REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:46 AM   #76
I subscribe to Revscene

Quote:
Originally Posted by chouchou View Post
I find it ironic you ask me to verify my claims when yours are based on recollection. Verify your claim that a BC government website mentions the use of Mercury in HBV shots. It seems like all of your sources are unreliable YouTube videos.
In any case, Vaccine contents - Immunize Canada

Your point on thimerosol is covered well in the literature cited on that page. I can't help if you're unable to understand those sources.
Contents of immunizing agents available for use in Canada - Part 1 - General Guidelines - Canadian Immunization Guide - a government page listing all of the active immunizations used in BC and their contents. Note the "adjuvants" column.
I guess you couldnt find a British Columbian government site mentioning Hep B content of vaccines. Why should you because this kind of informative information is not readily acceable to the general public to find online. From memory the site had stated that Mercury is in the vaccine but parents could opt out for an aluminum one.
Never the less I have shown that both main adjuvants cause mental retardation at some level.
The United State's congress video I posted states that thimerosol testing was only done in 1929 on children dying of meningitis. That video came out in 2004, so you must have new studies in the website link you provided... lets see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chouchou View Post
You won't find those types of odds in literature.. I guess perhaps in YouTube videos you frequent. Due to standards on research methods, it is nearly impossible to collect reliable data to determine odds of transmission in infants i.e. a parent's recollection isn't good evidence. Vaccine effectiveness and justification is determined by prevalence. Hepatitis B Vaccine - Part 4 - Active Vaccines - Canadian Immunization Guide - Public Health Agency of Canada Refer to the section on epidemiology, and the prevalence graph.

I'm totally buying into your bullshit.. someone stop me.
Ive done statistical research (which I wont put forward right away) that around only 40 (edit- most being immigrants) people a year die of Hepatitis B. So the odds of a baby to have tainted blood poured into the cuts of his/her hands is near impossible. Youre main argument has no statistical data showing the odds of this danger.... so you and the Canadian medical establishment basically hold true alarmist "fairy dust" science of infants somehow being in danger of blood virus like Hep B and HIV lying in wait on strollers, baby beds, rubber ducky toys, and milk bottles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hehe View Post
Reading CiC's comment gives me a headache.

Seriously, at least look up what is autism before making those comments. It's not something that can be "caused" postpartum. It's a neurodevelopmental disorder that's usually inherited (genetic) or environmental causes during pregnancy (second part is not definite, although research has found some correlations). This comes from my wife, who's a clinical psychologist/Ph.D. specializing in children with autism, so I'm fairly confident she knows a thing or two about it.

And even if you don't agree with vaccination, there's nothing stopping them to treat the kid when he became sick. Meningitis is not a terminal illness, there are effective treatment options. So why insist on not sending the kid to the hospital?
1 in 50 boy in the US get hard cord autism and this rate is every increasing from the past. Do you think its possible for people to get cancer viruses from vaccines and stealthy bacteria to cause numerous diseases... maybe even autism? What is your conclusion of the rising autism rates.
Advertisement
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc

Last edited by CharlesInCharge; 03-11-2016 at 11:58 AM. Reason: added (most being immigrants) in red font
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:34 PM   #77
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,812 Times in 2,501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge View Post
I guess you couldnt find a British Columbian government site mentioning Hep B content of vaccines. Why should you because this kind of informative information is not readily acceable to the general public to find online.
actually it was fairly easy i just googled "hep b shot bc" because i was curious and first link that came up:

Hepatitis B | Immunize BC

it was quite informative. though you might not like the site because it's a collaboration from a various of local zionist organizations
Quote:
ImmunizeBC is a collaborative project of the Ministry of Health, BC Centre for Disease Control (an agency of the BC Provincial Health Services Authority), regional health authorities, First Nations and Inuit Health, the BC Pharmacy Association and the Public Health Association of BC.

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 12:38 PM   #78
I subscribe to Revscene

Correct.
So is there any mercury in it? and why should infants get the shot?
jasonturbo & westopher in the election thread
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8668948
http://www.revscene.net/forums/70467...ml#post8667115
Real news
www.tinyurl.com/kpg44bc
CharlesInCharge is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by: