REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY

USED Automotive Suspension/Wheels ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Rims, Rubber, Springs, Shocks, Coilovers, Rotors, Strut bars, Tower bars...

Old 02-28-2016, 07:55 PM   #1
Pull Out Towing. Women rescued for free.

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,283 Posts
FS 13x7 wheels and R6 tires

Looking to clear some room from my storage locker so I have decided to put my 13x7 Revolutions up for sale.
Wheels are 4x100 bolt pattern. Not sure on the offset but I do believe they are a 5 inch backspacing. They did rub on my GSR calipers till we took some material off the calipers.
Never verified but each wheel should be somewhere in the 10 lb range.
Tires are 2014 stock 225/45/13 R6's.
Tires ran 2 tracks days. Each pair ran one event on the front of my GSR Civic.
1 event was the VCMC PR event and then the next day at The Ridge.
Lots of life left in them and they were stored this past winter in a heated storage locker on their sides in black garbage bags.
Bought the tires directly from Hoosier last year. Replacement cost for these tires are going to be over $200 usd each.
Wheels fit perfectly on my stock caliper CRX. Ran Mission on old old Kumho tires.

This is what they looked like on my GSR Civic with the R6's.

Perfect wheels for an NA or small braked NB Miata and older under powered Civic for track duties.
While R6's are meant for track, they can be autoX'ed too.

$1200 for wheels and tires.
Willing to part out rims only $700
Advertisement
Quote:
Originally Posted by tofu1413 View Post
and icing on the cake, lady driving a newer chrysler 200 infront of me... jumped out of her car, dropped her pants, did an immediate squat and did probably the longest public relief ever...... steam and all.

(11-0-0) Buy/Sell rating
Christine
Shitvic
Pull Out Towing
SumAznGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: