REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 03-10-2016, 02:15 PM   #1
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

2010 BMW 335i - Fully Loaded--Navi-Leather-Msport-BMS-COBB-VRSF--*MINT**$25900

I am the FIRST owner of this beautiful and rare 2010 335i sedan, with the award-winning, N54 twin turbo engine in the facelifted model (most LCI models after 2010 come with the N55 single turbo engine, not as coveted as the N54). You must see this sedan in person to appreciate its MINT CONDITION; others comment on how the car looks new and looks like it only has 35k kms and age of a car does not tell the whole tale, if it is well taken care of. I take pride in detailing, and maintaining my car and am a community organizer and the BMW software coder in Vancouver and reluctantly decided to sell my E90 LCI to purchase an apartment.

This car has tremendous power and torque from the fuel efficient twin turbo inline six cylinder engine. It is extremely practical and is the perfect all rounder, all-season car. It is also more exclusive compared to the coupe.

1st owner, BC local car bought from The BMW Store at Burrard.
Washed once a week, and full detail twice a year
I have ALL SERVICE RECORDS and history of the vehicle to provide.
Recently serviced at CG Motorsport- oil and filter change, brake fluid flush (motul synthetic), rear brake rotors.

2010 BMW 335i sedan
VIN: WBAPM7C59AA367085
Colour: Alpine White
Interior: Black Dakota Leather
Trim: Aluminium Trim
Low Mileage: ~78k km
Options: Executive Package, Navigation Package, Sports Package, 6-speed steptronic automatic transmission.
Options: OEM M-sport steering wheel, M3 paddle shifters, Rear Bumper, Performance Diffuser, Front Splitters, Black Kidney Grille, Rear lip spoiler. Window Tint (35%).
LUX H8 160 Angel eyes. Akrapovic Stainless Dual Exhaust. COBB AP. 3" VRSF DP. BMS DCI. Performance pedals. Reflector delete. Various oem coding enabled. Alpina B3 transmission flash. Hardwire for radar. oem alarm.
Also Includes: Service Records, 2 smart keys, brochure, manual and all OEM parts.

Fully Loaded features include: Comfort Access (push-button start), Adaptive Bi-xenon headlamps, Genuine Dakota Leather, 2nd gen iDrive navigation professional, premium 8 speaker audio with 2 subwoofers under the seats, auto-dimming mirrors, Heated steering wheel, heated and electric sports seats with thigh and lumbar adjustment, bluetooth and USB connectivity, parking sensors, fog lamps, sunroof, split-folding rear seats and much much more.

The only thing from wear and tear on this vehicle is minor crack in the windshield on the passenger side (not noticeable enough for my camera to capture). It is extremely well cared for otherwise. The interior is immaculate and the leather seats and steering wheel are not worn at all. Exterior in perfect condition (no dents or scrapes). Mechanically this car has been great, it has never given me hpfp fuel pump issues unlike most other BMWs and has never broken down. I am meticulous with the maintenance schedule change the oil regularly to keep it trouble free, which is a reason I am reluctant to sell.

My E90post.com screen name is the same and I'm very reputable on the forums and locally. I try to be as transparent as possible and you can track the history of the car also on the boards.

I am asking $25,900 OBO and is easy to show the car. Having OEM parts and more accessories, I can include or remove other items depending on our negotiated price.

Thanks for looking!

Advertisement

Last edited by gaifaun; 03-28-2016 at 04:46 PM.
gaifaun is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 03-28-2016, 04:47 PM   #2
NEWBIE ACCOUNT!

price drop to $25,900 thanks for the offers and keep them coming.
gaifaun is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: