REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Buy & Sell > USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY

USED Automotive Vehicles For Sale ONLY Zero Tolerance for violation of rules.
Used Cars, Sedans, Wagons, SUVs, Sport Bikes for Sale...

Old 04-20-2016, 08:04 AM   #1
NOOB, Not Quite a Regular!

2008 Acura CSX Type S TW ($14,000)

As per my Craigslist Post: FS: 2008 Acura CSX Type S TW

Higher Quality Photos Here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f36z35jm8...E9OwBlIsa?dl=0

For your entertainment, here's the original thread on RS that I bought it from x):
http://www.revscene.net/forums/64973...ml#post7520217

---

Up for sale is my 2008 Acura CSX-S. It was a lease take-over from a woman who drove it for 3 years previously who mainly used it to commute from work. It is mechanically sound, never been tracked and always filled with 91 Premium. My bodyshop is Fastrack Autobody Ltd., and mechanic is Woodland Autoshop. It is by no means completely perfect - but overall it's a car that you buy, drive and enjoy now without worrying if anything is gonna break down. Everything was bought from a local vendor (AJR) and other enthusiasts; and I have most of the receipts for everything that I've bought which also will be handed over.

It has been uninsured for the last 2 months or so and will only be reinsured to sell to the buyer on the day of - unfortunately no test drives. Not open to trades - cash only.

Mileage
- Approximately 114,000 KMs

Exterior
- Replica Mugen RR Front Bumper - custom shaved so that there is no licence plate tab with a smooth look
- Replica Mugen RR Rear Lip w/ LED
- Type R Sideskirts - *not a perfect fit*
- Works Emotion 11R Wheels *White* (18x8.5+38) w/ Falken Tires, Works Center Caps and Black Lugnuts - wheels vary from Condition 8-9/10
- Mugen Spoiler
- J's Racing CF Hood painted TW w/ vents left CF
- JDM Honda Red Emblems (Front & Rear)
- Mugen Window Visors
- Overall condition is 9/10

Interior
- JDM Push Start Button
- Mostly stock, front-seats worn and plastic above the door handle latch is a bit scratched (non-shedding dog left in car a couple times). Rear seats look like new still.
- Mugen Shift Knob
- Overall condition is 8.5-9/10
Engine
- Stock other than J's Racing Front Strut Bar

Comes w/ (and is optional if you don't want them)
- Stock Wheels w/ Blizzak LM-60 Tires (80%? - Refer to pictures in for sale section)
- Stock Hood
- Stock Front Bumper
- Stock Rear Spoiler

Accident History
- Hit on the rear driver side quarter panel - repaired.
- Small crack (like 3-5mm) on rear bumper - not very obvious, noticed today as I washed car. Looks like from a hit and run this winter - not repaired.
- Hit & Run @ Yaohan, front bumper was replaced with new mugen RR bumper (the current one) @ Fastrack
- Carfax it to get the exact details. VIN provided upon request.

Please text me @ 778 840 8188. If you're going to call, please text before calling.
Advertisement

Last edited by DouMing; 04-20-2016 at 08:34 AM.
DouMing is offline   Reply With Quote