REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics

Computer Tech, Gaming & Electronics THIS SPACE OPEN FOR ADVERTISEMENT. YOU SHOULD BE ADVERTISING HERE!
Silicon Valley.
Tips & tricks, tech support, home theatre, online gaming, reviews, latest news...

Old 04-29-2016, 08:07 AM   #1
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,815 Times in 341 Posts
Forza 6: Apex Beta May 5

Quote:
Last September, Microsoft released Forza Motorsport 6 for PC and Xbox One to feed the ultra-realist gamer's need for meticulously-detailed racing. But back in March, Microsoft announced a re-release of Forza 6 specially crafted to run on Windows 10 (and only Windows 10 -- sorry Xbox One owners). On May 5th, Microsoft will unleash Forza Motorsport 6: Apex's open beta for players to enjoy all summer, with a full release at an undisclosed later date. So long as your rig can handle the Windows 10 and DirectX 12 system requirements to play, Apex promises stunning graphics in up to 4K resolution. Neither the beta nor the game will feature multiplayer nor can Apex players race with Forza 6 owners, although you can compare your car's livery with your friends', if that's your bag.

Apex will feature 63 cars and 20 track configurations of six locations along with wet and night versions of each. While that's a paltry number of vehicles compared to Forza 6's lineup of 450 automobiles, Apex's beta is free...and neither Microsoft nor Turn 10 Studios have stated when it will end.
Source: Test drive the PC-optimized 'Forza 6: Apex' on May 5th

Advertisement

2018 Golf R MK7.5 (Daily)
2001 S2000 (Weekend Warrior)
1991 Merc 300 TE-24 AMG Estate - Sold
2005 STi - Sold
1987 AE86 GTS - Sold
1986 AE86 GTS - Sold
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-12-2016, 08:47 AM   #2
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,815 Times in 341 Posts
anyone downloaded the beta? I really need a wheel. Keyboard sucks!

2018 Golf R MK7.5 (Daily)
2001 S2000 (Weekend Warrior)
1991 Merc 300 TE-24 AMG Estate - Sold
2005 STi - Sold
1987 AE86 GTS - Sold
1986 AE86 GTS - Sold
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 06:07 PM   #3
WOAH! i think Vtec just kicked in!

controller might be better then the keyboard.
Canadian Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:49 PM   #4
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Keyboard is the best....lol
ime2006 is offline   Reply With Quote