REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 09-28-2016, 09:40 AM   #501
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 3,943 Times in 873 Posts
Seriously, this guy's like an 'murrican CiC!

- Ask him a question, never get answered but instead post random photos/videos/shitsites to deflect.
- Present him with clear logic, and you're a brainwashed sheep who panders to the illuminati.
- Every website that disagrees with him is media propaganda that was bought by big corporate.

Add to that the random insults, the terrible sarcasm to feign intelligence, and just a general aire of douchebaggery, and seriously, you have cic's brother or some shit.

It's tremendously alarming that there are enough of these people south of us that Trump has actually made it this far.

also, my new favourite word is tremendous. What a tremendous word, tremendously.
Advertisement
Old 09-28-2016, 09:46 AM   #502
SFICC-03*

Thanked 1,467 Times in 576 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantaskyline View Post
You are an idiot yourself if you don't know which one is worse.
can't say anything here without it being taken literally eh
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 10:14 AM   #503

Thanked 1,801 Times in 572 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by westopher View Post
How the fuck can you think a guy that had cheated and lied for 50 years, is a racist and misogynist, isn't going to be a corrupt politician? Because he's overtly racist? Because he "tells it like it is"?
Lol what a train wreck this is going to be.
As for his "policies" working out?
What policies? Building a wall? Making America great again? Doing things really really good? The guy hasn't said a single sentence that actually contains information in a fucking year of campaigning. It's just strings of words piled together in some rich senile old bigots rant.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us...rity.html?_r=0

"The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria"

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-cap...s-export-boost
"Emails just released by the State Department appear to show Clinton Foundation officials brokering a meeting between then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and a top military leader of Bahrain — a Middle Eastern country that is a major foundation donor. Soon after the correspondence about a meeting, Clinton’s State Department significantly increased arms export authorizations to the country’s autocratic government, even as that nation moved to crush pro-democracy protests."

not a fan of trump, but if you gotta address how both candidates are equally garbage.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:16 AM   #504

Thanked 6,240 Times in 1,075 Posts
Man it's awesome being white
Old 09-28-2016, 10:21 AM   #505
The sound of inevitability

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
Lmfao

Says we don't know what it's like in Chicago other than what we see and hear

Proceeds to use an example of a place he knows nothing about other than what he sees and hears.

ok then.
Do you see my avatar? Never mind that, do you see my location? Are you honestly THIS... I don't even know what to say about you.

You're hopeless. You don't think before you speak, you only assume and jump to conclusions and on top of it all you always believe what you're told.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-28-2016, 10:33 AM   #506
SFICC-03*

Thanked 1,467 Times in 576 Posts
^you know, you're actually starting to SOUND like trump now too
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 10:35 AM   #507
Rs has made me the woman i am today!

Thanked 2,786 Times in 1,167 Posts
do i look like a give a fuck about you or your avatar? lol

uh huh...ok then. Thanks for the assessment doc.

Don't forget to wipe your cum off the Trump posters in your room...with the same towel you presumably cleaned your gun with.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 10:42 AM   #508

Quote:
What is he going to do to protect you?
Have a look at how many americans have killed americans compared to terrorist attacks by muslims in france.
How many kids have been killed by other kids at schools?
How many people have been caught in the cross fire of people shooting up blocks?
Your fear is misguided.
1. I don't want him to protect me. I want my 2nd amendment left alone so that I can protect my self. Because I'm responsible for my own safety, you codled toddler.

2.I do look at how many Americans have killed Americans. It's overwhelmingly Americans killing Americans...but up flat out refused to look at the statistics further.. It's mostly blacks killing other blacks because their community is in shambles, because of the Democratic policies of the left.

And don't call it fear. It's common sense.

The only ocean creature you can call yourself is the giant squid. He's the destroyer of ships, and the eater of seamen. At least you share one of those traits.
-Hypa

mixed girls that look predominatly asian with subtle caucasian features=what i'd give my left nut for
-6chr0nic4
Old 09-28-2016, 10:47 AM   #509
Hypa owned my ass at least once

Thanked 16,653 Times in 3,588 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by The7even View Post
1. I don't want him to protect me. I want my 2nd amendment left alone so that I can protect my self. Because I'm responsible for my own safety, you codled toddler.
You are going to do a great fucking job shooting that terrorist before he "gits ya" walker, texas ranger.
None of you understand that if someone ambushes you it isn't a fucking hollywood movie where the hero wins the gun fight and your front flip away from an explosion.
I'm no toddler. I don't spend my life being afraid of the boogeyman.
Westopher is correct.
Old 09-28-2016, 10:47 AM   #510
Cant Stop Modding Fat Cars w/ Cheap Pasts!

Thanked 9,041 Times in 3,227 Posts
To be fair to 7even, there's a lot of Hillary bias and blind anti-trumpery in here, with many simply resorting to put downs instead of conversation

Just look at my remark of Trump doing very well in the debate (having only seen the first 20mins) and you get a tirade of dipshits going "OMFGWTFBBQ SOMEONE COMPLIMENTED TRUMP FOR NOT FUCKING UP must react negatively immediately " (even tho all the pundits gave the debate to Trump for the first half hour)

It's the same reaction that The7even is giving to Hillary supporters yet only he is getting the heat for it

Can't be too harsh on him for fighting on the same level as some of the others, just accept it and move on ^^

Quote:
Do you see my avatar? Never mind that, do you see my location? Are you honestly THIS... I don't even know what to say about you.
I thought he was referring to your comments about France
Old 09-28-2016, 10:48 AM   #511

Quote:
do i look like a give a fuck about you or your avatar? lol

uh huh...ok then. Thanks for the assessment doc.

Don't forget to wipe your cum off the Trump posters in your room...with the same towel you presumably cleaned your gun with.
If you looked youd see it's a sheriff support avatar. We like our police here. It says cook county. Located in Chicago. Then If you bothered to look at location you'd see Chicago.

And now you're resorting to insults, which is fine, because you are trying to escape from the fact that I DO know what I'm talking about and you look foolish.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 09-28-2016, 10:52 AM   #512
Rs has made me the man i am today!

Thanked 1,579 Times in 478 Posts
Quote:

2.I do look at how many Americans have killed Americans. It's overwhelmingly Americans killing Americans...but up flat out refused to look at the statistics further.. It's mostly blacks killing other blacks because their community is in shambles, because of the Democratic policies of the left.

And don't call it fear. It's common sense.
1. the 2nd Amendment speaks of a "well regulated militia" so gun owners should welcome regulation of their firearms.

2. both parties, the country itself, is responsible for those policies. There are plenty of Republicans stating they will vote for Hillary over Trump so clearly people govern without rigid party lines.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:01 AM   #513

Quote:
Originally Posted by StylinRed View Post

I thought he was referring to your comments about France
I thought Chicago. And he didn't say otherwise when I called him out on it. So he did mean Chicago I'm sure.

Anywa, it's not that I'm thrilled trump is what we got , I wish it was Ron Paul but the way media lies and people react to trump is why I'm flabberghasted at what people are willing to overlook when it comes to hillary.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 09-28-2016, 11:02 AM   #514

Quote:
If you looked youd see it's a sheriff support avatar. We like our police here. It says cook county. Located in Chicago. Then If you bothered to look at location you'd see Chicago.

And now you're resorting to insults, which is fine, because you are trying to escape from the fact that I DO know what I'm talking about and you look foolish.
Information I neither asked for nor care about.

Cool, I look foolish on an online forum. Oh no, my reputation is tarnished.

You do realize while some of us do sympathize with your beliefs and share the same opinion on Trump/Hillary you come off as some paranoid, hypocritic, wacky-flailing-inflatable-arm-tube-man-the-end-is-nigh in a forum right?

And yes, I meant the France comment.
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 11:05 AM   #515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bouncing Bettys View Post
1. the 2nd Amendment speaks of a "well regulated militia" so gun owners should welcome regulation of their firearms.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 09-28-2016, 11:09 AM   #516

Quote:
And yes, I meant the France comment.
Haha no you didn't, if you did you'd have mentioned that in your colorful response to me instead of telling me I sucked off Donald trump. But good one, just like hillary.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-28-2016, 11:11 AM   #517

Quote:
Lmfao

Says we don't know what it's like in Chicago other than what we see and hear

Proceeds to use an example of a place he knows nothing about other than what he sees and hears.

ok then.
See..CHICAGO. lol at your attempt to lie when it's in the wording of your own comment

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
This post FAILED by:
Old 09-28-2016, 11:12 AM   #518

Quote:
Haha no you didn't, if you did you'd have mentioned that in your colorful response to me instead of telling me I sucked off Donald trump. But good one, just like hillary.
Lol he obviously meant france. How the hell would you have thought otherwise?
The example you used was terror in france.
Jesus fucking christ.

You are like a fucking caricature of a trump voter.
Westopher is correct.

Last edited by westopher; 09-28-2016 at 11:22 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 11:12 AM   #519
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,097 Times in 442 Posts
A lot of shits changed from the 1700s, yet one that thing that'll never change is rednecks and their precious 2nd amendment. We get it, you like to play with guns.
This post thanked by:
Old 09-28-2016, 11:13 AM   #520

I think I know what I'm talking about thank you very much. It's pretty simple you fucking nut job.

Quote:
You have NO idea what's going on over here, especially in chicago, the politics, the bullshit people have to deal with, the broken communities that exist due to 60+ years of democratic rule. All you know is what you hear, that is all.

I'll take my "racism" any day over risking what's going on in France.
Anyways, I think I've proven what a fucking moronic piece of shit imbecile you are. So I'm good.
Old 09-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #521
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us...rity.html?_r=0

"The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria"

[

Didn't the US go to war to protect Kuwait. The US military has multiple bases in Kuwait. They also have bases in Qatar, United Arab Emirates, and Oman.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intern...ricane_Katrina

America also excepted 100's of millions of dollars from Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Brunei after hurricane Katrina.

and:

Dusty Nuggets
Old 09-28-2016, 11:31 AM   #522

Quote:
Lol he obviously meant france. How the hell would you have thought otherwise?
The example you used was terror in france.
Jesus fucking christ.

You are like a fucking caricature of a trump voter.
I also used the killings in Chicago in there as well. Thats how.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 09-28-2016, 11:34 AM   #523

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
A lot of shits changed from the 1700s, yet one that thing that'll never change is rednecks and their precious 2nd amendment. We get it, you like to play with guns.
Yeah, screw having amendments and shit, feelings are more important, the government will keep me safe. Lol

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 09-28-2016, 11:36 AM   #524

Quote:
I think I know what I'm talking about thank you very much. It's pretty simple you fucking nut job.

Anyways, I think I've proven what a fucking moronic piece of shit imbecile you are. So I'm good.
If I did get confused over what you meant, then I got confused over what you meant. My point and everything before that still stands.

Also, words hurt. Feelings matter. Stop online bullying.

-Hypa

-6chr0nic4
Old 09-28-2016, 11:36 AM   #525

Yeah and your glock is going to keep you super safe.
Westopher is correct.