REVscene - Vancouver Automotive Forum

Welcome to the REVscene Automotive Forum forums.

Registration is Free!You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today! The banners on the left side and below do not show for registered users!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   REVscene Automotive Forum > Vancouver LifeStyles (VLS) > #RevsceneVLS General Chat

#RevsceneVLS General Chat SOCIAL LIFESTYLES ADSPACE AVAILABLE. CONTACT INFO@BLITZGEAR.COM
2016 VLS Community Head Moderator: SaucyWoman
2016 Social Media Liason: Blitzgear

@Revscene #RevsceneVLS. Vancouver LifeStyles Discussions: Car-free, political and current events, random thoughts, or topics that don't fit in the other forums. Remember to check out feature articles on the Main Website

Old 06-02-2016, 09:25 AM   #1
Proud to be called a RS Regular!

Tattoo advice needed

So I've been thinking of getting my first tattoo and i decided on getting a quote as my first one. I want the quote to be in calligraphy. Do I find a font to use or am i able to ask the artist to make one for me? Also any recommendations for a shop or artists? Much appreciated for any advice
Advertisement
SushiWushiRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 10:06 AM   #2
I don't get it

I do not have any tattoos, however based on what people say about them
They should have significant meaning towards you, and also how its designed is entirely up to you.
You can find pictures and use as reference of a style you like/prefer, and present it to your artist at the time
swiftshift is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-03-2016, 12:30 PM   #3
My homepage has been set to RS

Thanked 1,605 Times in 536 Posts
Jesse Strong at Steveston Tattoo Co is really good at script. You can find a font that you like or you can just talk to him and let him know what kind of font you would like. He will be able to create something you like

But if its just a simple quote any artist can do that really
Old 06-03-2016, 05:12 PM   #4
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

+1 for Jesse Strong, based on everything i've seen and heard he is really good for script.

But like the situation has already said, any good tattoo artist can do font. A lot of the busier ones won't take on such small projects though.

www.instagram.com/yourdigitalrealtor
alwayslive is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-04-2016, 01:03 PM   #5
I *heart* Revscene.net very Muchie

fly to bangkok and get it done by the guy i've had two done by....if it's a large one (which i know yours isn't) you can fly there and get it done for the same price as getting it done here
blkgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
This post thanked by:
Old 06-29-2016, 07:36 PM   #6
I Will not Admit my Addiction to RS

not meaning to high jack this thread , but, does anyone know a good tattoo artist in the GVRD that does religious tattoos (ie: angels , praying women, crosses etc.)

Thanks in advance
Xplicit_EL is offline   Reply With Quote