REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Stag Party (https://www.revscene.net/forums/708149-stag-party.html)

Special K 03-19-2016 02:52 PM

Stag Party

Hey RS,

I'm trying to plan a fun stag party. Vegas is the destination. I would like to dress the groom up in an outfit (fun/party/embarassing). Any ideas?

Thanks!!

corollagtSr5 03-19-2016 03:13 PM

http://mcphee.com/shop/media/catalog...ead_mask_2.jpg

hchang 03-19-2016 03:16 PM

We made the groom dress up in one of our girlfriends red dress last time

Him peeing standing up was rather amusing

So many fun activities to do in Vegas too depending on your guys's budget.. Going to the track, firing range, golf, day clubs, night clubs, strip clubs, cocai.... Wait never mind.

Mr.Money 03-19-2016 03:21 PM

when my buddy went to vegas for his stag...They took him to the shooting range and got him a T-shirt from the place Than cut a Belly shirt out of it With all these Tourists pointing and laughing lol!

parm104 03-19-2016 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Money (Post 8739246)
when my buddy went to vegas for his stag...They took him to the shooting range and got him a T-shirt from the place Than cut a Belly shirt out of it With all these Tourists pointing and laughing lol!

I get it! Make him look like a local!

Mr.Money 03-19-2016 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by parm104 (Post 8739268)
I get it! Make him look like a local!

found it.
http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/y...pscqj1s21x.jpg

Lomac 03-19-2016 04:50 PM

Lots to do in Vegas for a stag party. Shooting guns that aren't legal up here is always fun, as are the track days they have. Lots of fun cars can be rented for a couple hours of racing enjoyment. Otherwise throw everything on Black for a single spin, hire a few girls, and have yourselves a champagne party in the penthouse suite.

tiger_handheld 03-19-2016 05:32 PM

cocai ... sounds like a fun club.

mk1freak 03-19-2016 06:26 PM

the lululemon undies really accent your buddy's outfit :ifyouknow:

Lowered_Klass 03-19-2016 11:05 PM

Mankini.

Click the spoiler if you need a reminder on who made it famous :troll:

Reeyal 03-20-2016 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lomac (Post 8739272)
Lots to do in Vegas for a stag party. Shooting guns that aren't legal up here is always fun, as are the track days they have. Lots of fun cars can be rented for a couple hours of racing enjoyment. Otherwise throw everything on Black for a single spin, hire a few girls, and have yourselves a champagne party in the penthouse suite.

This^^

Shoot automatics and go zipping around a track are always fun.
Stay away from strip clubs, they are a complete rip-off; hire-in instead.

J.Bell 03-20-2016 10:09 AM

1 Attachment(s)
For my buddies stag, we went to dogs ear and got a custom pink t shirt made up. It said " Before I do, I want to..." and then it was a checklist of crazy shit we came up with that he had to do before the stag weekend was officially over. Seemed like a great idea, but when your buddy is a shy timid guy, things like kiss 2 girls at once don't work out as planned. Hahahahaha

Edit: only pic I could find and unfortunately you can't even see the checklist

Attachment 26870

MelonBoy 03-20-2016 09:16 PM

During my buddies stag. We went on a ATV tour. It was pretty dope. First time for all of us. Be warned, it is fairly physically demanding and even though we picked the 3 hour all levels "beginners" course. It was pretty rough by the end of it.

Some random ppl in our group tour actually dropped out mid way because they couldn't handle it.

westopher 03-20-2016 11:07 PM

Just go in the RS clothing classifieds and you will get him an embarrassing outfit.
Dom rebel bro....
My buddies made me wear a pink Ed hardy hat golfing at my bachelor party. I was sad.

b0unce. [?] 03-21-2016 11:06 AM

Bring drugs. The fun times will naturally happen.

you! 03-21-2016 02:19 PM

ROOFIES.

blkgsr 03-23-2016 07:41 PM

wow these are some pretty fucking lame ass recommendations....

make him wear a fucking womans shorts with fishnets underneath and a small ass crop top...none of this bullshit cut up t-shirt with his regular shorts

and yes get him fucked up beyond all recognition

Armind 03-23-2016 07:58 PM

We got our buddy to wear his gf's dress and walked into the mall. Made him buy two melons and a cucumber.. walked around taking pics with randoms at the food court, hitted up sephora to get his make up done and a wig store to put one on. Destroyed lmfao.

dat_steve 03-24-2016 08:19 AM

and don't call it a "stag party"

It's a "stag", or "party", or "bachelor party". A "stag party" sounds like you're either hunting deer or hanging out with them.