REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Automotive Chat > Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events

Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events The off-topic forum for Vancouver, funnies, non-auto centered discussions, WORK SAFE. While the rules are more relaxed here, there are still rules. Please refer to sticky thread in this forum.

Old 05-31-2016, 11:26 AM   #1
y'all better put some respeck on my name

Thanked 9,244 Times in 2,359 Posts
Brawl breaks out in Costco parking lot Mississauga

Supposedly over a parking spot...

Advertisement
Harvey Specter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:30 AM   #2
I contribute to threads in the offtopic forum

Thanked 1,910 Times in 606 Posts
that was the wimpiest brawl ever. lol at that middle aged man overhand slaps
Sid Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:32 AM   #3
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

Thanked 3,235 Times in 1,221 Posts
Lol the old man landed more shots than the younger guy
MarkyMark is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 11:40 AM   #4
OMGWTFBBQ is a common word I say everyday

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

out of everyone in that video, that red woman needed a punch in the throat.

My favorite moments

Psych!

Deal with it
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."

Last edited by 6o4__boi; 05-31-2016 at 11:51 AM.
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 11:52 AM   #5
Willing to sell body for a few minutes on RS

Thanked 3,731 Times in 1,322 Posts
Lady in red has a super annoying voice but as soon as someone touched my wife it would be go time as well, you don't throw a woman to the ground that's some pussy shit right there.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
quasi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post FAILED by:
Old 05-31-2016, 11:56 AM   #6
i like gifs

Thanked 7,785 Times in 2,695 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasi View Post
Lady in red has a super annoying voice but as soon as someone touched my wife it would be go time as well, you don't throw a woman to the ground that's some pussy shit right there.
In all fairness, it looked like that psychotic old hag was attacking his woman first. Makes me feel like she's the one that's continually adding fuel to teh fire with the way she's screaming at the bystander that's trying to cool the situation down and how she gave the camera holder shit.
Ch28 is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 12:04 PM   #7
CRS
ninja edits your posts without your knowledge

Thanked 6,310 Times in 1,777 Posts
Quote:
I don't know, man. It looked like she went for the door and was going inside the car for the kid or something like that - you can hear the other woman yelling "get away from my kid". Although no one played it right here, I think the lady in red added more fuel to the fire and totally had it coming if she was going for the kid.

Additionally, the old man is clinching his keys between fingers when throwing the punches. Now that's a bitch move.

My FeedBack 53-0-0
CRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:06 PM   #8
SFICC-03*

Thanked 2,455 Times in 988 Posts
this is just embarrassing if it was over parking.

this morning i was going down royal towards the patullo bridge as i always do, and this guy merges a bit late but nothing ridiculously greedy. i let the guy in, and the lady behind me starts flipping at me for not holding the line. she honks 3 times then starts throwing up her hands. why do people allow themselves to get so stressed out over these situations? if i held the line and blocked the guy which i would never do, i'd just be stressing myself out, as well as the guy would just go a few cars further and get let in easily. why bother? people lose years off their life stressing over things that don't matter much.
unit is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 12:07 PM   #9
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,814 Times in 2,502 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid Vicious View Post
that was the wimpiest brawl ever. lol at that middle aged man overhand slaps
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyMark View Post
Lol the old man landed more shots than the younger guy
old man was using keys in his fist to land shots, i imagine dude was feeling off after a few keys to the head

Quote:
i think the above video jumped/edited. i saw a diff version where woman in red opened the door and you can see she was aggressively yelling at the little girl in the car, not sure why. what you said is true but also if you make an aggressive move towards someone's kid you better expect something to happen, a shove IMO a fairly reasonable reaction...her being fat and unbalanced and rolling over like a bowling ball is on her. that being said i don't blame her husband for coming in since she got shoved...but using the key...it's a street fight so i guess...but still...it wasn't like he was getting mugged

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 01:44 PM   #10
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe

Lady in red deserved to be shit kicked (No, i wouldn't hit a girl) what business does she have opening their car door where their kid is? If anyone ever approached my kid like that in any situation, you bet it'd be on.
2008 Mercedes C300
2012 Ford F-150 XLT
2014 Ford F-150 FX4 - Current
1999 Chevy Trailblazer
2008 Range Rover Sport Supercharged
2015 Honda Civic Coupe EX-L
2018 Honda HR-V Touring
2019 Audi A4 Technik - Current
2012 Porsche 911 Targa 4 - Current

1995 Kawasaki ZX-6R
2005 Yamaha R6 - RIP
2006 Yamaha R6 50th Anniversary Edition - Current

IG: G_SPYDER91
604STIG is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 01:52 PM   #11

Thanked 1,121 Times in 531 Posts
The moment you're aggressive to any kid, no matter who you are, you're going to get your ass kicked.
highfive is online now   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 01:54 PM   #12

I didn't realize she was trying to get into there car, that's kind of fucked up. I'd agree even more then my wife if an adult comes after my kid we're fighting man or woman. All the individuals involved acted like children.

The way they acted reminded me of my sons Lacrosse game on Saturday where one of the parents on the other team was berating a kid on our team non-stop. The ref eventually tosses the guy from the arena and for a good few minutes he refuses to leave arguing with the ref and everyone around him, I think it comes down to some people are clowns plain and simple.

