REVscene Automotive Forum

REVscene Automotive Forum (https://www.revscene.net/forums/)
-   Vancouver Off-Topic / Current Events (https://www.revscene.net/forums/vancouver-off-topic-current-events_50/)
-   -   Man Tries To Kidnap A 13-year-old Girl At A Dollar General Store! (https://www.revscene.net/forums/709174-man-tries-kidnap-13-year-old-girl-dollar-general-store.html)

CharlesInCharge 06-08-2016 06:46 PM

Man Tries To Kidnap A 13-year-old Girl At A Dollar General Store!

Man Tries To Kidnap A 13-year-old Girl At A Dollar General Store!

Recognize the society that you live in... if not a street rat, its organized government that lets human trafficking and sex slavery exist.
In Iran, rapist get hung unless the victims family forgives the rape. .

Timpo 06-08-2016 07:12 PM

If you search global crime stats, it's quite disturbing.

Human trafficking is the second largest industry in the underground economy. (The largest is drug dealing)

Slavery/human trafficking is $150 billion industry, and it is estimated that we have up to 35+ million slaves world wide.
Just to put you in perspective, the population of Canada is approx. 35 million.

It is estimated that 80%(approx up to 28 million people) of slaves are also forced prostitutes.

The average age of prostitutes is estimated at 12, and many of them are sold to underground brothels at the age of 5 or 6.

Yes, the world is fucked up.

FerrariEnzo 06-08-2016 11:41 PM

cant believe no one tried to stop the guy

4444 06-08-2016 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FerrariEnzo (Post 8762347)
cant believe no one tried to stop the guy

i can't believe we all don't live in Iran - sounds wonderful, thanks CiC! I'll look into how I can move there and partake in the hanging, chopping off hands of petty criminals, etc.

PeanutButter 06-09-2016 11:17 PM

It boggles my mind why a predator would think it's a good idea to try and kid nap someone in a store? I'm glad these scumbags are so stupid and i'm glad the off duty cop was there.

The sad part is Timpo speaks the truth. After seeing taken, I was just thinking about how fucked up this world is. We are very much sheltered.

MG1 06-10-2016 04:14 AM

Welcome to world of parenting. I lost my daughter who was three or four years old at the time in Willoughbrook Mall on a Saturday afternoon in the middle of christmas shopping rush. I was hysterical. Took me 15 minutes of running around yelling at the top of my lungs to find her. That was the first and only time I was careless with my kids. From that point on, I kept my eyes glued on them and snarled at anyone who even remotely looked their way. Especially creepy clowns.

This world is full of scumbags. The ratio of good people to scumbags is incredible. I still have faith in humanity, but at the same time, I'm not naive.

asian_XL 06-10-2016 06:27 AM

How much to buy a slave nowaday?

swiftshift 06-10-2016 09:38 AM

:moderatorban: These crimes are sickening to watch..

RickyTan3 06-10-2016 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by asian_XL (Post 8762625)
How much to buy a slave nowaday?

RS Group buy discount?

GLOW 06-10-2016 10:47 AM

this is what your RS slaves will look like
http://www.revscene.net/forums/custo...tar37511_3.gif

CharlesInCharge 07-07-2016 01:26 AM

And it happened again... I wonder whats Canada's statistics are.

Video Captures Shocking Kidnapping Attempt Of 4-Year-Old California Girl!
Quote:

A terrifying kidnapping attempt was caught on surveillance video in southern California. Surveillance shows a woman, holding a baby and a four-year-old girl walking into the cell phone store in Victorville. Seconds later a man grabs the girl, drags her outside, and the mother races out the door. The girl reportedly fell, escaping the would-be abductor's grip. The store owner and a customer chased the suspect and held him until police arrived. Police say the 24-year-old suspect may have been on drugs. He now faces charges of attempted kidnapping.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeanutButter (Post 8762605)
It boggles my mind why a predator would think it's a good idea to try and kid nap someone in a store? I'm glad these scumbags are so stupid and i'm glad the off duty cop was there.

The sad part is Timpo speaks the truth. After seeing taken, I was just thinking about how fucked up this world is. We are very much sheltered.

The only reason why he was caught was the luck of have the off duty cop there... for all we know the police cars in the area were accounted for with multiple run and hide escape plans.

CRS 07-07-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CharlesInCharge (Post 8770057)
The only reason why he was caught was the luck of have the off duty cop there... for all we know the police cars in the area were accounted for with multiple run and hide escape plans.

Just like how you run and hide when asked why don't you go abroad and fight these battles against all these oppressors?

CharlesInCharge 07-07-2016 05:34 PM

I will entertain your trollish post because youre a moderator. :P
Show me a past post.

P.S. Keeping in mind their centuries long war against true religion... an obelisk statue can be found in the following city hubs. The City of London as a financial hub, Washington D.C. as the military wing, and the Vatican as their spiritual center.

These three cities have their own special laws, outside of the counties in which they're located.

To defend little children across the world, why dont you pack up and go abroad and confront the powers that be which are whole protecting pedophiles across continents?