REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-12-2016, 09:41 AM   #176
I don't like cheese but I love milk!

This is so true lol
We all thought he was a joke last year and watch him for shit and giggles.
and now he has a real chance of becoming President of United States.

FYI, those who said he stands no chance of winning because of low support from women & minority group, he has 6 months to change tack and appease to those groups
Advertisement
Old 05-12-2016, 09:46 AM   #177
RS.net, helping ugly ppl have sex since 2001

Thanked 3,378 Times in 1,520 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
[url]

FYI, those who said he stands no chance of winning because of low support from women & minority group, he has 6 months to change tack and appease to those groups
And everyone else has 6 months to find all the dirt they can find on him and attack him over and over again.

Dusty Nuggets
Old 05-12-2016, 09:48 AM   #178

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic! View Post
And everyone else has 6 months to find all the dirt they can find on him and attack him over and over again.
pretty sure they have been doing that for the past 6 months already
look at all the hates and attention he has been getting
This post thanked by:
Old 05-12-2016, 10:24 AM   #179
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 2,662 Times in 1,025 Posts
Hilarious: Maple Match - all the single ladies, all the single ladies!!!
Old 05-12-2016, 10:46 AM   #180

Quote:
pretty sure they have been doing that for the past 6 months already
look at all the hates and attention he has been getting
The Democrats have been holding back because they wanted Trump to win. They have a huge arsenal that they are waiting to unleash.

Also the Democrats have not released the big dog yet.

Dusty Nuggets

Last edited by Manic!; 05-12-2016 at 10:52 AM.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-12-2016, 01:45 PM   #181

Quote:
The Democrats have been holding back because they wanted Trump to win. They have a huge arsenal that they are waiting to unleash.

Also the Democrats have not released the big dog yet.
I don't think democrats would be able to find something significant that the republican and media cannot all these times. (Proof that trump is a racist, hypocrite, and a cunning businessman won't damage him, he already proven himself as such)

In fact, I think there is much more dirt Hillary is hiding that can damage her and sway the poll. (e.g. private dealing and collusion with businesses)

Not familiar with politic... what is democrat's big dog?
Old 05-12-2016, 03:32 PM   #182

Quote:
I don't think democrats would be able to find something significant that the republican and media cannot all these times. (Proof that trump is a racist, hypocrite, and a cunning businessman won't damage him, he already proven himself as such)

In fact, I think there is much more dirt Hillary is hiding that can damage her and sway the poll. (e.g. private dealing and collusion with businesses)

Not familiar with politic... what is democrat's big dog?

With a billion $ campaign budget I am pretty sure they will find something.

The big dog is Obama combined with Hillary, Bill, Bernie and the VP nominee they make Ultra Mega Force One. Que the fast paced Japanese music.

Obama has a 49% approval ratting highest since January 2013. Who does Trump have?

Dusty Nuggets
Old 05-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #183

Thanked 6,243 Times in 1,077 Posts
Quote:
With a billion $ campaign budget I am pretty sure they will find something.

The big dog is Obama combined with Hillary, Bill, Bernie and the VP nominee they make Ultra Mega Force One. Que the fast paced Japanese music.

Obama has a 49% approval ratting highest since January 2013. Who does Trump have?
Manic!, maybe you should change your username to "Captain Biased"

I don't think I have ever seen you post anything that could be considered even remotely objective.

Doesn't matter what the topic is, anything social or political, you have all the answers.

If you genuinely don't believe Trump has a hope, you are severely disconnected from reality. Americans are not left leaning Canadians, they are Americans, I'm sure you would have posted the same dribble about Bush in 2000.. but sure enough, he managed to win and be re-elected for a second term.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-14-2016, 03:38 PM   #184
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

Clinton, Trump, Bernie and any US candidates are against freedom and human rights.
Trump accepts $100 million from hardcore Zionist.

'Adelson endorses Trump, but Clinton most supportive of Israel'
PressTV-Is Trump more pro-Zionist than Clinton?

Jews have no DNA ancestry to the historic lands of Isreal. This is a scientific fact.
Palestinians have to worry about having enough water to drink (you die after 3 days without water) while the isreali's are swimming in pools of it.