“The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place... and I donīt care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently, if you let it. You, me or nobody, is gonna hit as hard as life. But ain't about how hard you hit... It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward... how much you can take, and keep moving forward. Thatīs how winning is done. Now, if you know what you worth, go out and get what you worth.” - Rocky Balboa
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 02:05 PM   #13

Thanked 3,814 Times in 957 Posts
Some people need to be fucking neutered/spayed.
flagella is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 02:17 PM   #14

Thanked 1,045 Times in 419 Posts
You lay your hand on someone, you deserve to get decked. Man or woman.
mr_chin is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 02:18 PM   #15
I told him no, what y'all do?

Thanked 5,814 Times in 2,502 Posts
Quote:
The way they acted reminded me of my sons Lacrosse game on Saturday where one of the parents on the other team was berating a kid on our team non-stop. The ref eventually tosses the guy from the arena and for a good few minutes he refuses to leave arguing with the ref and everyone around him, I think it comes down to some people are clowns plain and simple.
i've seen 1 professional lacrosse game i think it was at gm place...i have to say it was quite an experience...i was like w-t-f this is some WWE shit going on the way they were using their lacrosse sticks on each other

Quote:
Greenstoner
1 rat shit ruins the whole congee
originalhypa
You cannot live the life of a whore and expect a monument to your chastity
Quote:
[22-12, 08:51]mellomandidnt think and went in straight..scrapped like a bitch
[17-09, 12:07]FastAnna glowjob
[17-09, 12:08]FastAnna I like dat

GLOW is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 02:25 PM   #16

Thanked 4,984 Times in 995 Posts
I could imagine seeing younger folks fighting but ppl in their 50 / 60's grow the fck up man

Can someone tell good or unusual dating spots? Or what was your the most unusual date? THanks for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.HappySilp View Post
my bedroom =D
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhillon09 View Post
that's a great secret date spot,
i bet no girl in vancouver has seen it.
Verdasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 02:26 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
i've seen 1 professional lacrosse game i think it was at gm place...i have to say it was quite an experience...i was like w-t-f this is some WWE shit going on the way they were using their lacrosse sticks on each other
The most physical sport you can play at a young age, more so then Hockey or Football. I had to buy my kid a new stick last week because he bent his in half cross checking someone and he's only 10.

Old 05-31-2016, 02:32 PM   #18

Thanked 3,680 Times in 1,522 Posts
lol if that woman was yelling at the kid on the back seat, she's lucky she only got shoved

if that was my little kid in the back she mouthed off to, i wouldn't give a fuck...i'd land as many shots as i can to her mouth as i possibly could
"I have a lot of beliefs, and I live by none of them. They're just my beliefs, they make me feel good about who I am. But if they get in the way of a thing I want, like I wanna jack off or something, I just do that."
6o4__boi is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 03:08 PM   #19

Thanked 3,782 Times in 1,242 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOW View Post
And usually those guys aren't wearing many pads. I know by the time I was in Junior B I only wore kidney pads, slash pads and a rebel pad on one shoulder. Best sport I ever played and I still miss it. But i'm reminded every night of how rough it is when I try and sleep on the side that I broke my collarbone 6'ish years ago haha.

Quote:
The most physical sport you can play at a young age, more so then Hockey or Football. I had to buy my kid a new stick last week because he bent his in half cross checking someone and he's only 10.
I went threw a stick or two a season, and I bought "defensive" sticks.
Old 05-31-2016, 04:05 PM   #20
RS has made me the bitter person i am today!

Thanked 1,726 Times in 546 Posts
no "WUUUURRRLD STAR" ? sad.
bcedhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 04:14 PM   #21
Head of HR....have a seat on that couch

Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 604STIG View Post
Lady in red deserved to be shit kicked (No, i wouldn't hit a girl) what business does she have opening their car door where their kid is? If anyone ever approached my kid like that in any situation, you bet it'd be on.
Don't worry, cunts don't count as real woman. Fire away.

Originally posted by v.b.
can we stop, my pussy hurts...
Originally posted by asian_XL
fliptuner, I am gonna grab ur dick and pee in your face, then rub shit all over my face...:lol
Originally posted by Fei-Ji
haha i can taste the cum in my mouth
Originally posted by FastAnna
when I was 13 I wanted to be a video hoe so bad

RSUV #7
fliptuner is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 05-31-2016, 05:10 PM   #22
I help report spam so I got this! <--

Thanked 1,215 Times in 535 Posts
Can't even make out what these inbreds are on about. Older and wiser does not apply to a lot of 50+. Lots of dumb cunts out there.
Nlkko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 05:46 PM   #23

Thanked 4,800 Times in 1,764 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ch28 View Post
In all fairness, it looked like that psychotic old hag was attacking his woman first. Makes me feel like she's the one that's continually adding fuel to teh fire with the way she's screaming at the bystander that's trying to cool the situation down and how she gave the camera holder shit.
Either way, regardless of what stupid thing your wife just did if some guy just pushed your wife to the ground would you just stand by and go "Gee honey you sure deserved that, I'll just stand here and let that guy hit you".

I know I sure as hell wouldn't, I would be beating the ever-living piss out of that guy.
2014 F150 5.0L XTR 4x4

A vehicle for all occasions
Great68 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2016, 07:40 PM   #24
My dinner reheated before my turbo spooled

Thanked 1,128 Times in 339 Posts
There is waay too much talk about this incident on Revscene.
Old 05-31-2016, 07:51 PM   #25
14 dolla balla aint got nothing on me!

Thanked 1,212 Times in 188 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6o4__boi View Post
Psych!

I feel like this gif could catch on....
smaggs is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by: