REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 03-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #1
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,711 Times in 1,053 Posts
1997 BMW M3 - ESTORIL E36

EDIT - NO LONGER FOR SALE. KEEPING THIS ONE FOR AWHILE. MODS FEEL FREE TO DELETE

Super feeler post only. I don't want to sell, everyone tells me not to sell. It's a dumb time to sell as these are beginning to noticeably trend up $$. However something should go. No room at a condo and padding the downpayment fund is never a bad idea.

I'm going to post up here for a couple of days just to see if any of you are in the market. No CL until the weather gets a bit better and I give the 996 a better chance to sell first (also for sale on RS)

1997 BMW M3 (E36)
3.2L 240HP
5 speed manual transmission
Estoril Blue
Magma Interior
Slicktop! (sunroof delete option)
Originally a LUX package car. Now mostly de-luxed
17x8 BBS RK's
Sport seats (black Vaders currently installed)
134,XXX miles (OG US car)
Purchased Feb 2014 - ///MattM3 was around this site from time to time.
Clean title
Currently insured and available for viewing/test drives

Recent/Notable Maintenance
- Full replacement of ABS electrical system. Wheel sensors. pedal sensor, ABS relays. Spare ABS computer included (didn't need it)
- Recent synth oil change
- 4 new Yokohama S drives (September 2014 - not many miles, I don't drive it much)

Areas of interest/mods/defects
- Conforti Tune and carbon intake
- Full european light conversion ( ZKW's - no interference with conforti intake)
- Full set of OEM clears also incuded
- UUC short shift and DSS.
- Bilstein PSS9 Coilovers - brand new. Less than a thousand miles on them
- Really clean stereo setup (JVC Arsenel matches interior, old school alpine amps). Rattly tweeters with cracked surrounds should be replaced.
- Bimmworld/Magnaflow exhaust (have stock catback as well)
- Brand new OEM brakes all around. Less than a thousand miles on them also
- Slight pully noise for first 20 seconds of cold start.
- OEM car cover included
- Some paint dings and scratches. I see a hint of surface rust starting where the spoiler meets the trunklid. Very good 10 footer. Small windshield ding.
- Driver's seat has some bolster wear. I'm including a bunch of used magma seat skins and parts that could be used to repair/replace the bolster with matching material
- Huge receipt folder

This is an awesome way to get into the E36 M3 scene as it begins to make it's upswing in the market. Not many around in this condition.

Nerd stuff:

Recent dyno (pre BM exhaust)

OG Window sticker

Here's a bit of a photodump - not in perfect chronological order, but give you an idea of what the car is about.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsktKkFeE
Advertisement

Last edited by The Producer; 04-04-2017 at 11:30 AM.
The Producer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 02:35 PM   #2
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 4,711 Times in 1,053 Posts
NO LONGER FOR SALE - KEEPING IT FOR NOW. MODS FEEL FREE TO DELETE THREAD - THANKS!

Last edited by The Producer; 04-19-2016 at 03:06 PM.
The Producer is offline   Reply With Quote