REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 02-21-2016, 11:01 PM   #1
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

FS: 1996 Toyota 4 Runner - SR5 4Cyl - $4500

Bought this truck last year from Tala Auto for $6000 to use as a daily for winter. I've since bought a second car so I have no need for this anymore.

Prior to posting this for sale I took it to Pawlik Automotive for a full inspection and oil change. I don't want to waste anyone's time so I'm being very up front with the condition of the car and what work needs to be done. I can provide a copy of the inspection report to the new owner.

The good:
300,000km on the body but Tala Auto swapped in a 4 cylinder engine with 80,000kms on it so there's lots of life left in the car. This was the main reason why I paid a premium for this car last year
4 Cylinder version is great on gas
There are a few bumper dings and paint isn't perfect but body is in great shape for a truck its age
No Rust
Plenty of tread left on the tires

Needs attention:
Exhausts rattles a little on idle. Bracket needs to be welded ($30 job)
Driver and passenger seats have some wear on the bottom cushions (see photos)
Driver's seat has a missing bolt.
Creaks every now and then on fast sharp right hand turns doesn't' affect the cars drivability when it happens. Pawlik couldn't reproduce the issue

Wouldn't take much to get this in perfect condition
This would make a great daily, bush truck, or work truck.

$4500 OBO

Priced to sell please no low balls but will entertain offers or trades for e30 BMW / e30 parts + cash

1996 Toyota 4 Runner - SR5 4Cyl

Advertisement
jonnymooshoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2016, 07:43 AM   #2
Ready to be Man handled by RS!

If you are interested best to email me at jonnymooshoo@gmail.com
jonnymooshoo is offline   Reply With Quote