28-2016, 01:28 AM   #483
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 2,546
Thanked 3,950 Times in 875 Posts
lol why are trump supporters so butthurt at everything. It's asinine.

As you said, I can't even vote, so therefore I have no attachment to either of them.

But to have someone who objectively is tremendously stupid be an actual nominee for president of the US is just tremendously ridiculous. And I'll tell you why. Because it is just ridiculous.

You SERIOUSLY think that a corrupt politician is going to be a worse president than TRUMP? For fuck's sake!
inv4zn is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 01:38 AM   #484
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 9,475
Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,520 Posts
The7even just don't leave the country because Trump will not let you back in.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets
Manic! is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 02:50 AM   #485
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
 
guurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,455
Thanked 508 Times in 278 Posts
Trump is a businessman, not a politician. Hahha
guurl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 03:04 AM   #486
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001
 
Manic!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Nanaimo
Posts: 9,475
Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by guurl View Post
Trump is a businessman, not a politician. Hahha
More like a sleazy salesman who will say anything to get a sale.
__________________
I don't need an amplifier I'm already big, best on any track call me the Stig - Shizzo

Dusty Nuggets
Manic! is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:33 AM   #487
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nlkko View Post
We already knew but thanks for confirming. I'm just gonna put you on ignore because reading your rants is a waste of time.

For what it worths, I thought Trump was not that bad when the campaign first started. But as it draws on, anyone with any piece of a brain can see he's a mindless idiot who is good at doing business but know nothing about politics. He shouldn't be allowed to be commander in chief of the number one country in the world. The stuffs came out of his mouth is probably good for typical businessmen-shooting-the-shit-at-happy-hour, but to be successful in politics and held his own against tough politicians, for example, like Putin? Not a fucking chance.

Unlike the majority of RS who hates the Americans for whatever God knows reasons, I'd like to see the US's continued success in leading the world as they have been the last 100 something years. We know what we can expect from Clinton--optimistically? a continued success, pessimistically? not much worse than it is now. With Trump, nobody knows what to expect. The leader who doesn't know where the fuck he's going. That's my fear.

I think Clinton is the lesser evil. And if voting for her means defeating the lunatic Trump? Hell fucking yeah.

And for your information, ZeroHedge is not a reliable source to quote. I remember sitting on the trading desk after hours reading articles upon articles from ZeroHedge calling for an S&P500 crash back in March. There is almost no positivity coming out of that site ever. They should change their name to TotalArmageddon.

Try this site:

Fact Check And Analysis Of The First Presidential Debate With Donald Trump And Hillary Clinton : NPR
It figures you should ignore the other sources I linked and only mention one as unreliable.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:38 AM   #488
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post

You SERIOUSLY think that a corrupt politician is going to be a worse president than TRUMP? For fuck's sake!
Y...YES!..that's the whole idea.. a corrupt politician WILL NOT WORK for me. I know this, 100%. I've seen her policies and those of the democrats for the last 20 years.

Will Trump? I don't know if his policies will work out at all, if they do, great, if not, I tried. It's a 50/50. With Clinton is 100 percent that I'll only lose more of my freedom and more PC garbage will prevail.

No thanks. You have NO idea what's going on over here, especially in chicago, the politics, the bullshit people have to deal with, the broken communities that exist due to 60+ years of democratic rule. All you know is what you hear, that is all.

I don't care about changing your mind, I didn't think it was possible anyway, but I won't let you be stupid without reminding you of it.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 08:46 AM   #489
SFICC-03*
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: richmond
Posts: 6,948
Thanked 1,468 Times in 577 Posts
hillary is a liar, trump is an idiot.
i'm not sure which is worse.
unit is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:01 AM   #490
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,530
Thanked 16,675 Times in 3,593 Posts
How the fuck can you think a guy that had cheated and lied for 50 years, is a racist and misogynist, isn't going to be a corrupt politician? Because he's overtly racist? Because he "tells it like it is"?
Lol what a train wreck this is going to be.
As for his "policies" working out?
What policies? Building a wall? Making America great again? Doing things really really good? The guy hasn't said a single sentence that actually contains information in a fucking year of campaigning. It's just strings of words piled together in some rich senile old bigots rant.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 09:12 AM   #491
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
is a racist and misogynist, isn't going to be a corrupt politician? Because he's overtly racist? Because he "tells it like it is"?
Oh wow yeah hes so totally racist. Just look at how racist these guys think he is
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I mean it's unbelievable how racist he is, I better repeat what I've been told
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

or otherwise people will think I'm not smart, better never question anything I'm told

If you won't spend 3-4 minutes washing out your ignorance by watching the video, start it at 2:05-2:12. That's 7 seconds you can at the very least watch.

say no to raysism guiz, it's the current year, stop being sexist, mind my pronouns shitlords!

http://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse-j...rumps-praises/

Honestly, you're so smart.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4

Last edited by The7even; 09-28-2016 at 09:22 AM.
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:18 AM   #492
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
By the way, for those watching on the sidelines, this is the power of media. A man who turned a million dollar loan into billions is an idiot but a woman who is responsible for the deaths of americans, called blacks super predators, supported incarcerating blacks on unprecedented levels with her and her husbands policies, deleted emails and lied to the FBI and feigns ignorance through it all is seen as a better candidate and all of the so called useful idiots will repeat it over and over, thinking these are their thoughts. Like westopher here. "wow totally racist I heard it on the news and radio is true i swear it is mhm yup wow how can u be so racist".
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:18 AM   #493
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 2,546
Thanked 3,950 Times in 875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Y...YES!..that's the whole idea.. a corrupt politician WILL NOT WORK for me. I know this, 100%. I've seen her policies and those of the democrats for the last 20 years.

Will Trump? I don't know if his policies will work out at all, if they do, great, if not, I tried. It's a 50/50. With Clinton is 100 percent that I'll only lose more of my freedom and more PC garbage will prevail.

No thanks. You have NO idea what's going on over here, especially in chicago, the politics, the bullshit people have to deal with, the broken communities that exist due to 60+ years of democratic rule. All you know is what you hear, that is all.

I don't care about changing your mind, I didn't think it was possible anyway, but I won't let you be stupid without reminding you of it.

Apparently you've conveniently ignored that at least directly, I don't care because there's nothing I can do about it.

But your logic is so incredibly simple it's almost as if you're a sith.

Pray tell, what "freedom" do you suppose you'll lose with Clinton? Also as Westopher said, WHAT POLICIES??? The man just makes things up! There are no policies!

Let's pretend you're looking for an investment banker that will make decisions on your behalf with your money, and your future. On one hand you have a sleazy crook with terrible history who will undoubtedly steal some from you, but at least knows what investment banking is. Sure, you'll get ripped off but at least your money is in the hands of someone who at least knows something, and chances are you'll get something in return.

On the other hand you have an ape who is only an investment banker because his dad was one, who tells you you'll have a 400% ROI because he'll make the other bank pay you. He also promises that by going with him you'll have a 43% chance of making at least $200K a year, and to trust him because he's tremendously good. And he'll tell you why he's good, but not actually really tell you. Your chances of finding out all your money is gone is high with this guy.

That's the issue!

Also "I KNOW THIS 100% TRUST ME" is maybe a valid argument until the age of 6. After that it's just words. But perhaps that's why you endorse your reta..candidate.

Now, insults aside, I have a serious question. The US, today, as ridicules as it is, is still the biggest superpower in the world, and its built itself to what it is today in the last ~60 years, when every politician was as corrupt as they are today. Have you considered that by electing Trump whatever precarious reputation you've built up will be instantly ruined, and America will actually be worse?
inv4zn is offline  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 09:21 AM   #494
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,530
Thanked 16,675 Times in 3,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Oh wow yeah hes so totally racist. Just look at how racist these guys think he is
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I mean it's unbelievable how racist he is, I better repeat what I've been told


If you won't spend 3-4 minutes washing out your ignorance by watching the video, start it at 2:05-2:12. That's 7 seconds you can at the very least watch.

say no to raysism guiz, it's the current year, stop being sexist, mind my pronouns shitlords!



Honestly, you're so smart.
Ok well that totally negates the implications of calling illegal immigrants rapists and murderers.
Do you know how racism works?
You don't just do one nice thing for a black guy one day then get to be a piece of shit for the rest of your life.

Be a republican guys, start being sexist, I love guns and abortion might abort the new jesus! Get the kids in schools trained in shooting and help prevent terrorism!

You're pretty fucking smart too.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 09:24 AM   #495
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by inv4zn View Post
Have you considered that by electing Trump whatever precarious reputation you've built up will be instantly ruined, and America will actually be worse?
Oh yeah for sure. He's going to like take the nukes we have and fire them missles at Iran and Iraq and Hes gonna also use them to bomb blacks in Chicago. I know because he had a show and he used to say "you're FIRED" and because it's true.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:25 AM   #496
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled
 
iwantaskyline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: somewhere in bc
Posts: 1,746
Thanked 623 Times in 226 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by unit View Post
hillary is a liar, trump is an idiot.
i'm not sure which is worse.
You are an idiot yourself if you don't know which one is worse.
iwantaskyline is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:27 AM   #497
The sound of inevitability
 
The7even's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Chicago
Posts: 6,434
Thanked 630 Times in 220 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
Ok well that totally negates the implications of calling illegal immigrants rapists and murderers.
Good, you better change the goal posts.

I'll take my "racism" any day over risking what's going on in France. I know you're singing this bullshit rainbow tune now, but until your own family or friends die in an attack, you'll keep repeating this garbage.

See, you're okay if people die as long as it's not you or yours dearly. If it does happen to you, you'll be on this Trump train with me.
__________________

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa


mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
The7even is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:31 AM   #498
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Burnaby
Posts: 2,546
Thanked 3,950 Times in 875 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Oh yeah for sure. He's going to like take the nukes we have and fire them missles at Iran and Iraq and Hes gonna also use them to bomb blacks in Chicago. I know because he had a show and he used to say "you're FIRED" and because it's true.
You've deflected a genuine question with random sensationalist shit, bringing in random things from out of nowhere. God you're so like him it's tremendous.

All you're doing is solidifying the image that most of the educated world have of Trump supporters.

Again, just to give you another chance, have you actually considered, objectively, that the presidency of Trump will actually result in America becoming far far worse than what it is today?
inv4zn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:33 AM   #499
Rs has made me the woman i am today!
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tres Ciudades
Posts: 4,328
Thanked 2,807 Times in 1,174 Posts
Lmfao

Says we don't know what it's like in Chicago other than what we see and hear

Proceeds to use an example of a place he knows nothing about other than what he sees and hears.

ok then.
__________________
"There's a lot of dead people who had the right of way."
"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2016, 09:35 AM   #500
Hypa owned my ass at least once
 
westopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: vancouver
Posts: 6,530
Thanked 16,675 Times in 3,593 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
Good, you better change the goal posts.

I'll take my "racism" any day over risking what's going on in France. I know you're singing this bullshit rainbow tune now, but until your own family or friends die in an attack, you'll keep repeating this garbage.

See, you're okay if people die as long as it's not you or yours dearly. If it does happen to you, you'll be on this Trump train with me.
What is he going to do to protect you?
Have a look at how many americans have killed americans compared to terrorist attacks by muslims in france.
How many kids have been killed by other kids at schools?
How many people have been caught in the cross fire of people shooting up blocks?
Your fear is misguided.
__________________
98 technoviolet M3/2/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by boostfever View Post
Westopher is correct.
westopher is online now  
Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Revscene.net cannot be held accountable for the actions of its members nor does the opinions of the members represent that of Revscene.net