What if America invades Canada and we are left worse off then Detroit.
Every morning a family member of the house has to go out and fetch water for the family.

Would mildly autistic RS members still endorse US presidents that are against human rights?
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-14-2016, 03:54 PM   #185
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
Clinton, Trump, Bernie and any US candidates are against freedom and human rights.
Trump accepts $100 million from hardcore Zionist.

'Adelson endorses Trump, but Clinton most supportive of Israel'
PressTV-Is Trump more pro-Zionist than Clinton?

Jews have no DNA ancestry to the historic lands of Isreal. This is a scientific fact.
Palestinians have to worry about having enough water to drink (you die after 3 days without water) while the isreali's are swimming in pools of it.

What if America invades Canada and we are left worse off then Detroit.
Every morning a family member of the house has to go out and fetch water for the family.

Would mildly autistic RS members still endorse US presidents that are against human rights?
Calling RS members autistic is a great way to get someone to have a civil argument with you.

Again, sourcing a state run, and known anti semitic news source for an important, but small part of this election is terrible for supporting your stance. The Israel question isn't a huge part of either parties platform, and you've completely missed why trump being president IS an issue. Trump isn't an idiot, but the way he speaks panders to his target audience which is helping him in the long run.

Iranian website promotes Holocaust denial

Being an anti semite is one thing, Holocaust denial is another.
Old 05-14-2016, 04:23 PM   #186
I signed up to a Zionist website and all the Illuminati gave me was this lousy usertitle

If you were mildly autistic, would you be able to figure it out yourself?

Lets go over your post here... first of all it doest matter that PressTV is the source of my news when CNN and FOX news are reporting the same about Adelson's big money endorsement of Trump.
Why do I need to read this spam from you and defend against it? Its very mildly autistic of you for me and everyone reading your post to waste energy like this.

Youve completely missed why freedom and human rights should be a huge part of the parties platform. Again very mildly autistic of you to dismiss freedom and human rights.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-14-2016, 04:50 PM   #187
Performance Moderator

Thanked 2,628 Times in 754 Posts
Dude you're gonna get banned... Posting rhetoric is one thing, but flat out calling people autistic for no actual reason or without basis (nevermind making it a personal attack like you just have) pretty much invalidates your entire position in this discourse and is pretty offensive.
Old 05-14-2016, 05:01 PM   #188

When people stand with propagandist who claim freedom and human rights, yet its obvious that those candidates are against it... what am I to conclude? Could RacingMetro92 be a paid agent of sorts to deflect and introduce his propaganda?... or more likely some how autistic (knowing our vaccination program and the USA's 50 in 1 odds of full blown autism) to not have a fact for fact, science based, debate.

Whats rhetoric in my post?

I didnt call all RS members autistic... but Im sure we have some no? And if Canada was crippled with the same Palestinian situation, would those members eat up the same propaganda coming out of Washington is what I asked.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-14-2016, 05:17 PM   #189
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 5,396 Times in 1,456 Posts
Quote:
When people stand with propagandist who claim freedom and human rights, yet its obvious that those candidates are against it... what am I to conclude? Could RacingMetro92 be a paid agent of sorts to deflect and introduce his propaganda?... or more likely some how autistic (knowing our vaccination program and the USA's 50 in 1 odds of full blown autism) to not have a fact for fact, science based, debate.

I didnt call all RS members autistic... but Im sure we have some no? And if Canada was crippled with the same Palestinian situation, would those members eat up the same propaganda coming out of Washington is what I asked.
Show me ONE SINGLE scientific journal that links autism with vaccinations - other than the one that's been debunked and thoroughly destroyed by Andrew Wakefield.
Old 05-14-2016, 05:29 PM   #190

This isnt the thread for me to bring up my scientific research in... but when the CDC, an "organization" that is known for coverups (like with over 20 million people in the US receiving the Polio vaccine embedded with a cancer virus) admits to 1 in 50 boys having autism... our system of life isnt much different then the US's. We import the same boxed and jarred food... our hormone, pesticide, and chemical restrictions are basically the same... autism is real.
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-14-2016, 05:41 PM   #191
Performance Moderator

Thanked 2,628 Times in 754 Posts
Whatever, just drop the personal insults.
Old 05-14-2016, 05:56 PM   #192
...in the world.

Thanked 7,629 Times in 2,319 Posts
I think among his tornado of bullshit, CiC tried to say that what if we had Flint, Michigan problems and our water caused autism? Pretty ridiculous way to make an argument but I don't think he meant to call anyone autistic.

Man, I really don't care what happens in the Middle East anymore.
This post thanked by:
Old 05-14-2016, 05:59 PM   #193
Fabulous Rugby Quad Sports Mod

Quote:

The rhetoric exists with trying to being Jews into an argument when it isn't appropriate.

I'm not paid for propaganda, I'm just an advocate for cutting through bullshit and staying on the argument at hand.

You implied that the population of RS is autistic. And if someone is, they would probably have other issues than being on a forum about cars. Do you not realize how ridiculous you sound by bringing shit like vaccinations and autism into a debate about the president of ths US? THAT'S rhetoric.

Back on topic: if trump does win, my fear lies in what president we get. The one that has pissed off the international community with his comments, or the businessman who can play let's make a deal on a world stage and prove to everyone that he was the right choice.
Old 05-14-2016, 06:41 PM   #194

Quote:
I don't think democrats would be able to find something significant that the republican and media cannot all these times.

Have you seen CNN in the last few days?

It's just a start.

Dusty Nuggets
Old 05-14-2016, 09:09 PM   #195
What hasn't Killed me, has made me more tolerant of RS!

I dont think thats ridiculous at all when you realize trump has personal experience with family being damaged by vaccines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
You implied that the population of RS is autistic. And if someone is, they would probably have other issues than being on a forum about cars. Do you not realize how ridiculous you sound by bringing shit like vaccinations and autism into a debate about the president of ths US? THAT'S rhetoric.
Old 05-15-2016, 08:37 AM   #196

Thanked 1,936 Times in 764 Posts
Does CIC go full retard like this in real life?

A part of me really hopes so.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:36 PM   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacingMetro92 View Post
The rhetoric exists with trying to being Jews into an argument when it isn't appropriate.

I'm not paid for propaganda, I'm just an advocate for cutting through bullshit and staying on the argument at hand.

Back on topic: if trump does win, my fear lies in what president we get. The one that has pissed off the international community with his comments, or the businessman who can play let's make a deal on a world stage and prove to everyone that he was the right choice.
I accused you of being mildly autistic... are you an anti-Semite or think "Jews" are a chosen people by god where Arabs like Palestinians can be ethnically cleansed?
When you ignore human rights of some people and look at the situation as 'political parties pandering'... that puts you in the wrong as a civilized, large human brain thinking primate.

In your brainwashed world you think Alderson can lobby the candidates and senators a few $100 million dollars and keep the historic billions of welfare given to isreal... currently at 3.2 billion a year.

How much Isreal gets every month in pictures
Palestine & Israel
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
This post FAILED by:
Old 06-01-2016, 04:43 PM   #198
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,760 Times in 774 Posts
Came across the May poll results between Hillary and Trump, and while I am not in any sort of disbelief, I just have to shake my head at our southern neighbours in disappointment:

Poll: Women Put Hillary Clinton Narrowly Ahead Donald Trump

Quote:
The Quinnipiac University poll found that voters preferred Clinton to Trump 45% to 41% in the November presidential race.

When a third-party candidate is added to the mix, Clinton’s lead is virtually nonexistent at some 2% of the vote, with Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson getting 5%.

Clinton’s Democratic challenger Bernie Sanders fares better in a potential matchup with Trump, 48% to 39%, but is behind Clinton 53% to 39% among their own party. “Sen. Bernie Sanders can take solace in the fact that he leads Donald Trump, but the cold hard truth is that his own party favors Hillary Clinton,” Malloy said.

Neither leading candidate is well liked, as Clinton is viewed as unfavorable by 57% of voters, while Trump is viewed by 59% as unfavorable.
But I have to say I am quite surprised by how low the disapproval rating for Trump is -- I was expecting something at least in the 65%+ range.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:58 PM   #199
No. Seriously. I never fucking get it.

Thanked 4,247 Times in 1,270 Posts
The sources say that Kevin O'Leary is serious about becoming the Conservative Leader of Canada.

He might be the next Prime Minister of Canada.

Here's what the Prime Minister of Canada and the President of USA look like in the future.
Old 06-21-2016, 11:43 AM   #200
RS.net PIMP

Thanked 3,007 Times in 816 Posts
Some kid tried to kill Trump over the weekend. Not the most thought out of plans, grabbing an officers gun.

Michael Sandford arrested, tried to grab officer's gun at Donald Trump event - World - CBC News

Quote:
Michael Sandford arrested, tried to grab officer's gun at Donald Trump event
Sandford, arrested June 18 in Nevada, allegedly planned to attend Ariz. event as backup plan
The Associated Press Posted: Jun 20, 2016 10:19 PM ET Last Updated: Jun 21, 2016 5:38 AM ET

A British man arrested at a weekend Donald Trump rally in Las Vegas tried to grab a police officer's gun so he could kill the presidential candidate after planning an assassination for about a year, according to authorities.

U.S. Secret Service agents said Michael Steven Sandford approached a Las Vegas police officer at the campaign stop to say he wanted Trump's autograph, but that he then tried to take the weapon.

A complaint filed Monday in U.S. District Court in Nevada charges Sandford, 20, with an act of violence on restricted grounds. He was denied bail during a court appearance later in the day. His court-appointed attorney said he was living out of his car and in the country illegally after overstaying a visa.

Sandford has not entered a plea.

The arrest happened relatively quietly at a campaign stop seen as peaceful compared to the mayhem at the presumptive Republican nominee's recent events in San Jose, Calif., and Albuquerque, N.M.

Gregg Donovan was among about 1,500 gathered Saturday to see Trump at the Treasure Island casino on the Las Vegas Strip. For the event, he donned the top hat and red jacket that made him recognizable in his former job as swanky Beverly Hills' official greeter for more than a decade.

Donovan said he didn't know about the charge against Sandford until he saw news reports. But he recognized him because the two had stood in line together for nine hours waiting to get into the Trump event. Sandford even held Donovan's spot in line for a bathroom break.

"I was No. 5, and he was No. 4," Donovan said.

They spoke, Donovan said, though Sandford didn't say much and seemed "strange." Donovan didn't elaborate on what made Sandford seem odd.

After waiting, they passed through metal detectors manned by Secret Service, police and casino security officials.

Federal Magistrate Judge George Foley said in court Monday that Sandford was a potential danger to the community and a flight risk. Sandford wore leg irons and appeared to tremble during the hearing.

Heather Fraley, his assigned public defender, said Sandford appeared to be competent. She said he hadn't been diagnosed with a mental illness but that he has autism and previously attempted suicide. He doesn't have a job.

Allegedly practised at a shooting range

Sandford's mother told court researchers that he was treated for obsessive compulsive disorder and anorexia when he was younger, and that he once ran away from a hospital in England, according to the public defender.

Fraley argued that Sandford should go to a halfway house because he didn't have a criminal history, but the judge said he should stay in detention ahead of a July 5 court date.

Agents said Sandford told them he had been in the U.S. for about a year and a half, lived in Hoboken, N.J., and drove to the San Bernardino, Calif., area before coming to Las Vegas on June 16.

Sandford told officers he was convinced he would die in the assassination attempt. He said he also reserved a ticket for a Trump rally in Phoenix, scheduled for later Saturday, as a backup plan.

The criminal complaint said Sandford was arrested after grabbing the handle of an officer's gun while trying to remove it from a holster.

Sandford told authorities that he went to the Battlefield Vegas shooting range the day before the rally and fired 20 rounds from a 9mm Glock pistol to learn how to use it. Police detectives who visited the range spoke with an employee who confirmed that he provided Sandford shooting lessons, according to the complaint signed by Secret Service Special Agent Joseph Hall.

13 Range Rover SC
11 Yukon Hybrid
13 Accord V6 Coupe